[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Sourcing

rahhaynes

Hey Guys,

I'm 6-3 in my 12 team league standard scoring which is tied for first but teams are very close in standings. Only difference in my league is we play 2RBs 2WRs and 3 Flex guys each week. Really struggling at RB as my team is below. Which options do you guys feel are most movable on my team that can help me get low RB1/ higher-mid RB2 value in return? Although I have good WRs I am hesitant to deal because I have to start 3 Flex guys and there is no way I can trust more than 2RBs from my current roster to start any given week. Do I trade or stay put and pray Sims, Ball, Sankey, or Talferro pans out?

QBs: Rivers, Palmer

RBs: Taliferro, Sims, R. Bush, B. Tate, Sankey, M. Ball, C.Johnson

WRs: AJ Green, R. Cobb, M. Bryant, R. Randle, J. Gordon, D. Adams

TEs: M. Rivera, D. Allen

Thanks!

See if there's any value for those bench guys. I would bet you have maybe one RB that will finish out the season nicely. I would rather trade 2 of those guys away save Bush, and get yourself a better start. Someone in your league may want the depth at RB maybe a decent WR Bryant or Randle. Try trading some bench guys and package them for a decent starter. You have enough depth you need the talent

Try Reggie Bush, Ben Tate and Ruben Randle for someone like maybe mark ingram or leveon bell. I have leveon bell and other than Murray, he's been the most consistent RB all year, he's a stud and a huge part of PIT offense along with Antonio Brown ( who I also have).