[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BLOCKBUSTER trade advice :)

BigMO1

Okay so maybe "mini-me" blockbuster trade...

I blew it regarding BYE weeks with my QBs (Luck/Brady) so am thinking about a trade for this week vs just staying out and possibly losing this week. I'm currently in second place so playoffs would not be jeopardized.

I GIVE:

Brady + Vereen

I GET:

Newton + Ingram or Morris

Second option:

I GIVE:

Brady + Ellington

I GET:

Rothlisberger + McCoy

I think I like the first option more. McCoy for Ellington seems like wash to me at this point. And then you're taking a hit at qb. Big Ben is not going to keep up this run.

Newton is a good play this week however you wouldn't consider starting him after over luck. But I like Morris over veeren

I would try trading brady straight up for a good starter. Then pick up a waiver qb for this one week as Newton and Big Ben would never start over luck. That is if you have the extra person to drop

And yes I would take Morris over Ingram. Ingram has been on a better run, but the saints will limit his touches as the backfield gets healthier. I still think he will see at the very least 10-15 touches a game but Morris is the starter there and will get more consistent opportunities

Edited by Blasto95

I actually like the second trade. Luck/Brady are automatic starts, but since you can't start both, giving one up shouldn't be a problem, and then you'll get Ben and he'll probably throw another 6 TDs against a VERY weak Jets defense.

And then you get McCoy. I like McCoy more than ever now with the QB change.

The 1st option is probably the fairer trade and more likely to actually be accepted by the other team. A McCoy owner should know that with the return of 2 key line members and a new QB under center is going to mean better and more opportunities for the RB.

Offer both and see who bites of course. I would target Ingram in trade 1 more the Morris because of short term opportunity and being the more complete back long term (though they are not throwing to him with any consistency).

If both were to be accepted, I would go with trade 2.