[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice

lgc19

Looking for some advice on a trade in a 12 team KEEPER league (2 keepers).

To me: Jamaal Charles, Joe Flacco

To other team: Aaron Rodgers, Chris Ivory

My current team:

QB - Aaron Rodgers

RB - DeMarco Murray, Chris Ivory, Terrance West, Reggie Bush, Denard Robinson

WR - Emmanuel Sanders, Martavis Bryant, DeAndre Hopkins, Steve Smith

TE - Kyle Rudolph

K - Matt Bryant

DEF - Kansas City

Basically my thinking is go into next season with Murray and Charles as my keepers. What do you guys think of the trade? Yes or No?

I have two opinions on this one. At first glance, its a steal for you. You get Charles who is one of the best fantasy RBs ever in my opinion. Plus you have Murray who has had an amazing season this year. However, there is something to be said for having Rodgers on your roster. He's a QB you can start week after week with confidence, and he gets a lot of points.

I don't think you can go wrong either way, and ultimately you will probably better off with Charles+Murray.

I wouldn't do it. Rodgers is more valuable than Charles. I have rodgers and I had charles, who I traded in a package deal along with mike wallace, and steve smith sr for Antonio Brown, alshon jeffery, and ronnie hillman and I have won 3 out of 4 games since the trade after starting 1-4 and rodgers is a huge part of the reason why as he's been a stud for me along with Antonio brown and hillman among othet big names I have but anyway, Rodgers is worth more than charles in my opinion plus you have DeMarco Murray already anyway. While you would be getting another top 3 rb, youd be majorly downgrading at qb with flacco. Unless he would sweeten the deal and unless someone like Big Ben is in the waivers, I wouldn't do it.

Edited by P2Nation21
  • Like 1

Are you in the playoff hunt right now? If your out of it and you have no chance to get in then I might do it considering Murray's injury history, if he would get hurt next year, you'd still have charles to fall back on and anyone would feel good about that! But A-Rod is a Stud, I can't see dealing him unless your blown away by the offer, at least I wouldn't.

Thanks for your opinions guys. I'm holding onto the final playoff spot right now, but there are some strong teams in the league and I don't expect to win it all. This would be a move for next year for sure. There are some good arguments for and against doing this...