[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ROS Most Upside - Flacco, Griffin III, or Cutler?

the outlaw

Cutler is currently rostered, but the other 2 are available as FAs.

I realize Cutler historically stinks vs. Packers, but last night he (and the entire Bears team) just looked overwhelmed, clueless, and outmatched...from a fantasy perspective, it's very concerning when your QB is forced to play from behind virtually the entire game, and you still can only muster 1 passing TD...

ROS schedules (thru Wk. 16):

Bears - vs. Vikings; vs. Bucs; @ Lions; vs. Cowboys; vs. Saints; vs. Lions

Ravens - Bye; @ Saints; vs. Chargers; @ Dolphins; vs. Jags; @ Texans

Redskins - vs. Bucs; @ Niners; @ Colts; vs. Rams; @ Giants; vs. Eagles

What do you think?

Thanks.

Cutler has been on a downward trend for several weeks now. Normally I would say stick with Cutler, but I wouldn't blame you at all for cutting him. Its possible that he could turn it around, its also possible that the Bears offense keeps circling the drain. I don't trust Flacco but T. Smith has been playing well and he's had some good games this year, however his remaining schedule is pretty rough. I would have to say RG3 is probably your best bet, assuming he doesn't sneeze and break his back.

Thanks. I really appreciate the input. The one thing I really do like about Flacco's schedule is the Ravens' 2 FF playoff week opponents (Jags, currently 29th vs. pass, and Texans, currently 25th vs. pass).

Anyone else have any thoughts on this topic?

Thanks for the input, guys...I really appreciate it.

Good points, and lots to think about...I may just grab them both and use a 3-man streaming rotation between Rivers, RGIII, and Flacco (to-date I've been streaming Rivers/Cutler)...I'm currently in 2nd place at 8-2 (and lead in total points), but can't afford any more stink-bombs from my QB position - for Weeks 9 (Rivers, with Cutler on bye)) & 10 (Cutler, with Rivers on bye) combined, I totaled only 9 QB fantasy points...I don't think that will cut it ROS, but maybe I'm over-reacting to Rivers' Week 9 stinker vs. a very good MIA defense...who knows? Thanks, again.

Edited by the outlaw