[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jennings Mathews and/or AP?

Helpmeout

I'm in an eight team ppr league where Tasha's Jennings Ryan Matthews and AP are all available in free agency. I'm in third place do I pick any and all of them up? If so who do I drop? My current roster is:

Rivers Newton

Charles Ellinggton Gore J Bell

D Bryant Julio maclin vjax evans sanu

Julius Thomas

Caranzaro

Streaming defense

Also with Sanchez in he seems to look to Jordan Matthews more than maclin should I pick him up as well? Just in case

Edited by Helpmeout

Jennings for sure, AP if you have room to and can afford to hold at least over the next week, and Mathews as well. but if AP is the odd man out Jennings then Mathews are your best bets. I'd take both of them even if AP gets a ruling from the NFL a lot still needs to happen including the team allowing him to rejoin the team which they've not announced anything.. reported on Vikings flagship radio station Kfan they are saying 'they respect the leagues process on the AP's reinstatement'.. I'm not so optimistic in AP's availability and if he is you'd be passing on two potential weekly starters from here on out. Jennings and Mathews should be owned.