[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Trade Advice

P2Nation21

I need to upgrade at rb and wr as both positions have been inconsistent other than leveon bell and antonio brown. Heres what i wad going to purpose.

Me trading

LeSean McCoy

Julio Jones

Ne receiving

Mark Ingram

Jeremy Maclin

I hate to dump shady McCoy but he simply isn't producing. He's only posted two games of typical shady points which were 15 and 14 and he hasn't had one game above 15 points. Julio Jones has been so inconsistent it's ridiculous and it's so frustrating considering he was my first pick at WR ( i traded for antonio brown) on the other hand, Maclin has been very consistent and has had huge games and continues to be targeted a good bit even by sanchez. Ingram has been very solid since taking over the job posting points of 23,23 and 13 over the past 3 weeks. Opinions on this trade? I also have Freddy Morris and Ryan Mathews at rb and Several recievers including DJax, DeAndre Hopkins, Mike Evans, Odell Beckham, and Alshon Jeffery. Thoughts on this trade? If he even would accept it. He has Megatron, Watkins and B Marshal at Wr and Bradshaw, lamar miller and denard Robinson at rb. I'd like to have bradshaw if i can't get ingram but i dont want to give up mccoy for him and i just traded the same guy denard Robinson for Freddy Morris. Thoughts? And maybe a counter offer?

If you can do that trade, I'd do it, although I agree Maclin may see a decline in targets with Sanchez. But if McCoy couldn't get anything going against Carolina last night, it ain't gonna happen