[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marshawn Lynch

keggerz

Ballsy. Lump taking time to begin in 3...2...1...

Edited by irish

I have KC's defense going, so I approve of this message...so much so I hope it reaches Pete Carroll's office and he takes it to heart, literally

Picked up Michael just in case. Might start both he and lynch.

Good luck with that...Over the last 6 wks only Gore, CJ?K and Bryce Brown are the only RBs to hit double digits against KC. Edited by keggerz

I will say that the stats are against him having a good game, in regard to what he's done this season away from home. And Arrowhead is a rough play to play. I can see a TD/TDs saving the day again but he'll finish around 100 total yards.

From a Seattle media perspective, everyone here thinks he will play because he always does. Everyone is used to him missing a practice or two middle of the week and then playing anyway on Sunday. However, to be safe, make sure you check on him Sunday morning.

As far as KC not giving up RB points this season, Howbout already made a good point. Another thing to note is that KC has not given up a rushing TD all year. That in itself would keep RB points down. However, they give up 4.7 yards per carry. So which stat are you going to use to base your decision on whether to start or not start, providing Lynch suits up? I know which one I'm using. Also figure in it's going to be cold with possible snow the day before - ground and pound weather. And the Seahawks are coming off that hugh rushing performance last week after they got two more of their o-line starters back.

The real question or point of discussion might be 'sit Lynch for who?'

Not a decision I need to make though.

You better have a top RB or WR if you bench him. That's all I'm saying. I wouldn't even bench him for blue this week.

Edited by irish

Bench Lynch? I could see Seattle getting down early and abandon the run, that would make sense for benching Lynch. I suppose that KC hasn't learned from the Redskins, Rams, and Giants and lets Russel run wild on the outside for 100 or so yards. That could take away from Lynch's production and would also make sense for benching Lynch.

Seattle is the #1 ypg rushing offense and KC is 20th against. Seattle's O-line sucks at pass protection but always seems to get good production in the running game.

And the Seahawks are coming off that hugh rushing performance last week after they got two more of their o-line starters back.

And there is also the fact that Lynch's big game last week coincided with O-line guys getting healthy.

I'm not feeling any sensible metrics on the prediction.

But more power to you Keggerz, if Lynch has a bad fantasy output you look like a genius; if he scores 10-15 fantasy PPR points it still seems good...and if he goes off - no one will really hold it against you. :shrug:

Bench Lynch? I could see Seattle getting down early and abandon the run, that would make sense for benching Lynch. I suppose that KC hasn't learned from the Redskins, Rams, and Giants and lets Russel run wild on the outside for 100 or so yards. That could take away from Lynch's production and would also make sense for benching Lynch.

Seattle is the #1 ypg rushing offense and KC is 20th against. Seattle's O-line sucks at pass protection but always seems to get good production in the running game.

And there is also the fact that Lynch's big game last week coincided with O-line guys getting healthy.

But more power to you Keggerz, if Lynch has a bad fantasy output you look like a genius; if he scores 10-15 fantasy PPR points it still seems good...and if he goes off - no one will really hold it against you. :shrug:

I will hold it against myself. It's not like I'm never wrong but that doesn't mean I like it when I am.

In any event there is a lesson to be learned here and we'll be talking about it on the Blitzed podcast this week. In a sense saying to sit Lynch & Julius Thomas is a bit of a setup for the pod next week. But I didn't just say to sit him to say it.

Edited by keggerz

Exactly. It's like just making a ballsy statement so that if you're right you look like a genius but when you're wrong most forget anyhow. Some guys were saying the same thing on the XM fantasy channel. So many talking heads now in the industry, that folks are just trying to make the ballsy calls cause it's memorable.

So Keg, I'm curious. You know something to make you state this bold prediction but you're not saying it.

You need intel in your line of work on which to base your predictions. As much as many might believe, there aren't many gut feelings and hunches being figured in. The best intel comes from good sources. Your call on Grice makes me almost positive you had a tidbit from someone close to or in the Arizona camp - a coach's comment or something from their beat writer perhaps. I remember before sites like The Huddle and Rotoworld, I used to have the home team newspaper web sites bookmarked for every NFL team and would look for these nuggets myself. One could get great info from them.

So back to Lynch, what do you know? Did you hear the Chiefs plan to stop Lynch at all costs and dare the Seahawks to beat them with the passing game? Do you have a pic of Lynch with his rib sticking out of his side? Do you know of someone delivering a food-poison pizza to Lynch's hotel room on Saturday? There's something here that piques my curiosity.

Edited by Tripleshot

So Keg, I'm curious. You know something to make you state this bold prediction but you're not saying it.

You need intel in your line of work on which to base your predictions. As much as many might believe, there aren't many gut feelings and hunches being figured in. The best intel comes from good sources. Your call on Grice makes me almost positive you had a tidbit from someone close to or in the Arizona camp - a coach's comment or something from their beat writer perhaps. I remember before sites like The Huddle and Rotoworld, I used to have the home team newspaper web sites bookmarked for every NFL team and would look for these nuggets myself. One could get great info from them.

So back to Lynch, what do you know? Did you hear the Chiefs plan to stop Lynch at all costs and dare the Seahawks to beat them with the passing game? Do you have a pic of Lynch with his rib sticking out of his side? Do you know of someone delivering a food-poison pizza to Lynch's hotel room on Saturday? There's something here that piques my curiosity.

You'll have to tune into this week's podcast! I think they call that a teaser.