[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

12 minutes ago, Hebs said:

That's awesome, I'm in my 8th year as a special education teacher in Chicago. Always good to meet a fellow educator.

Good stuff, hope things are going well for you this year, remotely, hybrid, in- person, whatever it might look like. 

15 minutes ago, SaturdayNightBeaver said:

I need to drop 1 of these RBs. I have Cam in the IR spot but have to move him out of there and drop a Bench player in order to make other roster adjustments. 

.5 PPR. Drop 1:

Justin Jackson

Damien Harris

Chase Edmonds

That's tough but it'd be between Jackson and Harris and probably Harris as I think Jackson has more upside. 

1 hour ago, SaturdayNightBeaver said:

TE this week...

Engram or Hockenson?

Hockenson for me by a smidge. 

50 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hey Irish!

I have Fant and Shultz at TE.  Goedert is available on the WW.  Any interest in him over my current TEs?

Thanks,

Slim

I see him as relatively equal to the other 2 and with him being the 2nd TE behind Ertz, regardless of how much they use him, and especially with other WR options getting healthy and returning, I'd keep Fant and Shultz for now. 

1 hour ago, SaturdayNightBeaver said:

Another TE question. Different league:

Ebron

Hooper

Graham

i have Waller across 3 teams so plugging his bye.

For me it's between Ebron and Hooper and I'd lean Ebron. 

Below is my team, and I have a few options at Flex. Starters are in bold,  Is this the best line-up:

10 Team .5 PPR yardage league

QB: Watson
RB: Carson, Jones II, Gaskin, A. Gibson, Edmonds, L. Murray
WR: D. Adams, Fuller, Jefferson, Claypool
FLEX: R. Woods

TE: Andrews
K: Butker
DT/ST: Mia

Starting Requirements: 1QB / 2RB / 2WR / 1 Flex RB/WR / 1 TE / K / DT/ST

12 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

Back again. 1-4 PPR

Starters in bold. Thoughts?

QB Watson, Stafford

RB: Johnson, Mattison, Gibson, Bell, Harris, McKinnon, Jackson

WR: Thomas, Godwin, Woods, Parker

TE: Engram

K: Yoo

D: NE

I'm flipping on QB

Watson

I'd be starting Woods first and foremost if Thomas is out. Then it's down to if Godwin plays. 

7 hours ago, Red Storm said:

Below is my team, and I have a few options at Flex. Starters are in bold,  Is this the best line-up:

10 Team .5 PPR yardage league

QB: Watson
RB: Carson, Jones II, Gaskin, A. Gibson, Edmonds, L. Murray
WR: D. Adams, Fuller, Jefferson, Claypool
FLEX: R. Woods

TE: Andrews
K: Butker
DT/ST: Mia

Starting Requirements: 1QB / 2RB / 2WR / 1 Flex RB/WR / 1 TE / K / DT/ST

I'd leave things just as you have them. Ronald Jones is the only option that gives me pause. I think you could go either way between he or Gibson. 

This a long one lol. I have Dak and have a few options with what to do with him.

So I'm in a 10 person dynasty 2 qb league and keeping Dak would cost me a 6th round pick next year.. Is it worth it to keep him for next year or drop him for someone else? Since its 2 qbs there hardly ever anyone available to pick up. For example Joe Flacco was the best I could pick up this week after losing bidding for Dalton and Lock. After this week baring injuries I could start Rodgers and Carr the rest of the way. 

See below for my team and other keepers I could keep. I can keep 1 player from rounds 3-10 and 1 from rounds 11-17.

QBS: Aaron Rodgers, Derek Carr, Dak Prescott, and just picked up Flacco for this week

RBs: Joe Mixon, Chris Carson, Raheem Mostart, Nyheim Hines

WRs: Davante Adam's, Stephen Diggs, OBJ, Jamison Crowder, Henry Ruggs, N'Keal Harry

TE: Even Engram 

Potential Keepers for next year (1 pick in rounds 3-10 and 1 pick in rounds 11-17)

Aaron Rodgers - 2nd round pick 

Chris Carson - 3rd round pick

OBJ - 4th round pick

Even Engram- 5th round pick

Dak Prescott- 6th round pick

Stefan Diggs - 7th round pick

Raheem Mostert - 8th round pick

Jamison Crowder - 9th round pick

Henry Ruggs - 10th round pick

Derek Carr, 13th round pick 

I also received a trade offer for Diggs and that person would give me Fitzpatrick, Dalton, or Cousins.

