[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Foster is Out...Who to Start?

Peyton2411

2RB/Flex/2WR=

Eddie Lacy

Mark Ingram

Arian Foster

Jordy Nelson

Demaryius Thomas

Bench: Alfred Blue, Odell Beckham Jr.

• If Foster is out, is Blue the better play going up against the poor Cleveland run defense or play the hot hand of ODB?
  • Also should I not even try and start Foster at all with the risk of him getting re-injured mid game?

10 Team Non PPR

Will answer your posts also!

Easy choice. Throw in ODB as your flex. He's been on a hot streak and his hands are amazing. Ingram is going to have a killer game and you always start lacy. Since you have a great Flex player in Beckham you can afford to let Foster have another week to heal up. He may not be projected 20 points but ODB is a stud.

It's close. I know ODB has emerged the past few weeks but for some reason I can't get fully on board yet. That said, while Blue will be the lead back if Foster can't go, he didn't exactly light the world on fire the last time he started.

I'd prob go Blue though given the great matchup and the fact that mallet is starting.

Easy choice. Throw in ODB as your flex. He's been on a hot streak and his hands are amazing. Ingram is going to have a killer game and you always start lacy. Since you have a great Flex player in Beckham you can afford to let Foster have another week to heal up. He may not be projected 20 points but ODB is a stud.

Yeah i agree with this.