[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

5 hours ago, Dcat said:

Do I play Robby Anderson vs Raiders on Sunday

or

Carlos Hyde vs Colts tonight for my flex in a full PPR?

I'd give Hyde the edge.  

5 hours ago, Pcspores said:

PPR - week 12

Hollister vs Griffen

Thanks

I'd roll with Hollister.

10 hours ago, Sweetlew said:

Needing a solid Flex for 1/2 PPR 12 man league.

J. Crowder

J. Landry

M. Brown

B. Scarborough

J. Williams (colts rb)

D. Guice

I'd play Landry, crowder as the 2nd option. 

10 hours ago, RMS@1 said:

Are you sure Chalk seems to be the clear #1 in Jacksonville and I think that Cleveland will run the majority of the time.

That's what I'd do. I hear your 2 cents though and chark makes a solid option as well. 

10 hours ago, Anthony02 said:

Pascal vs HOU

Westbrook vs TEN

McLaurin vs DET

T.Y might play -_-

Pick 1

Hilton would be first choice, mclaurin if Hilton didn't go. 

6 hours ago, GoBlue41 said:

I drafted the Chicago Defense knowing that they would have a tough playoff schedule (Dal, GB, KC) and I would deal with the playoff schedule when the time came. Well, here we are. Is Chicago D a drop at this point after this weekend? Should I fear dropping them and having someone use them against me in the playoffs? I would be streaming Defenses each week going forward. 

I'd still hold the Bears' D.  They are top 5 in my book. 

5 hours ago, Dcat said:

more touches.  whereas Anderson gives the classic higher ceiling/bottom floor possibilities.  

That is correct and exactly my thinking. 

54 minutes ago, stickers said:

I also have Alshon but coming off the injury this week as an option. Ertz is my TE. 

Nope, I'd keep Alshon on the pine but he is close to Deebo.

57 minutes ago, bobbydigital050 said:

Good morning Irish how’s it going bud I have a quick question I’m thinking of picking up Josh Gordon but who do you suggest I drop for him Nkeal Harry or Mike Williams? Thanks and have a good day brother!

Hey Bobby!

Going well, wish my vision after Lasik was better but moving on.  I'd add Gordon over Harry for sure. Hope life's treating you well. 

20 hours ago, irish said:

I like your starting lineup but I'd start Jones over Hyde.  

Well, I (the really bad word)ed myself and started TY Hilton like im sure alot of others did aswell as a Hyde and together combined 11.5 PPR last night which puts me in a hole. I now have a decision between Ridley, Davante Adams and Amari Cooper. And do I keep Mixon in over Rojo and Guice. I cant believe Iam actually considering sitting a hobbled cooper against gilmore in bad weather but the matchup for Ridley seems to good

1 hour ago, champy said:

What are your thoughts on Damien Williams going forward?  Worth owning over RoJo or Tyrell? Damien is FA and was just dropped the other day.  Thanks

In regard to Williams versus Tyrell, depends on scoring, starting lineup requirements and current roster composition.  I think I'd lean to either RB and while Jones might seem the better option with less threats to playing time, i choose Williams with him being in the more explosive offense and then being ranked relatively the same. 

1 hour ago, xKMAN83x said:

Well, I (the really bad word)ed myself and started TY Hilton like im sure alot of others did aswell as a Hyde and together combined 11.5 PPR last night which puts me in a hole. I now have a decision between Ridley, Davante Adams and Amari Cooper. And do I keep Mixon in over Rojo and Guice. I cant believe Iam actually considering sitting a hobbled cooper against gilmore in bad weather but the matchup for Ridley seems to good

I didn't like hyde this week, if other options were available. Hilton was in good position to make plays but had some big drops. With those WR option why did you start Hilton?!?  I'd play Adams, then Ridley, cooper last. 

Just now, irish said:

I didn't like hyde this week, if other options were available. Hilton was in good position to make plays but had some big drops. With those WR option why did you start Hilton?!?  I'd play Adams, then Ridley, cooper last. 

Do I keep Mixon in against PITT or Jones/Guice/WW Options

21 minutes ago, xKMAN83x said:

Do I keep Mixon in against PITT or Jones/Guice/WW Options

It's unfortunate, I'd have played Mixon and Jones over hyde. Mixon my first choice. 

10 hours ago, stickers said:

With Kittle and or sanders trending towards playing would you pivot to Scarborough or singletary? Deebo is the SNF game so may not know in time. 

With that update, I'd roll with Monty and Singletary. 

9 hours ago, GoBlue41 said:

Josh Gordon @ PHI

or

Marquise Brown @ LAR

PPR

Brown for me for sure.

Team 1:

WR: Golden Tate or Deebo Samuel?

Flex: Leftover from above or Singletary?

Defense: Seahawks @ Philly or Rams v Ravens?

Team 2:

QB: Darnold or Driskel?

WR (need one): Sutton, G. Tate, Parker

Team 3:

Choose 1 WR plus 2 Flex:  

D. Montgomery, Scarbrough, Jamal Williams, M. Brown, D. Parker, S. Shepard

Team 4:

Flex (one): D. Montgomery, DJ Moore, A. Jeffery

TE: Gesicki or Everett?

Edited by Dcat