[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Second half of the season RB sleeper suggestions or trade?

RDabate

I'm looking to add an solid RB or a sleeper. Below is my current team. I was thinking of dropping Andy Dalton for a RB sleeper off waivers. Or, was thinking of offering a Trade, Dalton and Bennett for a top RB. Thoughts? I'm hanging on to my backup Kicker, because Tucker is on bye next week.

Pos Players

QB Aaron Rodgers

RB Frank Gore

RB Lamar Miller

WR Dez Bryant

WR Terrance Williams

TE Julius Thomas

DST Chiefs

K Justin Tucker

Bench

QB Andy Dalton

WR T.Y. Hilton

WR Reggie Wayne

TE Martellus Bennett

DST Patriots

K Shayne Graham

RB Rashad Jennings

Since you have Lamar Miller, you probably should stash Damien Williams since you might actually want him later on this year. But if you want more immediate RB help, maybe someone like Terrance West or Tre Mason. Personally, I'd never keep an extra kicker on my roster, they stastically aren't worth the potential extra points and you want that spot to stash someone with more upside, like a QB/RB/WR/TE.

• Like 1

You don't need the patriots d either. Unless they're playing like Jac,TB, and Jac again there's no reason to keep them. I also wouldn't mind dropping the kicker. You'll find just as good replacement and tucker isn't some guarenteed stud to get you through the playoffs.

If you can though a trade would be a smart option. Plenty of teams want a TE for the right price. Throw in dalton and you could get a deal to go your way

• Like 1

Since you have Lamar Miller, you probably should stash Damien Williams since you might actually want him later on this year. But if you want more immediate RB help, maybe someone like Terrance West or Tre Mason. Personally, I'd never keep an extra kicker on my roster, they stastically aren't worth the potential extra points and you want that spot to stash someone with more upside, like a QB/RB/WR/TE.

You think Damien Williams over Daniel Thomas if Lamar is out?