[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

E. Sanders or G. Tate...who you like?

hayduke2005

Yeah I'd stick with Sanders its been the same cast in that offense and he's still able to put up 6 TD's in the last 4 games and 100+ yards in the last 5... pretty good odds he continues to be effective as it's been a recipe for success. Tate's not chopped liver he's averaging a lot of yards as well, I think Manning offense and Sanders is a slightly better bet.

Naw if you're feeling Tate I would be very comfortable with that.. you're splitting hairs because both guys will do well, if I wanted to say Tate's going to have a better game who could argue he wouldn't, there are two options in DET with Stafford throwing for 300 yards and multiple TDs its easy to see Megatron and Tate both having a good game weekly. Roll Tate this week, PPeterson and a Safety will be shading Megatron all game probably opening up the floodgates for some yac and a TD from Tate.

love that take, you can't go wrong with deciding a coin flip by looking for odds makers and Vegas or daily league info.. big ups to onbrake, I don't set my watch to daily or Vegas but for sure it's about info and they make a living on picks/values. If it helps STL allows 300+ passing yards to the most unlikely passing QB's in the league Wilson and Kaep.. and they allow everyone to pass at least 2 TD's. Sanders should be prep'd and primed for a decent game unless Peyton throws 6 TD's to Welker and none to anyone else.. yeah right. :fool:

I'd go with Sanders, just too good to sit in that potent offense.

And with the way Cam is playing lately it's only a matter of time before Benjamin's stats suffer as well. I'd be comfortable going Tate over Benjamin, although I could see either one starting