[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Palmer or Kaep WDIS and Why

Tebo03

12-Man Standard ESPN

This had been a big debate for me this week. I'm sitting at #2 in my league this week and I'm playing #1. I keep changing my mind on the subject of who to play at QB this week. I've had multiple sources tell me to play Kaep as he has been somewhat consistent so far this season, and I've had others tell me the same thing and to play Palmer. Any suggestions or info on this topic would help me out this week a lot. Thank's Fella's!

Kaep vs. @NO

Palmer vs. StL

I think Palmer will have a good game against STL. Green is back, and Sanu has been playing great. Gio will probably still be out, and although Hill had a monster fantasy score last week, the Bengals will probably lean a bit heavier on the passing game. The NO defense has been playing much better lately and the Superdome is a tough venue to play in.

Did the bengals trade for Palmer and start him over dalton without me knowing? Haha

That is a tough choice I personally would go with kaep because I haven't had any problems with him so far this year, so I have not been to worried about finding another qb. Palmer does have options though in the passing game, more than he's maybe ever had. And STL is a favorable matchup. I don't know how well NO has been in passing defense