[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What draft improvement is Blue worth to the Foster owner

masterpo

First year in a keeper league (10-team, 18-man rosters, keep 6; non-PPR, start QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,WR,TE,K,DEF). My team is middle of the pack record wise and tallent wise. So I don't want a player for this year, just want to move up in next year's draft. What draft compensation in 2015 is Blue worth to the Foster owner?

Thanks fot he reply, TD4T. I've never been in a Keeper league, so I don't even know what my starting offer should be, much less what I'd settle for.

You say you wouldn't give much at this point in the year even with reports midday (

) that Foster is likely out for this Sunday, and the true extent of his injury will be foreever shrodded in secrecy by Houston brass? Do you not think Blue will produce as an RB1/2 with Foster out, or some other reason?? Seems like this is the time of year to acquire handcuffs, for the ease with which they can be sub-ed at the time of a last minute inactive.

Yeah as much as I like Blue I'm infact an owner of him in a dynasty league but I don't have Foster, I don't think he commands much of anything because no ones seen much of him, Foster's been too good to gauge what Blue would do, although if he plays this week and it would be a good opportunity if he is able to even produce at 75% of what Foster would do his stock could rise quickly. He's got talent but its raw and with no body of work he's basically the Charlie Sims, Devonte Freeman value, unknown. Although not worth sitting on the waiver wire with Fosters injury history.

I did not see the week 3 game against the Giants when Blue fillled in for an injured Foster and garnered 6yds/carry. Though that, too, was on the road; running against Cleveland will be much harder than running against the Giants was. Just trying to get a feel for value.