[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

1 hour ago, Helpmeout said:

Hey Irish!

Do I drop Cousins to pick up Tannehill and go with him for the playoffs?

I would.

• Thanks 1

Here is my lineup for my semifinal match-up.  Let me know of any tweaks you might consider.  Thanks Irish!!

QB: Watson, Tannehill
RB: D. Henry, Carson, Peterson
WR: Tyreek, Lockett, Gallup, Metcalf

TE: Higbee, Hollister
Flex: Mostert
K: Gould
DT/ST: Steelers

*(Pascal available on waivers...have considered him as he has a decent schedule for the playoffs.  Lockett scaring the cr@p out of me as a starting WR)*

9 hours ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Here is my lineup for my semifinal match-up.  Let me know of any tweaks you might consider.  Thanks Irish!!

QB: Watson, Tannehill
RB: D. Henry, Carson, Peterson
WR: Tyreek, Lockett, Gallup, Metcalf

TE: Higbee, Hollister
Flex: Mostert
K: Gould
DT/ST: Steelers

*(Pascal available on waivers...have considered him as he has a decent schedule for the playoffs.  Lockett scaring the cr@p out of me as a starting WR)*

Hey Riggo,

I like Gallup better than Mostert in the flex.  I also like Gallup better than Lockett but Lockett more than Mostert as well.  

5 hours ago, sid5171 said:

Thanks for  your inputs always !! u rock

Now in semifinals and need some help plz

Seattle def at carolina or Eagles def at Redskins

Higbee vs cowboys or H Henry vs Vikes ; also have J cook but he is ruled out i guess

Thanks so much

cheers!!!

My pleasure.

I think both the Seattle and Philly Ds can be Top 5 plays this week but am slightly leaning towards Philly because of the opponent.  

Higbee is how I'm leaning.

GL!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Whodatnation said:

James White vs ciny or Kareem hunt vs Arizona for flex? Standard td= 6

I'd start White.  I think he gets slightly more touches and yards with a similar chance at scoring.  

3 hours ago, cade_hall said:

Pick 2 for Flex and WR2: Tyler Lockett, AJ Brown, Deebo Samuel, Curtis Samuel, James Washington. Full PPR.

I'd start Deebo and AJ Brown slightly over Lockett.  

1 hour ago, Huntman27 said:

PLAY BELL at rb 2 over Mostert, Lindsay or Freeman for tonight? If so who do I flex one of them three, JuJu, Theilen, or Hunter Henry

also start Cousins as qb 2 or should I role with manning or Minshew 

I'd play Minshew, Bell over those guys and Lindsay at flex.  

I have some other options and considering benching OBJ but the matchup is great. The guy i would replace him with is Slayton vs MIA or bench Singletary.

my lineup:

• Tannehill
  • CMC
  • Carson
  • D Adams
  • OBJ
  • Ertz
  • Singletary
  • Deebo
  • Steelers

My opponent:

• Winston
  • Ingram 23.10
  • Mostert
  • Cooper
  • Landry
  • Waller
  • Bell 9.8
  • Sutton
  • Saints

9 hours ago, Amit87 said:

Half PPR - pick 2 out of these 3

Conner vs. Buf

Singletary @ Pit

Mostert vs. Atl

Thanks Irish!

Tough call but probably Singletary and mostert. 

4 hours ago, stickers said:

I have some other options and considering benching OBJ but the matchup is great. The guy i would replace him with is Slayton vs MIA or bench Singletary.

my lineup:

• Tannehill
  • CMC
  • Carson
  • D Adams
  • OBJ
  • Ertz
  • Singletary
  • Deebo
  • Steelers

My opponent:

• Winston
  • Ingram 23.10
  • Mostert
  • Cooper
  • Landry
  • Waller
  • Bell 9.8
  • Sutton
  • Saints

Very close but i think you still play OBJ. 

I have to be perfect this week with my opponent having cushy matchups for almost his whole team. Any help is appreciated as I am going back and forth. I'm the defending champ, but most of my keepers have fallen apart, (Cooks, DJ and Bell). Then I lost 2 of my first 3 drat picks early in Cam and Nkoku. It was a struggle just to make the playoffs, but now I'm one game away from the title and the other side of the bracket isn't too bad. Unfortunately, my opponent is the best team this week.

1. I have Tannehill at home vs HOU who is a bad pass defense. Then I have Brees at home with the TD record out there and a questionable, but good early Indy D. What is making me crazy is my opponent has Michael Thomas. That's his only MNF player. Brees would be my only MNF if I start him. Who do you think has a better day and is it a good strategy to play a QB when he has his main target?

Concerns and plus I think about each QB:

Tannehill is in a shootout and it's a playoff atmosphere. Possible rushing yards and maybe a TD.  But is it a Henery day and if I start him I have no MNF player and wait to get beat by MT.

Brees going for the TD record and should have more yardage, but does Hill steal a TD. Does his rec MT get most of my QBs TDS? Especially if Cook is out.

