[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Gronk for Lacy?

byroz

No ppr std scoring..ive been offered Lacy for Gronk.

Rivers

Dez/Julio/Baldwin/Edelman

Trich/Ivory/Hillman/Mason

Gronk/Bennett

Start qb 3 wr 2 rb 1 te no flex

My rbs are really struggling..is it worth it to lose gronk and upgrade RB and having Bennett be serviceable for TE?

There are only 2, maybe 3 elite TEs.. and IMO, Lacy isn't worth losing one of them. Yes, Lacy MIGHT equal the amount of points Gronk will put up, but he won't do it from teh TE position, and it's valuable to have elite points coming from a usually non-elite point producer

There are only 2, maybe 3 elite TEs.. and IMO, Lacy isn't worth losing one of them. Yes, Lacy MIGHT equal the amount of points Gronk will put up, but he won't do it from teh TE position, and it's valuable to have elite points coming from a usually non-elite point producer

I agree 100%. Gronk, Graham and J Thomas are the only 3 Elite TE's. While i like lacy down the stretch, Gronk is Absolutely killing it right now and there's no reason why that won't continue with the chemistry him and Brady have.

While generally I would agree with this, what good does it do you if your RB's all suck? Now I'm not saying I would take just Lacy for Gronk but maybe try to spice up the trade a bit. Gronk is obviously his biggest trade chip. He's not going to win his league with that group of Rb's. I would try to get more

I think having a true RB1 will help your team a lot, Gronk is a ridiculously good player you take a step back with Bennett but not too far.

What hurts is you will be relying on Cutler's performances instead of Brady. I like the trade because it helps you a lot, there's a risk with Bennett but he's a top 5 TE so I'm ok with that.

See i agree with Gronk being superman but my rbs are bad. Thats why i see upgrading my rb to lacy is going to benefit more than the gap from gronk to bennett. But, its too late, he ended up trading him for Thomas this morning so i missed it, but alls is good thanks guys.

Take bennett and one of your RBs and get a better rb. Ivory holds the most value for you at rb but maybe someone won't mind waiting on hillman to come back. But I think Bennett alone could get you a rb on par with ivory, you have no flex so when are you going to start Bennett over gronk? Even if it's bennett for Sankey I think I'd take that. At least you're getting a starting rb who will see 15+ touches a game for a player never to see your starting lineup

I feel the same way, Gronk is a homerun but if the rest of your team has problems getting on base it doesn't help you... Bennett is very good possibly good enough to trade for a lower tier RB2 if someone is in dire need but really gaining the consistency at RB is crucial because you have to fill two spots having a guy with a high potential like Lacy helps you out two fold.. now you have a true RB1 and a viable RB2, Hillman comes back and gains the lion share again makes this a great potential for your team (although I wouldn't rely heavily on him setting back into that role with CJ and Ball cutting in a bit). Mason's jammed up with the other two RBs and inconsistent coaching which hurts every STL players value. Trich and Ivory have flashes of remaining starters as flex at minimum weekly if not RB2 depending on matchup.