[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dez for green?

abwright25

I have dez but with the bye I'm starting justin hunter instead with my other 2 of Calvin and roddy. I'm offered dez for green. I need a win pretty badly. Will green make the comeback I would hope? I also have leveon, vereen, rashard Jennings, cutler, mychal Rivera starting. Like I said I am tempted to take my chances but need a win too

well with three catches in both games back you are running a risk with him and Andy Dalton. This is a great week for AJ, I still like Dez, you aren't hurting yourself getting AJ green its not much of a downgrade plus he playing NO in a dome so you'll be in good shape if AJ gets back on track which he should. No idea if the other owner is down on AJ so if you get this done I think you haven't hurt yourself you still have Megatron as your WR1 regardless and you've made it this far without him up until last week.