[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

39 minutes ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Hey Irish...First, I wanted to thank you for your insightful advice last year.  The majority of your recommendations were spot on!  

Need RB and Flex Help today, 1pt PPR:

Cam Akers OR Boston Scott?  I also have a W/R/T and a Q/W/R/T flex spots that I have Amari Cooper and Teddy Bridgewater filled in, respectively.  Thinking of leaving those spots as they are.

Thanks for the feedback and have a great fantasy year!

Hey FD, my pleasure and I'm glad that I was on point and could help most of the time.  I'd be playing Scott today without hesitation and leaving the rest. GL!

10 minutes ago, pjn18 said:

I'd have to bench thielen, Robinson or chubb

Gotcha, i wouldn't be shocked to see Brown outscore Thielen or chubb but would leave your lineup as is. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

hey Irish, hope all is well during these crazy times.  Pick my flex:

Full PPR with 5 point bonuses @ 100 yards rushing / receiving 

Gordon vs Tenn

Gibson vs philly

Jrob vs Indy

Edslman vs Miami

D Johnson vs NYG

•  

Things have actually been really great for me and my crew.  Hope you're doing well. 

For me, your flex should be Gordon or Edelman and I'd lean Gordon. I like his chances of scoring more. 

6 minutes ago, irish said:

Hey FD, my pleasure and I'm glad that I was on point and could help most of the time.  I'd be playing Scott today without hesitation and leaving the rest. GL!

Thanks Irish...Well I did win my league last year so I greatly appreciate the feedback!  I was leaning Scott, especially after Miles Sanders was listed as OUT.  

I have another team and need a D/ST:

Saints vs Bucs 

OR

Titians AT Broncos?  

Thanks again!

46 minutes ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Thanks Irish...Well I did win my league last year so I greatly appreciate the feedback!  I was leaning Scott, especially after Miles Sanders was listed as OUT.  

I have another team and need a D/ST:

Saints vs Bucs 

OR

Titians AT Broncos?  

Thanks again!

Nice!  Congrats!

I would've played the Saints. 

26 minutes ago, Irish27 said:

Crowder or Landry in a ppr league? I am leading towards Jarvis Landry since the weather is bad in Buffalo.

I would've played Landry as well. 

Hey Irish!

Hopefully you had a winning weekend!

Here’s what I got. 

Starters

QB Dak

RB CMC

RB Ekeler

WR Godwin 

WR Boyd

TE Evan Engram

Flex David Johnson 

Bench

DJax

Jarvis Landry
Preston Williams

Brieda

Kerryon Johnson 
Chase Edmonds

Should I drop one of these bench guys to add TE depth, and if so, who do I drop and who do I target? Dallas Goedert, Logan Thomas, and Ebron available. Also, for better RB depth I can try to add Adrian Peterson, Joshua Kelley, or Jerick McKinnon. Thoughts?

Thanks Irish!

Slim

Edited by slimgoodboogie

I have Conner and also the first waiver pick. Snell is on the waiver wire but so is Malcolm Brown, J Robinson, Hines for RBs. 

P. Campbell, R Anderson, and Anthony Miller (if Robinson lll leaves Chicago) for WRs

Since I have the first waiver wire pick who is worth more? I say Robinson myself cause we dont know if Conner is coming back. But I probably should have Snell as a handcuff. But I really like Campbell

RB - Conner, Drake, Chubb, Montgomery, Howard, Mckinnon, J. White

WR - Robinson III, Ridley, A. Cooper, AJ Green, Jeudy

2 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hey Irish!

Hopefully you had a winning weekend!

Here’s what I got. 

Starters

QB Dak

RB CMC

RB Ekeler

WR Godwin 

WR Boyd

TE Evan Engram

Flex David Johnson 

Bench

DJax

Jarvis Landry
Preston Williams

Brieda

Kerryon Johnson 
Chase Edmonds

Should I drop one of these bench guys to add TE depth, and if so, who do I drop and who do I target? Dallas Goedert, Logan Thomas, and Ebron available. Also, for better RB depth I can try to add Adrian Peterson, Joshua Kelley, or Jerick McKinnon. Thoughts?

Thanks Irish!

Slim

What up Slim!

Honestly, I'd add Peterson, Kelley or McKinnon over Breida in that order and drop Kerryon for Goedert, as I like him more than Engram. 

2 hours ago, Jason44 said:

I have Conner and also the first waiver pick. Snell is on the waiver wire but so is Malcolm Brown, J Robinson, Hines for RBs. 

P. Campbell, R Anderson, and Anthony Miller (if Robinson lll leaves Chicago) for WRs

Since I have the first waiver wire pick who is worth more? I say Robinson myself cause we dont know if Conner is coming back. But I probably should have Snell as a handcuff. But I really like Campbell

RB - Conner, Drake, Chubb, Montgomery, Howard, Mckinnon, J. White

WR - Robinson III, Ridley, A. Cooper, AJ Green, Jeudy

I'd take both Malcom Brown and Hines over Howard and McKinnon.

I like Miller and he could be on the move, maybe to New England.  I do like Campbell a bit more then Miller but they're close. Maybe you drop Howard for Brown and McKinnon for Campbell or Hines.

18 minutes ago, Oneeyedwilly said:

Have a trade offer on the table. 

I give up McCaffrey...

I get Jonathan Taylor

JK Dobbins

Tua Tagovailoa 

and a 2022 1st rounder

12 team ppr, te premium, SF, dynasty

Wow, That's quite a trade!

It really sucks giving up the best player in a deal and that's what you'd be doing. However,  you're getting, not 1 but 2, RBs that based on future value are top 12 RBs, a Top 15 QB, and a 1st rounder next year, especially if your team isn't a playoff contender.

