[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Foster Trade

NYNick22

Lots of players on BYE weeks. Players on bye include:

Trent Richardson

Julian Edelman

Arian Foster

Andre Johnson.

Unfortunately I don't have subs on my bench either. I've been holding onto Josh Gordon and Ryan Matthews for later weeks.

I'd like to give myself a chance at winning this week, and it's looking like I'd have to trade Foster plus one to make it happen.

Here's the possible trade proposal.

Foster + Trent for L. McCoy and Ellington or Foster + Andre for Ellington and Jordy Nelson.

Thoughts?

I don't see either of those trades being accepted. They are both low ball offers. Ellington and Jordy are probably that guys 2 best players, he's not going to trade them for Foster on bye and a declining Andre Johnson. McCoy and Ellington are are both top RB's why would he trade them for Foster on bye and worthless T-Rich. Not trying to be harsh but if you are thinking either of those are good trades you need to re-think your plan.

Edited by Finn5033

Appreciate your suggestion. Our league has an odd amount of teams, so there's a team always on a bye week. His team has that bye week. This makes it ideal for him to take players on BYE. What can I do to make this trade more reasonable?

Do you think if I offered Foster + Edelman for Ellington and Nelson?

Appreciate your suggestion. Our league has an odd amount of teams, so there's a team always on a bye week. His team has that bye week. This makes it ideal for him to take players on BYE. What can I do to make this trade more reasonable?

Do you think if I offered Foster + Edelman for Ellington and Nelson?

No I don't. But you can send out an offer and see if he counters. I think you're going to have to give up more than that. Unless the other guy loves Foster so much he is willing to make a bad trade to get him.