[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade M Lynch?

gtrain5000

I definitely do that deal, Evans is the real deal and Miller looks good for Miami, or Ball (he lost weight while injured, might help him). I'm not sold on Shoelace, but that Jags team isn't great so who knows

If you are already done for the season and are playing for next year, then DEFINITELY take that trade. I'm a Bucs fan, and am used to our players being crap. I think Evans is gonna have a good career, whether its with the Bucs or elsewhere. I am loving what I am seeing from Robinson, he's a great RB2 option despite playing for one of the worst teams in the league.

Miller or Ball...that's a tough one. Both have looked great this year, and both are huge question marks for next year. Miller has played well in Moreno's absence, but unless Moreno gets hurt again or is traded, he will probably be the starting RB for Miami next year, or they will take a RB-by-committee approach which will limit Miller's carries. Ball was beast last year for Denver, but Hillman has exploded onto the scene and I don't think the coaching staff will just hand Ball the starting slot back, he will have to fight for it. No guarantees that he will be the starter for Denver next year. Go with you gut on that one...both Ball and Miller are very good players and should find success regardless, just maybe temper expectations for them.