[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

I'll do the best I can to give my 2 cents and try to help. I know nothing more than any of you but I do know that it feels good to chat about those weekly frustrating decisions and have people to commiserate with and even blame. ;)

Edited by irish
  • Like 4

Alright...pick 2:

R Jennings

R Mathews

A Blue

Flex is a possibility for using all 3, but G Tate currently occupies that spot (PPR scoring)

Alright...pick 2:

R Jennings

R Mathews

A Blue

Flex is a possibility for using all 3, but G Tate currently occupies that spot (PPR scoring)

Well Tate is definitely in your lineup and if Foster is out, I think you have to go with Blue and Mathews as both have better matchups. Obviously, if Foster is in, then it's the other two.

Edited by irish

Need to pick two wrs, 2 rbs, and a flex. Out of:

Maclin

Benjamin

Cooks

Beckham

Jennings

Cj anderson

Alfred blue

Bishop sankey

Lol

If this is PPR, I'd go Blue (if Foster is out) and Jennings. Otherwise, CJ and Jennings. At WR, maclin is your #1 and at this point, I just can't bench Beckham. Benjamin would be the flex either way.

Someone dropped Tony Romo last week and i used my CB to pick him up. Now i have to drop someone for my CB; who should i drop? I need only one QB, but i have 3 right now and prepare for play off week 15-17.I am sure I will keep Tony Romo.

Thanks.

1. Matthew Stafford.

- Wk15 Vs Viking

- Wk16 @ Chicago Bear

- Wk17 @ Greenbay

2. Tony Romo

- Wk15 @ Eagle

- Wk16 Vs Indy

- Wk17 @ Wash Red skin

3. Jay Cutler

- Wk15 Vs Saint

- Wk16 Vs Lion

- Wk17 @Viking

Someone dropped Tony Romo last week and i used my CB to pick him up. Now i have to drop someone for my CB; who should i drop? I need only one QB, but i have 3 right now and prepare for play off week 15-17.I am sure I will keep Tony Romo.

Thanks.

1. Matthew Stafford.

- Wk15 Vs Viking

- Wk16 @ Chicago Bear

- Wk17 @ Greenbay

2. Tony Romo

- Wk15 @ Eagle

- Wk16 Vs Indy

- Wk17 @ Wash Red skin

3. Jay Cutler

- Wk15 Vs Saint

- Wk16 Vs Lion

- Wk17 @Viking

Honestly, I hear ya about wanting to keep Romo, however, he'd be the one I'd drop. I have Stafford and Cutler rated higher for the ROS and with Romo's back, you never know when a weird hit, or tweak, or bad turn cause him to miss more time and you just can't risk that come playoff time. Stafford will more than likely be your starter for most weeks anyhow.

Edited by irish

Garcon ,Wayne or floyd(ARI). Need one for flex no PPR.

Also have ball and sims but not really considering them. I'd like to wait a week.

And if foster is active this week. Do you start Roy helu over Alfred blue? Or stick with blue hoping foster is pretty limited. Or I could start either ball or sims

Garcon ,Wayne or floyd(ARI). Need one for flex no PPR.

Also have ball and sims but not really considering them. I'd like to wait a week.

And if foster is active this week. Do you start Roy helu over Alfred blue? Or stick with blue hoping foster is pretty limited. Or I could start either ball or sims

If the above are two separate leagues then I go Wayne but would understand why you'd consider Garcon. Floyd has been a wreck this season.

Foster is definitely out already, so I'd start Blue for sure.

Edited by irish

Ok Great Shamrock here are my choices. Need to start one in a PPR league, standard scoring.

Wayne, Montae Ball or CJ Anderson?

I have Wayne in the lineup because not sure what the Broncos will do at RB

I'd stick with Wayne as well for 3 reasons.

1 - We have no idea what's going to happen with the Broncos RBs and how much they'll split time.

2 - Wayne is consistent with the occasional big game.

3 - The Colts/pats will be a huge game with playoff implications and I think both teams will go all out scoring huge and Wayne with certainly see his fair share and probably put up one of those bigger games.

Good luck!

A 6 month old and you have time to play on the interwebs? The wifey is due with our first mid-December and the scare tactics have me believing I won't even know about the outside world the first few months

A 6 month old and you have time to play on the interwebs? The wifey is due with our first mid-December and the scare tactics have me believing I won't even know about the outside world the first few months

All depends on how the baby comes out of the oven. You may want to grab a few hours of sleep off the waiver wire for future use. My latest is my third, so I'm a seasoned vet. However, this last little guy was my toughest.

nobody at the IDP forum answers.

Need to pick one or rank them

LB: Bruce Carter, Bobby Wagner or Brian Cushing?

Wagner

Cushing

Carter

Hey Cowboys fan!

With such a short bench, the whole year I have been rolling with just Cutler, I figured I wouldn't have to break my head every week to decide between 2 QBs, but someone dropped Romo last week and I picked him up.

Now do I still start Cutler vs TB or go with Romo @ NYG on Sunday night?

Second question, who do I start at Flex between Sanders, Blue and Matthews? If Sanders is active I guess he is a must start, but what if he isn't?

Btw playoffs start this week in my league and I finished in 1st place with a 10-1 record.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Edited by Babalis1019

Hey Cowboys fan!

With such a short bench, the whole year I have been rolling with just Cutler, I figured I wouldn't have to break my head every week to decide between 2 QBs, but someone dropped Romo last week and I picked him up.

Now do I still start Cutler vs TB or go with Romo @ NYG on Sunday night?

Second question, who do I start at Flex between Sanders, Blue and Matthews? If Sanders is active I guess he is a must start, but what if he isn't?

Btw playoffs start this week in my league and I finished in 1st place with a 10-1 record.

Thanks a lot in advance!

I start Cutler at QB.

I think Sanders will be out but if he isn't, you go with him. If not, I think Foster is back so Blue's value will be done otherwise he'd be the 2nd choice. Therefore, I think you're left with Matthews.

Good Luck!

• Like 1

Usually for my flex I play Alfred Morris, but with him playing the 49ers D should I consider deandre Hopkins, Jarvis Landry, or sproles instead?

If this is a PPR, I'd start Hopkins over everyone else. Standard scoring, I'd start Morris.

Standard scoring. Pick 3 WR:

Cobb

Evans

Stills

Hawkins

Andre Johnson

Cecil Shorts

Cobb, Evans, and Shorts.

• Like 1

Been pretty much rolling with Julio at WR1/2 all year, but it seems like the perfect storm to bench him. I finally have Josh Gordon playing, and Julio is gonna have Haden on him. My 3 WR's I would typically start would be Cobb, Julio, and now Gordon, but with the reasons I listed above would you bench Julio for ODB? Standard Scoring.

I'd start Cobb, Jones and Gordon. I hear what you're saying and ODB has been killing it while Jones has been subpar but I roll with the 3 I mentioned. However, it is close, especially with ODB in the primetime spotlight.

• Like 1