[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MONSTER CALVIN TRADE....

cloose

Still working to get better at WR. I am offering a guy Pierre, Bradshaw and AP for Antonio Brown..too much? I still have Lacey Beast and shoelace....can move Wallace to flex in place of bradshaw this week since shoe is on a bye.

I like the trade for antonio brown. He is a stud and a top 3 WR period. I traded for him in a package deal a few weeks ago. I gave up Jamaal Charles, Mike Wallace, and steve smith sr and i got Antonio Brown,Ronnie Hillan and Alshon Jeffery. It looks like a steal now considering what hillman has done the past few weeks and Jeffery i believe will be solid the rest of the way, i actually like him over Marshall the rest of the way too. Since i got brown he put up weeks of 25, 20 and 3 ( had 74 yards receiving but fumbled twice and i lose 2 points per lost fumble in my Espn league). He has a soft schedule the rest of the way including thd Titans this week so if you can get him, i definitely would at any cost within reason.