[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

15 hours ago, elcarim23 said:

Rest of season:

Derrick Henry 

Or

Josh Jacobs and his easy schedule

Scoring is very TD based with 100 yrd rushing  or receiving (not combined) also gives points

Jacobs for sure!

2 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Howdy Irish!

I'm worried about my QB situation.  Kyler Murray was solid for awhile, but has definitely regressed.  I have Cam in my IR spot. 

My current roster:

QB Kyler, Cam

RB Fournette, Josh Jacobs, Mark Ingram, Melvin Gordon, Mark Walton, Kenyan Drake, Ty Johnson

WR Julio, Davante Adams, McLaurin, Gallup

TE Waller

D Steelers

12 team half ppr

Should I trade away Fournette for Lamar Jackson and Joe Mixon?

Thanks!

Slim

Hey bud, 

I'd do that trade in a heartbeat!  Not a huge fall at the RB position and yet a huge gain at QB.

2 hours ago, mcostley said:

Got offered Cousins for Wentz. Thoughts? I do really need an upgrade at QB. Thanks Irish!

I see them as similar and slightly prefer Wentz. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, irish said:

Hey bud, 

I'd do that trade in a heartbeat!  Not a huge fall at the RB position and yet a huge gain at QB.

So now the offer is, I give Fournette and Melvin Gordon for Lamar Jackson and Mixon.

Leaves me with RBs of Mark Ingram, Josh Jacobs, Mixon, Walton, Drake.

Thoughts?

58 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

So now the offer is, I give Fournette and Melvin Gordon for Lamar Jackson and Mixon.

Leaves me with RBs of Mark Ingram, Josh Jacobs, Mixon, Walton, Drake.

Thoughts?

Ouch!  Liked the first deal better. 

4 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

okay, now it's Mark Ingram and Melvin Gordon for Jackson and Mixon

Leaving me Fournette, Jacobs, Mixon, Walton, Drake

Thoughts?

Better but Ingram and fournette aren't that far off from each other. 

You're getting the better of the deal as long as the rest of your RBs hold up. 

12 minutes ago, SGALE said:

leveon bell and mark andrews for kittle and david johnson ?? what u think i have bell and andrews

I think you're getting beat. I like the bell and Andrews side more. 

Got offered a trade where I would get Chris Crason & Cam Newton for Cooper Kupp & Dak Prescott. Seems a bit much for me but I could use another RB. Rest of my team below:

2 QB League - .5 PPR

QB: Carson Wentz, Dak Prescott

RB: David Johnson, Aaron Jones

WR: Juju Smith-Schuster, Cooper Kupp

TE: Zak Ertz

Flex: Tyrell Williams

Bench:

James White, LeSean McCoy

Robbie Anderson, Jamsion Crowder, DJ Moore

Chris Herndon

Matt Stafford

He also has Drew Brees, Sam Darnold & Mitchell Trubisky for QBs and Dalvin Cook, Marlon Mack, & Matt Breida for RBs.

I think a more fair tread would be Newton & Cook for Wentz & Cupp. What do you think?

Edited by nyjets18

12 hours ago, GoBlue41 said:

I have 2 stud TE's (Engram and Waller) and I need a RB (I only have 2 and byes are coming). I have been offered Melvin Gordon for Waller. Is Gordon worth it? Will he be better with the old offensive coordinator out?  Standard league. 

That's a fair trade and imo, you're getting the better end of the deal by a slight margin. See what other RBs you could get though before you do the deal. 

4 minutes ago, irish said:

That's a fair trade and imo, you're getting the better end of the deal by a slight margin. See what other RBs you could get though before you do the deal. 

Now the trade is Waller for David Montgomery. Is that a fair deal for me as a Waller owner in Standard league? Or was last week a one off for DMont?

12 minutes ago, GoBlue41 said:

Now the trade is Waller for David Montgomery. Is that a fair deal for me as a Waller owner in Standard league? Or was last week a one off for DMont?

I actually like that slightly more. 