2. So as far as guys I have picked up for my flex it's: (My flex is a mess) Also with his team's matchups I will probably need a boom or bust like player that can put a big number up. Right now I have Golden in my flex, but I keep wondering about some recs like Perriman with him having Winston.

My bench:

Jamal Williams vs Chicago (He has Jones) who has seemed to fade a bit. Chicago has been hot so thought they might get up on GB, but tough at Lambo so might be an A Jones game.

Golden vs Miami, who I felt fine with, but Eli worries me. The opponent is great, but Eli had 24 pass yds in the 2nd half last week. 

Perriman @DET who I picked up to steal TDS from his QB Winston, but if it ends up being Watson or Winston struggles with his thumb it could be the opening I need.

Chris Thompson vs Philly. With Guice out, I thought he might be a good option. Especially with check down Charlie. 

DJ vs CLE, but I already have to start Drake.

It's a 12 team league from the old days and it's crazy competitive so the wavier wire doesn't have much. Guys I have considered are Hurns or Ford but it looks like Parker will be back. The other TB rec is there in Watson, Marcus Johnson, Agholor and Lativas Murray. 

Edited by Rideordiecowboy

51 minutes ago, Rideordiecowboy said:

I have to be perfect this week with my opponent having cushy matchups for almost his whole team. Any help is appreciated as I am going back and forth. I'm the defending champ, but most of my keepers have fallen apart, (Cooks, DJ and Bell). Then I lost 2 of my first 3 drat picks early in Cam and Nkoku. It was a struggle just to make the playoffs, but now I'm one game away from the title and the other side of the bracket isn't too bad. Unfortunately, my opponent is the best team this week.

1. I have Tannehill at home vs HOU who is a bad pass defense. Then I have Brees at home with the TD record out there and a questionable, but good early Indy D. What is making me crazy is my opponent has Michael Thomas. That's his only MNF player. Brees would be my only MNF if I start him. Who do you think has a better day and is it a good strategy to play a QB when he has his main target?

Concerns and plus I think about each QB:

Tannehill is in a shootout and it's a playoff atmosphere. Possible rushing yards and maybe a TD.  But is it a Henery day and if I start him I have no MNF player and wait to get beat by MT.

Brees going for the TD record and should have more yardage, but does Hill steal a TD. Does his rec MT get most of my QBs TDS? Especially if Cook is out.

2. So as far as guys I have picked up for my flex it's: (My flex is a mess) Also with his team's matchups I will probably need a boom or bust like player that can put a big number up. Right now I have Golden in my flex, but I keep wondering about some recs like Perriman with him having Winston.

My bench:

Jamal Williams vs Chicago (He has Jones) who has seemed to fade a bit. Chicago has been hot so thought they might get up on GB, but tough at Lambo so might be an A Jones game.

Golden vs Miami, who I felt fine with, but Eli worries me. The opponent is great, but Eli had 24 pass yds in the 2nd half last week. 

Perriman @DET who I picked up to steal TDS from his QB Winston, but if it ends up being Watson or Winston struggles with his thumb it could be the opening I need.

Chris Thompson vs Philly. With Guice out, I thought he might be a good option. Especially with check down Charlie. 

DJ vs CLE, but I already have to start Drake.

It's a 12 team league from the old days and it's crazy competitive so the wavier wire doesn't have much. Guys I have considered are Hurns or Ford but it looks like Parker will be back. The other TB rec is there in Watson, Marcus Johnson, Agholor and Lativas Murray. 

Alright, so for me, i never play a guy because my opponent is starting a player related to my guy's production (ala Brees/M Thomas).  I play my players because i think they will make me the most competitive and difficult to beat, as i believe they'll score the most points.  In Brees' case, however, he serves both purposes. Even though Tannehill has a great matchup and should be close to, if not a top 10 QB play this week, Brees could be top 5.  And it'll be nice having him to score points while Thomas does, even "negating some of Thomas' scoring. Yes, i believe Thomas will be the recipient of a lot of Brees' damage and likely be the top WR of the week. 

For your flex spot, that's painful, i believe J Williams is your best option with Tate just behind him. 

• Like 1

Hey guys, check out the thread i started about my playoff fantasy football league that I've been running for a long time. $20 per team, had 90 teams in it last year. If interested, PM me an email address and I'll send an invite. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, irish said:

Alright, so for me, i never play a guy because my opponent is starting a player related to my guy's production (ala Brees/M Thomas).  I play my players because i think they will make me the most competitive and difficult to beat, as i believe they'll score the most points.  In Brees' case, however, he serves both purposes. Even though Tannehill has a great matchup and should be close to, if not a top 10 QB play this week, Brees could be top 5.  And it'll be nice having him to score points while Thomas does, even "negating some of Thomas' scoring. Yes, i believe Thomas will be the recipient of a lot of Brees' damage and likely be the top WR of the week. 

For your flex spot, that's painful, i believe J Williams is your best option with Tate just behind him. 

