[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

should I make a move?

Basket018

My team

qb Brady

wr Megatron. Thomas. Fitzgerald. Bryant. Randle. Beckham Jr

rb Foster. Hillman. Ball. Jennings. Ingram

te Graham. Daniels

His team

qb luck. Ryan

wr Hilton. Green Sanu. Jeffery. Lafell Edelman

rb Lacy. Hill. Matthews

Te Olsen. Bennett

He posted a messmessage asking for a running back and that everyone is on the table. He's very interested in Foster. Has tried a few times to get him but I declined cause the offer was a joke

Would you entertain a trade giving up Foster with his team?

I'd stay where you are in this situation. You are stacked at WR and that's where all of his value is on his team other than Luck, Which giving up foster for Luck when You Already have brady Would be pointless. The only way I'd do anything with foster here is if you could do like foster and brady for luck and lacy and maybe mathews but that might be too much with him but is worth a shot.

Ty is too much. He's been too good. And I wouldn't trade graham unless you have a really good back up. I have him and hes put up 11,14,19 in the past 3 weeks in Espn standard scoring leagues. He's finally healthy and brees loves him some jimmy graham. Unless you get like charles or murray or forte or someone like that, do not trade graham.

Go for it. It looks like you're only swapping RBs. Foster is the better back but maybe you're squeemish about his injuries? Luck for Brady at this point is a wash unless you don't trust Brady and the gang to keep it rolling...randle for Jeffrey may be the deal breaker in this trade as randle is the weak link.