[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Sproles for Jordan Matthews?

Helpmeout

I would. Definitely do NOT drop garcon. The guy that said to do that is delusional. Garcon is RG3's favorite target and his stats will go back up with RG3 back. I would drop sproles for matthews myself because clearly Matthews and sanchez have great chemistry as we saw in last night's game. I don't expect 20 points every week from him or anything but i do believe he woukd be a solid flex start.

Garcon would be your best drop. Not a lot of consistency with Redskins offense.

That is a terrible drop. I guarantee Garcon gets double digit points this week. They play tampa, probably the worst secondary in the league. DJax will go off and so will garcon. Garcon led the league in receptions last year with RG3 at the helm, i think people are forgetting this. Only Antonio Brown and Pierre Garcon had at least 5 catches in EVERY game last year. I'm not saying Garcon is as good as Brown because he isn't, brown is a top 3 WR in the league, but i guarantee Garcon will give you consistent prproduction the rest of the year with RG3 back. Don't drop him, I'm telling you that you will hate yourself later for it.

I am hesitant to drop but last years stats are irrelevant they had a different coach OC and run a completely different offense. The offense they run now is geared more towards djax skill set. He seems to be more of a 2nd or 3rd option in this offense. His only saving grace is that rg3 trusts him and they have a history that's about it

While it is a different offense, its the same style of offense. West coast is very similar to what Shanahan ran last year. They are just taking more shots down the field now because of having DJAX which is completely understandable. I still feel like he will be a top 20 WR the rest of the way. The chemistry with Garcon and RG3 is something that can't be ignored. Jackson gets most of his stats and points on deep touchdowns whike garcon earns his between the numbers. I like both of them and whike jackson is clearly ranked ahead of garcon week to week because of the incredible deep threat jackson possess.

So I forgot to cancel the waiver claim on matthews dropping Sproles now I only have lunch and Bradshaw. Somebody dropped sims would be worth picking up? My WR and TE are:

Sanders

Garçon

White

Evans

ODB

Harvin

Matthews

Reed

Kelce

Any worth dropping for sims? Mainly just for depth barring an injury I plan on rolling with lynch and Bradshaw as my rb1 and rb2 ROS

Sproles is boom or bust, the boom is big but his carries and touches will always be limited. That said going into the playoffs without much at RB is a big risk losing Sproles for another WR seems risky. Sims is like all the others in TB total crap, its the o-line and that team sucking the energy out of the RB's... he's worth picking up but I don't see much potential for any runner in that offense.

While it is a different offense, its the same style of offense. West coast is very similar to what Shanahan ran last year. They are just taking more shots down the field now because of having DJAX which is completely understandable. I still feel like he will be a top 20 WR the rest of the way. The chemistry with Garcon and RG3 is something that can't be ignored. Jackson gets most of his stats and points on deep touchdowns whike garcon earns his between the numbers. I like both of them and whike jackson is clearly ranked ahead of garcon week to week because of the incredible deep threat jackson possess.

Garcon weekly pts this year in std scoring league. His best games were with Cousins and McCoy at QB. He had 7pts, and 1pt with RGIII in for full games. In a standard scoring league Garcon is droppable if you want to grab someone else. Especially in a 10 team league, lots of options out there

Edited by Finn5033