Thanks that's how I have always been. Just don't remember in all my years having 2 QBs with such good matchups and a rec for my opponent who is so dominant so I thought I would ask. A couple of things I forgot, might not change your decision, but I thought I would add. TDs 40yds+ are worth double so 12 pts instead of 6. Not sure if that changes Brees over Winston. It's half-point PPR and 2 recs were dropped since I posted this. Tyrell Williams and J. Washington with JuJu out, but was going to avoid that because of BUF D. Not sure if that changes anything for flex. Thanks, going to check out the Playoff contest you have. Didn't see, link?

Edited by Rideordiecowboy

12 minutes ago, Rideordiecowboy said:

Thanks that's how I have always been. Just don't remember in all my years having 2 QBs with such good matchups and a rec for my opponent who is so dominant so I thought I would ask. A couple of things I forgot, might not change your decision, but I thought I would add. TDs 40yds+ are worth double so 12 pts instead of 6. Not sure if that changes Brees over Winston. It's half-point PPR and 2 recs were dropped since I posted this. Tyrell Williams and J. Washington with JuJu out, but was going to avoid that because of BUF D. Not sure if that changes anything for flex. Thanks, going to check out the Playoff contest you have. Didn't see, link?

I actually like Washington over Williams for flex. 

In regard to my league, if you PM me your email, I'll add you and send an invite. Your call. 

Edited by irish

Team 1: Week 15

Standard (non-ppr). All TD = 6

My leanings listed in order.

Current WW possibilities after list in ( ).

(I know I don't need 3 DF, Just options for Playoffs)

QB (Pick 1):

R. Wilson at CAR

J. Allen at PIT

(only reasonable WW: Brissett at NO)

RB (Pick 2):

L. Fournette at OAK

D. Singletary at PIT

D. Washington vs JAX (Picked up in case Jacobs was going to sit)

L. Bell at BAL (sat him for TNF)

(WW avail: R. Jones at DET; Laird at NYG)

WR (Pick 3):

A. Cooper vs LAR

A. Robinson at GB

DK Metcalf at CAR

C. Kirk vs CLE

S. Shepherd vs MIA

R. Gage at SF

Chark is OUT

(WW Avail: Pascal, K. Bourne, C. Davis, A. Miller)

DEF (Pick 1):

Philadelphia at WAS

Green Bay vs CHI

Minnesota at LAC

I'd appreciate any advice!

Team 2: 2xQB League

(Crazy Max/Min roster requirements)

QB (Pick 2):

R. Tannehill vs HOU

J. Garoppolo vs ATL

M. Ryan at SF

P. Rivers vs MIN

(only reasonable WW: None available)

RB (Pick 2):

L. Fournette at OAK

C. Carson at CAR

J. Jacobs vs JAX (Wary of shoulder. May sit after giving shot at 44 yds and 2TDs)🤷‍♂️

J. Mixon vs NE

(WW avail: M. Sanders at WAS; J. White at CIN)

WR (Pick 2):

D. Hopkins at TEN

DK Metcalf at CAR

AJ Brown vs HOU

C. Kirk vs CLE

(WW Avail: Dede Westbrook at OAK, T. Boyd vs NE, J. Brown at PIT, Shepherd or Tate vs MIA)

TE (Pick 1):

T. Kelce vs DEN

H. Henry vs MIN

I'd appreciate any advice...again!

15 hours ago, irish said:

Very close but i think you still play OBJ. 

Next choice would be singletary or Deebo vs slayton. Would you go slayton over any of in my lineup? I also picked up B Scott and have a claim in for DeAndre Washington as he got dropped. 

thought about playing slayton at the 1 pm games then deciding between singletary and OBJ 

Edited by stickers

Lets get an early start on my headache this weekend... :)

PPR - Must pick two to fill the rest of my WR slots:

Allen Robinson @GB

Tyler Locket @CAR

Darius Slayton vs MIA

Dede Westbrook @OAK

Opponent had Lamar going on Thursday, so I'm already 50 points in the hole. Need huge performances from Watson and Thomas.

Thanks, Scotty!

7 hours ago, Chaim Witz said:

Team 1: Week 15

(I know I don't need 3 DF, Just options for Playoffs)

QB (Pick 1):

R. Wilson at CAR

J. Allen at PIT

(only reasonable WW: Brissett at NO)

RB (Pick 2):

L. Fournette at OAK

D. Singletary at PIT

D. Washington vs JAX (Picked up in case Jacobs was going to sit)

L. Bell at BAL (sat him for TNF)

(WW avail: R. Jones at DET; Laird at NYG)

WR (Pick 3):

A. Cooper vs LAR

A. Robinson at GB

DK Metcalf at CAR

C. Kirk vs CLE

S. Shepherd vs MIA

R. Gage at SF

Chark is OUT

(WW Avail: Pascal, K. Bourne, C. Davis, A. Miller)

DEF (Pick 1):

Philadelphia at WAS

Green Bay vs CHI

Minnesota at LAC

I'd appreciate any advice!

Hey chaim,

Team 1

QB - Wilson for sure, top 10 play

RB - Fournette and Singletary 

WR - Robinson, Cooper and Kirk

D - Philly

I feel pretty firm on those choices. At WR my 2 next best would've been Pascal and Shepard. The packers after the eagles for D.