Let 'er rip!

Hi Irish, welcome back . 

I have 12 teams PPR and my TE is Hayden Hurst .
Should i get T.J. Hockenson or Goedert and drop Hurst or be patience with him ? Look like Atlanta play with 3 WRs and RB now and not with TE like before .
What do you think?
QB: Kyler Murray
WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Amari Copper
RB: Ezekiel Elliott, David Johnson
TE: Hayden Hurst
Flex:DK Metcalf
BK: Aaron Rodgers, Miles sanders, J.K Dobbins and Jarvis Landry .

Should I drop Jarvis or Aaron Rodgers. Arron look good to keep
Thanks,

5 minutes ago, sabercats5441 said:

Hi Irish, welcome back . 

I have 12 teams PPR and my TE is Hayden Hurst .
Should i get T.J. Hockenson or Goedert and drop Hurst or be patience with him ? Look like Atlanta play with 3 WRs and RB now and not with TE like before .
What do you think?
QB: Kyler Murray
WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Amari Copper
RB: Ezekiel Elliott, David Johnson
TE: Hayden Hurst
Flex:DK Metcalf
BK: Aaron Rodgers, Miles sanders, J.K Dobbins and Jarvis Landry .

Should I drop Jarvis or Aaron Rodgers. Arron look good to keep
Thanks,

I'd take Goedert and Hock over Hurst for sure. Goedert is the first choice. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VikingVet said:

Holy manure this is a long post

Yup, never thought it would be running like this!  Started in 2014, still going 6 years later!  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, irish said:

What up Slim!

Honestly, I'd add Peterson, Kelley or McKinnon over Breida in that order and drop Kerryon for Goedert, as I like him more than Engram. 

Irish!

I was able to add Joshua Kelley, but was unable to get Goedert. What do you think about adding Logan Thomas as a backup to Engram, or even future starter?  Been reading some things about him being this years Darren Waller, and the 2nd receiving option in Washington behind McLaurin.  Also, Jerick McKinnon is still available, if you think I should add him instead of a 2nd TE. 

Appreciate your thoughts!

Slim

Edited by slimgoodboogie

4 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Irish!

I was able to add Joshua Kelley, but was unable to get Goedert. What do you think about adding Logan Thomas as a backup to Engram, or even future starter?  Been reading some things about him being this years Darren Waller, and the 2nd receiving option in Washington behind McLaurin.  Also, Jerick McKinnon is still available, if you think I should add him instead of a 2nd TE. 

Appreciate your thoughts!

Slim

With Engram as your main TE, you'll need a backup. Thomas is an intriguing TE, is Jonnu available?

Wow, some miles on this thread! Very impressive 

I have a question about a trade. Have a brewing discussion with a league member and we’ve settled on this: I give away CMC, Golladay, and Kupp. I receive CEH, Hopkins, and Robert Woods. I see this as an upgrade at WR and I can possibly use some of my other WRs to shop for a low tier RB2 (Anthony Miller, Tarik Cohen, Tyler Boyd, etc).

thoughts? Should I go through with it?

my team in half PPR double flex:

Qb - Ryan, Brees

RB - CMC, Lev Bell, Cam Akers, Cohen, James Robinson, Benny snell, lat murray 

WR - Kenny G, Kupp, Tyler Boyd, Sterling Shepard, Anthony miller

TE - Kelce

13 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

He is not. Ebron is available. 

I like Thomas more than Ebron. 

38 minutes ago, Pikleman22 said:

Wow, some miles on this thread! Very impressive 

I have a question about a trade. Have a brewing discussion with a league member and we’ve settled on this: I give away CMC, Golladay, and Kupp. I receive CEH, Hopkins, and Robert Woods. I see this as an upgrade at WR and I can possibly use some of my other WRs to shop for a low tier RB2 (Anthony Miller, Tarik Cohen, Tyler Boyd, etc).

thoughts? Should I go through with it?

my team in half PPR double flex:

Qb - Ryan, Brees

RB - CMC, Lev Bell, Cam Akers, Cohen, James Robinson, Benny snell, lat murray 

WR - Kenny G, Kupp, Tyler Boyd, Sterling Shepard, Anthony miller

TE - Kelce

Yeah, this thread has had some staying power. 

This trade surely upgrades you at WR, while taking a "loss" at RB.  However, with CEH being a rookie and just getting started, I could see where you,  not only get a solid upgrade at WR, but basically pull even at RB.  This trade is basically what FF is all about, trading the value of a known commodity like CMC for a huge upside but unknown in CEH, and getting really nice upgraded value at another position (WR) and likely winning all around in the deal... CHAMPIONSHIP!

10-team 0.5 ppr, fielding 1 WR/RB and 1 WR/RB/TE

Feeling the injury bug... let me know your thoughts!

1) With Godwin in concussion protocol and Crowder's status a little up-in-the-air, should my 1st priority be Parris Campbell?

2) Otherwise, I could get Malcolm Brown and trade with another owner, who has Dobbins/Cam Akers. Who would you rather have out of Ingram/Dobbins or Brown/Akers?

3) Or, should I just prioritize Nyheim Hines or Benny Snell or Dallas Goedert straight up?

My team:

QB: Tom Brady
WR: Chris Godwin, AJ Brown, DJ Chark, Jamison Crowder, Mecole Hardman
RB: Christian McCaffrey, David Johnson, Mark Ingram, Leonard Fournette, Zack Moss, Marlon Mack

TE: Travis Kelce
K: Justin Tucker
DST: New Orleans

Thanks!!