[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What to do with A.P. Many trade offers

Punkthug

Need help in choosing a trade for My A.Peterson. Got 3 competing offers.

A.P. for Mckinnon (MIN RB) or Bell (DET RB) this team isn't going to the play-offs

AP for Any 3: Sims (TB RB) Dalton (CIN QB) Wright (TEN WR) Ertz (PHI TE)this trade would also keep AP out of the playoffs, where I'm a lock for getting in

AP for Rivers (SD QB) Maybe add Ball (DEN RB O) this trade would be to a team that's been hot and is a lock for the play offs. No idea when/if we would meet up

4th option is to just sit on AP. Our Trade Deadline isn't until the 20th

I could use a RB; Got Murray and Jennings, but my other 3 are all Back-ups. I have Wilson at QB, but Rivers is pretty sexy. I'm more about weeks 14, 15, 16 then the rest of the Reg season. I don't mind waiting for AP to come back, but I don't want to waste the trade value

I wouldn't take any of those deals. The first two are awful for you unless you're convinced ap isn't coming back and jump on McKinnon. The last trade is I guess fair but like you said there's a very good Chance you play that guy in the playoffs. If there's a Qb on the waivers like maybe dalton being dropped or romo or some leagues there's stafford. I would for sure take one of those guys and keep ap

I'm not sure MN wants him back but they will take him back. Even if he plays this year there is no guarantee he will be back next year. Anyways your best option IMO is to hold onto him. If he comes back and plays then you have yourself a top RB. If he doesn't then you won't have to worry about facing him in the playoffs

Edited by Finn5033