[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

kelvin benjamin and leveon bell trade

justanothawin

I am in a 16 team keeper league and only draft we do is for rookies. I drafted Benjamin this year and Leveon bell last year. I have been riding bells back all year because all my RB's have been injured. I have Ryan Matthews, Deangelo williams, Leveon Bell, Rashad Jennings, and LeGarrette Blount. I have been made 2 trade offers and not sure which direction i should go.

1.) LeVeon Bell and Kelvin Benjamin for Dez Bryant, Reggie Bush and Joique Bell.

OR

2.) Kelvin Benjamin for Pierre Garcon, CJ Spiller and his first round rookie draft pick.

Currently he is in 8th place and doesnt have RB depth so it should be a top 5 - 10 pick.

My WR list is as follows

K.Benjamin

Taylor Gabriel

Roddy White

Marqise Lee

Julian Edelman

Allen Hurns

Malcolm Floyd

I would do neither of those trades. If I were looking at those trades objectively, I would want to be the one receiving your players on both trades. You've got young dynamic players, I'd keep 'em

True. Dez Bryant is also and is still young. Only concern I have is that this is final year of his contract and i would hate to see him go to a team like the jets in offseason if he cant get a deal done with Cowboys. Most of my other RB's should be back in time for my playoff run. Im in the running to the playoffs but the guys ahead of me are deep. My defense is stacked and im looking to finish it this year. All my QB's are now backup in fashion of Ryan Fitzpatrick, Geno Smith and only starting QB is Joe Flacco. Would like to draft a young QB.