3 hours ago, nyjets18 said:

Got offered a trade where I would get Chris Crason & Cam Newton for Cooper Kupp & Dak Prescott. Seems a bit much for me but I could use another RB. Rest of my team below:

2 QB League - .5 PPR

QB: Carson Wentz, Dak Prescott

RB: David Johnson, Aaron Jones

WR: Juju Smith-Schuster, Cooper Kupp

TE: Zak Ertz

Flex: Tyrell Williams

Bench:

James White, LeSean McCoy

Robbie Anderson, Jamsion Crowder, DJ Moore

Chris Herndon

Matt Stafford

He also has Drew Brees, Sam Darnold & Mitchell Trubisky for QBs and Dalvin Cook, Marlon Mack, & Matt Breida for RBs.

I think a more fair tread would be Newton & Cook for Wentz & Cupp. What do you think?

I wouldn't do that, cam is probably done. 

2 hours ago, cade_hall said:

David Monty vs Philly 

Adrian Peterson v Bills

Monty for me. 

Hi all. I'm new. Not a very experienced manager, playing in a really shallow fun league (no $) with my son/brother/nephew and 2 of my son's friends. That does not mean that I don't want to win :). So the league is obviously really shallow. PPR/ Espn league. There are 2 juggernaut teams that will probably finish 9-4, three that will finish around .500 and one that seems destined to finish last (very experimental approach- my son). I'm hoping to be 3-4 seed and surprise one of the juggernauts. 

Anyway, here's my team (1qb/2rb/2wr/1te/2flex/dst/k) PPR.

QB- Deshaun Watson, Drew Brees (just picked him up for my week 10 bye and week 13 Hou/NE- both Atlanta matchups for Brees).

RB- S. Barkley, Chris Carson, flex Tevin Coleman, Melvin Gordon, David Montgomery

WR- Cooper Kupp (bye), Adam Thielen, Julian Edelman, flex Stefon Diggs, Juju Smith-Schuster

TE- Travis Kelce

DST- Bills (week 9-12, will roll off waivers for 13 on)

K- Greg Zuerlein (bye), Brett Maher (who I just picked up for Greg's bye).

Facing the one of the juggernauts this week (projecting as a 147.4 vs 157.4 underdog right now, my opponent dropped over 200 points last week without Davante Adams, eew). Will probably lose this week but have winnable matchups in weeks 10,11 and 12. 

So my question is this: 

Should I drop Greg Z and roll off waivers for the rest of the year at K to pick up available players before they get picked up? I'm going to put in a claim for one or two of them next Tuesday depending on how things go with MG (I mean, you'd favor Eckler wouldn't you??) this week under the new OC or Juju bombing for the hundredth time (haven't played him in a long time, wasting a lot of bench space on him):

Available players in my league:

RB- Devin Singletary. Buffalo has an easy schedule that matches up well with my byes and rough matchups. Week 11 both my RB1 and RB2 are on bye, he is facing Miami and I'm up against a beatable team that week. I feel like he's about to blow up (snap count seems likely back to 2:1 vs Gore, they'll probably stop babying him soon) and I'll be stuck trying to beat the crowd to him. 

Also available but schedules that don't mesh well with my byes/matchups- 

Mixon, Drake, McCoy, Jordan Howard, Breida, Hyde. 

WR- Calvin Ridley. Has great matchups in weeks 10 (NO),11 (Car),12 (TB),13 (NO). Kind of Thielen hammy insurance? 

WR- Christian Kirk- bad matchups/BYE for 3 of the next 4 weeks but he might be the Home Run Week 10 (TB) that puts that week in the bag for me- Thielien/Diggs are facing Dallas and Chris Carson is facing SF. Can probably wait a week to pick him up given his SF matchup will make him look less appealing this week. His schedule week 13 on looks good so kind of a sneaky playoff stash stud?

Also available but don't mesh quite as well for my team:

Sammy Watkins (similar schedule to Kirk in terms of how it fits my team), Michael Gallup, Alshon Jeffrey, Mike Williams, and one of my binkies Golden Tate.