Hello Irish!

Someone in my league dropped Deebo Samuel. Is he worth picking up over any of my WR’s?  I have Hopkins, Godwin, Shenault, Higgins, and Claypool. 

I’m also carrying a 2nd QB right now, but I have Cam and theoretically don’t need another QB since he’s already had his bye. Could go that route. 

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Slim

Edited by slimgoodboogie

2 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hello Irish!

Someone in my league dropped Deebo Samuel. Is he worth picking up over any of my WR’s?  I have Hopkins, Godwin, Shenault, Higgins, and Claypool. 

I’m also carrying a 2nd QB right now, but I have Cam and theoretically don’t need another QB since he’s already had his bye. Could go that route. 

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Slim

Scary to say it but, no. I'd hold 2 QBs since the Pats are looking at Matt Ryan. Never know. 

10 hours ago, nyjets18 said:

This a long one lol. I have Dak and have a few options with what to do with him.

So I'm in a 10 person dynasty 2 qb league and keeping Dak would cost me a 6th round pick next year.. Is it worth it to keep him for next year or drop him for someone else? Since its 2 qbs there hardly ever anyone available to pick up. For example Joe Flacco was the best I could pick up this week after losing bidding for Dalton and Lock. After this week baring injuries I could start Rodgers and Carr the rest of the way. 

See below for my team and other keepers I could keep. I can keep 1 player from rounds 3-10 and 1 from rounds 11-17.

QBS: Aaron Rodgers, Derek Carr, Dak Prescott, and just picked up Flacco for this week

RBs: Joe Mixon, Chris Carson, Raheem Mostart, Nyheim Hines

WRs: Davante Adam's, Stephen Diggs, OBJ, Jamison Crowder, Henry Ruggs, N'Keal Harry

TE: Even Engram 

Potential Keepers for next year (1 pick in rounds 3-10 and 1 pick in rounds 11-17)

Aaron Rodgers - 2nd round pick 

Chris Carson - 3rd round pick

OBJ - 4th round pick

Even Engram- 5th round pick

Dak Prescott- 6th round pick

Stefan Diggs - 7th round pick

Raheem Mostert - 8th round pick

Jamison Crowder - 9th round pick

Henry Ruggs - 10th round pick

Derek Carr, 13th round pick 

I also received a trade offer for Diggs and that person would give me Fitzpatrick, Dalton, or Cousins.

Absolutely keep Dak.

10 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Okay, and no interest in Deebo over any of my WRs then, correct?

Nope, not for me. 

Hi Irish.

Thanks for your previous advice, as it has been helpful. In my 10 team, .5 ppr I'm at 4-1 but with some bye/injury issues this week. League runs 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 Flex(RB. WR. TE), 1D/ST, 1K

My lineup is this atm:

QB-Murray

RB-Hunt, Mattison

WR-Ridley, Diontae Johnson

Flex-Taylor

TE-Kittle

D/ST-Colts

K-Blankenship

Bench-Burrow, Cook, Kelley, Damien Harris, Ekeler(IR slot), Jefferson, Higgins, Metcalf. I was between Diontae or Jefferson for WR2 as the main issue. Also, someone dropped the Bills defense and Edmonds, with the Colts on a bye next week and the Bills facing the Jets, was thinking of possibly dropping Kelley and Harris for these 2? Anyway, thanks as always for any suggestions you have!

Edited by JTBF81

1 pt ppr 12 team keeper, 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Flex, 1 Def 1 Kicker

The guy that has M.Thomas has J. Taylor as his best RB hes starting AP this week and he has J. Jackson on the bench going forward he lost Chubb.  

Do I try and trade Henry straight up for Thomas 

heres my roster

A. Daulton

G. Minshew

D. Henry

M. Davis

R. Mostert

J. Robinson

A. Theilen

J. Smith Shuster

R. Woods

T. Kelce

D'Ernest Johnson (browns RB3) have a feeling Hunt gonna get hurt

N. Chubb

Not sure he will go for it but he's really hurting.  Just thinking Mostert and Robinson could be a starting duo while having Theilen and Thomas as 1A and 1B with Chubb back by playoff time.  Im 3-2 and playing him this week.  Obviously make the deal on Monday or Tuesday.  

What do you all think. 

3 hours ago, irish said:

Absolutely keep Dak.

Okay ya thats what I was thinking currently. What do you think of the trade offer I got? 

Diggs for cousins, fitzpatrick or Dalton? I'm leaning no and just running with Rodgers and Carr the rest of the season