[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB and WR for tomorrow?

Mason & Floyd

I like Bell, but the Lions have already said they're going to still give touches to both Bush and the other RB there (I forget his name) in addition to Bell. Blech

Riddick, that's his name, and yep it sucks for their RB situation

I agree, Mason has a tough situation. Couple of things encouraged me (I'm starting him this week also); he got the majority of the touches/carries last week, including some outlet passes, and he was in during passing downs so they trusted him to block. More trust = more touches = more fantasy points. I don't expect him to get 100 yds rushing against Arizona's excellent run D, but I do expect him to get touches and score some points, maybe even a touchdown

I like Bell because he seems to get the goal line carries. He's the power back of the three and while he may not get that many carries, he's a good bet to get in the end zone. Mason will probably get more carries but with Cunningham and Stacy, who knows who they'll go to in the red zone.