[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McCoy for Ingram?

P2Nation21

I'm about done with McCoy. As he has shown some flashes of what he was last year, the production just isn't there and i wonder with sproles sharing time with him, if it's ever going to come. If not for his td last night, ge would of only gave me 1 point which would of caused me to lose, but luckily he did score and i won because of it. Ingram has been outstanding in the past few weeks since taking over the starting job and the Saints have been feeding him the ball a lot. If the guy would accept it, should i make the trade? To be clear, i would be TRADING McCoy and RECEIVING Ingram. Thoughts?

I would do it. Even if Ingram belly flops and the Saints go back to a RB by committee, at least it'll be obvious not to start him, instead of with McCoy you keep starting him and hoping for the best only to be disappointed most of the time.

And if Ingram keeps running solo and doing well, so much the better. He makes me nervous (not his talent, but whether the Saints will remain a 1-back team when the others get healthy), but I'd rather have Ingram at this point than mcCoy

I would do it. Even if Ingram belly flops and the Saints go back to a RB by committee, at least it'll be obvious not to start him, instead of with McCoy you keep starting him and hoping for the best only to be disappointed most of the time.

And if Ingram keeps running solo and doing well, so much the better. He makes me nervous (not his talent, but whether the Saints will remain a 1-back team when the others get healthy), but I'd rather have Ingram at this point than mcCoy

Agreed. I would go with Ingram over McCoy. In the long run he will cost you points because you probably feel like you HAVE to start him, just in case he goes off. Ingram is on fire right now, and keeps putting up great point totals despite sharing the backfield. As tdybaz said, if something does happen to Ingram you'll have a clear choice rather than a muddled one with McCoy.

Ingram put up 18pts and 17pts in std scoring weeks 1 and 2 with all the other guys healthy. He will most likely get less touches as they get healthy but he will still be their main guy. I would make that trade as well. I've watch all of the Eagles games this year because I have Maclin on all of my teams. Sproles is eating into his touches and he just doesn't look the same. He is doing way to much dancing rather than hitting a hole and bursting through.

Edited by Finn5033

I'm ok with that.. Love McCoy I wouldn't trade him if it was a keeper league, even with P.Thomas and Khiry coming back I think they will continue to give Ingram 16-20 carries and all the goal work he's absolutely the most effective runner in that offense even with those other two RB's he put up numbers (even missing three games and going through a bye week he's top 15 fantasy pts).. You might be hard pressed to get someone to give up Ingram for McCoy.