[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who thinks AP will play next week?

Poma1441

Who knows. There's a chance, but he was suspended with pay. It's was practically a vacation not a punishment. So if they want to give ap no punishment that's fine. But I don't think they can claim he already served his time while getting payed. I hate this whole situation and for PR it would be best for him to sit out

I wouldn't be so sure. The current punishment is outside of the collective bargain agreement. Kind of a random punishment. If AP wants to be a dick, he can push it and say make a decision and it must jive with the CBA....so we would have to look to the CBA to see what punishment is appropriate for this misdemeanor offense....and the pot thing. Then he will argue that time you banned me with pay should count as "time served"......yes I am an attorney LOL, I bet we see him.

For sure .. I will put down cash monies he will be activated next Monday. Reasons why min can't keep paying him a mill a week to sit there, they're bubble playoff team, new stadium next year and he's a first offender. Plus if Mort says he's real sure then that's all you need to know, mort is money in the bank, #freeAP

• Like 1

For sure .. I will put down cash monies he will be activated next Monday. Reasons why min can't keep paying him a mill a week to sit there, they're bubble playoff team, new stadium next year and he's a first offender. Plus if Mort says he's real sure then that's all you need to know, mort is money in the bank, #freeAP

I just fell in love with you :yay:

I just fell in love with you :yay:

Hahaha u must have took AP with the first pick too ? I'm sure everyone has or will get over it with time ... I don't condone what he did but in Texas the law actually is lenient when it comes to child discipline, everyone crying about this case has been annoying as chives & don't know about the law. Get at me on twitter homie b0bbybo0m

• Like 1