[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ball or Jennings?

Rightbug

Yahoo standard scoring league, my team is in my signature.

Denard Robinson's on bye and Hillman is injured. I'm going to have to roll with McKinnon this week but I'm looking to shore up my RB situation long term.

Ball and Jennings are both available on the wire. Sadly my kicker's on bye this week so I can only grab one of the two of them. (Dropping Hill.) Ball seems like the obvious choice since I have Hillamn but he was so lackluster before his injury and that's starting to looking like a RBBC situation in Denver. Jennings has more long-term upside but the Giants o-line has been dog-poo of late and I worry about how the injury may slow him or limit his carries.

Opinions?

Edited by Rightbug

Jennings if he is healthy for sure. With CJ anderson going off like he did last week, ball is not going to get the carries that hillman was when ball was hurt. And when hillman does return, i still believe the starting job is his, idk how it wouldn't be after what the guy has done the past 4-5 weeks. What more does the coaches need to see? Jennings gives thw giants a running game that they DESPERATELY need. Andre williams just hasn't gotten the job done. Jennings was putting up good stats before he got hurt too so keep that in mind.

Jennings if he is healthy for sure. With CJ anderson going off like he did last week, ball is not going to get the carries that hillman was when ball was hurt. And when hillman does return, i still believe the starting job is his, idk how it wouldn't be after what the guy has done the past 4-5 weeks. What more does the coaches need to see? Jennings gives thw giants a running game that they DESPERATELY need. Andre williams just hasn't gotten the job done. Jennings was putting up good stats before he got hurt too so keep that in mind.

ball has reportedly lost 12 pounds during his injury and reports say that he looks really good in practice. he will be given a shot in the short term while hillman is out and who knows what happens then if he starts playing well. but i agree that jennings would be a priority over ball.