[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jennings or Sankey as RB2?

Fig19

I think you should be able to rely on Sankey getting his 15-16 touches, I think this week Jennings could be limited and playing SFO it would be risky although they've been pretty cautious getting back on the field so he could actually be close to 80-85% maybe it's more for conditioning purposes and re-aggravation. I think this week Sankey is a safe and solid play. Can't wait to have Jennings back as well, I'm streaming either Blue or T.West but was hoping it was Jennings but I'm slowing my roll on Jennings this week. Can't be over ambitious the risk is greater than the limited reward because we know he's not getting a full workload or even named the starter. Roll Sankey with confidence this week over Jennings (albeit tempered expectations, there is upside in Sankey but its been slow development).

I think you should be able to rely on Sankey getting his 15-16 touches, I think this week Jennings could be limited and playing SFO it would be risky although they've been pretty cautious getting back on the field so he could actually be close to 80-85% maybe it's more for conditioning purposes and re-aggravation. I think this week Sankey is a safe and solid play. Can't wait to have Jennings back as well, I'm streaming either Blue or T.West but was hoping it was Jennings but I'm slowing my roll on Jennings this week. Can't be over ambitious the risk is greater than the limited reward because we know he's not getting a full workload or even named the starter. Roll Sankey with confidence this week over Jennings (albeit tempered expectations, there is upside in Sankey but its been slow development).

Alfred Blue is actually on the waiver wire and i'm going to try to snag him, but unfortunately I don't have any FAAB left, so I doubt i'll get him. In the outside chance that I get him and Foster doesn't play, I may roll Blue out instead of Jennings or Sankey. I need Jennings to get back asap!

I like that take, I love playing a guy or two on Monday night... I was high on Sankey early and still cheer for him to get going I just think its taking him longer to adjust to the NFL or maybe it's the Titans, its not like they're scaring teams at QB so I'm sure he's seeing more in the box than other teams with a formidable passing attack, still I expect him to produce more. Roll Sankey if you're feeling it, I'll be in the Sankey cheering section. If you have the right expectations he probably will surprise if you need a homerun this week because of the opponent you're playing Blue/Foster probably would be a higher ceiling but maybe not.