[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Battle of the Smith's..Torrey or Steve

Tebo03

12-Man Standard ESPN

I want to play either Steve Smith Sr. or Torrey Smith this week against Ten. I feel like either of the two will and can have a good game this week. I'm already playing Owen Daniel's the TE for the Ravens (Gronk BYE) but I dont wanna put all of the my eggs in one basket playing 3 different players from the Ravens this week. Any suggestions or gut feelings? Thanks for reading and responding!

It depends. Steve Smith has played poorly his last 4 games so he is due for a big performance. If he gets the targets he could have a huge game like he has in the past. With Steve Smith its most likely going to be a boom or bust. With Torrey Smith you can expect more reliability but he will get less targets. He has scored 4 times in the last 3 games he has played. For me my gut feeling is Steve Smith because the Titans have allowed at least 84 yards to opposing number 1 WRS this season. You can also check out this really, really, really helpful tool that I use when faced with hard sit/start situations. http://www.40yarddashboards.com/p/gadgets.html