[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Megatron & McCoy Trade?

MainesPickle

Trade Megatron for McCoy and Brandon Marshall in a 12 team keeper/dynasty league?

Current Roster:

QB: Cam/Kaep

WR: Mega, D. Hopkins, Garcon, J. Brown, Cruz

RB: AP, Hyde, Vereen, J. Bell, Bush, Sankey, Starks

TE: Cameron, Witten

Before superbowl sunday I need to assign 6 contract years to my roster (1 yr to 6 guys or 6 yrs to one guy. any combination). Once those are assigned they cannot be extended and once expired, the player returns to free agency.

Not making playoffs this year, so I need to setup for next year. Got 2 x 1st RD, 3 x 2nd RD, 2 x 4th RD picks...

Thanks in advance,

D

tough choice. Maybe try and get him to throw in a pick to sweeten the deal. Maybe give him a 4th and move up to the 3rd or 2nd round. You don't have RBs worth keeping in my opinion except ap for a year or 2. McCoy you could keep for 2-3 more years while marshall Id feel comfortable keeping him for one more year. While megatron I wouldn't keep more than 3 more years. I'm leaning more towards keeping megatron and keeping him for another 2-3 years as he will still be a top 5 Wr easy in years to come while bMarshall is on his way out soon and McCoy could easily not be a top 5 pick next year

I'm feelin the same way about it. McCoy and Marsh haven't been stellar, but even with an ankle injury CJ can dominate.

I was thinking of keeping Hyde for next year, figuring Gore would not be in SF. Even if he is, I think Hyde would see more work (especially goal line).

Current Contract Thoughts...

Cam -1yr

CJ - 2yr

AP - 1yr

Hyde - 1yr

Hopkins - 1yr

If you can wait to see what they do with gore/Hyde then Ya keeping Hyde could be worth it. But if gore is back idk if I would trust Hyde to see more carries. They've been saying gore will be used less for like 3 years but it never happens. And a lot of RBs have come in looking like Hyde to take the job next year and it doesn't happen. If you have to make a decision before the offseason, I would take the chance on Cruz for a year more. He will still probably be drafted higher than Hyde. And a trio of CJ, Hopkins and Cruz right off the bat looks nice

yea that does sound nice! I also arranged an insurance policy with Hyde. If Hyde is not starting next year, one of my second round picks is turned into a first (meaning 3 first rounders) and the first pick will be 3rd or 4th overall.

I'd like to keep cruz, but want to see how that injury develops between now and February...