Instinct says I'm going to drop Maher and pick up Kirk after the week. I won't be brave enough to drop Juju or Melvin Gordon, ever holding out hope that some day I'll trust them enough to actually put them in the lineup. 

In a PPR , who do you like ROS. Golden Tate or David Moore. Tate seems to have slightly better schedule but Sterling Sheppard is back which may relegate him back to the wr3 spot behind Slayton and Sheppard. Moore has had his bye and the Panthers are fighting for a spot

2 hours ago, The-Force said:

Hi all. I'm new. Not a very experienced manager, playing in a really shallow fun league (no $) with my son/brother/nephew and 2 of my son's friends. That does not mean that I don't want to win :). So the league is obviously really shallow. PPR/ Espn league. There are 2 juggernaut teams that will probably finish 9-4, three that will finish around .500 and one that seems destined to finish last (very experimental approach- my son). I'm hoping to be 3-4 seed and surprise one of the juggernauts. 

Anyway, here's my team (1qb/2rb/2wr/1te/2flex/dst/k) PPR.

QB- Deshaun Watson, Drew Brees (just picked him up for my week 10 bye and week 13 Hou/NE- both Atlanta matchups for Brees).

RB- S. Barkley, Chris Carson, flex Tevin Coleman, Melvin Gordon, David Montgomery

WR- Cooper Kupp (bye), Adam Thielen, Julian Edelman, flex Stefon Diggs, Juju Smith-Schuster

TE- Travis Kelce

DST- Bills (week 9-12, will roll off waivers for 13 on)

K- Greg Zuerlein (bye), Brett Maher (who I just picked up for Greg's bye).

Facing the one of the juggernauts this week (projecting as a 147.4 vs 157.4 underdog right now, my opponent dropped over 200 points last week without Davante Adams, eew). Will probably lose this week but have winnable matchups in weeks 10,11 and 12. 

So my question is this: 

Should I drop Greg Z and roll off waivers for the rest of the year at K to pick up available players before they get picked up? I'm going to put in a claim for one or two of them next Tuesday depending on how things go with MG (I mean, you'd favor Eckler wouldn't you??) this week under the new OC or Juju bombing for the hundredth time (haven't played him in a long time, wasting a lot of bench space on him):

Available players in my league:

RB- Devin Singletary. Buffalo has an easy schedule that matches up well with my byes and rough matchups. Week 11 both my RB1 and RB2 are on bye, he is facing Miami and I'm up against a beatable team that week. I feel like he's about to blow up (snap count seems likely back to 2:1 vs Gore, they'll probably stop babying him soon) and I'll be stuck trying to beat the crowd to him. 

Also available but schedules that don't mesh well with my byes/matchups- 

Mixon, Drake, McCoy, Jordan Howard, Breida, Hyde. 

WR- Calvin Ridley. Has great matchups in weeks 10 (NO),11 (Car),12 (TB),13 (NO). Kind of Thielen hammy insurance? 

WR- Christian Kirk- bad matchups/BYE for 3 of the next 4 weeks but he might be the Home Run Week 10 (TB) that puts that week in the bag for me- Thielien/Diggs are facing Dallas and Chris Carson is facing SF. Can probably wait a week to pick him up given his SF matchup will make him look less appealing this week. His schedule week 13 on looks good so kind of a sneaky playoff stash stud?

Also available but don't mesh quite as well for my team:

Sammy Watkins (similar schedule to Kirk in terms of how it fits my team), Michael Gallup, Alshon Jeffrey, Mike Williams, and one of my binkies Golden Tate.

Instinct says I'm going to drop Maher and pick up Kirk after the week. I won't be brave enough to drop Juju or Melvin Gordon, ever holding out hope that some day I'll trust them enough to actually put them in the lineup. 

In general, you have better players in your roster than there are in FA.  However, if i were you, at WR I'd try to lock down Ridley first, Gallup as a backup. And at RB, Mixon, then McCoy.  Obviously, dropping Maher.