[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Good Morning Irish!

With the news of Antonio Brown signing with the Bucs, should I continue to stash him?  You think he could actually have real fantasy potential with all the mouths to feed in that offense?

Also, I have Fant as my #1. I dropped Shultz to pick up Goedert as my #2. Now I read that Goedert likely won’t be back until week 10, and Ertz will be back in week 11 or 12. That doesn’t give Goedert much time as the #1 there. Should I pick Shultz back up?

Thanks!

Slim

Edited by slimgoodboogie

3 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Good Morning Irish!

With the news of Antonio Brown signing with the Bucs, should I continue to stash him?  You think he could actually have real fantasy potential with all the mouths to feed in that offense?

Also, I have Fant as my #1. I dropped Shultz to pick up Goedert as my #2. Now I read that Goedert likely won’t be back until week 10, and Ertz will be back in week 11 or 12. That doesn’t give Goedert much time as the #1 there. Should I pick Shultz back up?

Thanks!

Slim

Morning Slim, 

I'd keep Brown rostered and keep Goedert, while playing Fant weekly especially since his bye has already past. 

@irish

Thanks as always!

1-5 Full PPR. 1-5 team with me (I play them next week) , 2-4 above us, and at least two teams will be 3-4 after this week. 8/10 make playoffs

Line up for Week 7 with starters in bold

QB: Watson, Stafford (plan to drop Sunday for Garrapollo against SEA on Watsons bye)

RB: Johnson, Gio, Gibson, McKinnon, Jackson, Bell,

WR: Woods, Godwin, Thomas, Patrick, M Brown

TE: Engram 10.9

K: Koo

D: KC

Thoughts?

My thought with RBs is Gios volume (don't love his Oline), can't sit DJ, and Gibson matchup (though I don't love him)

My fear with Jackson is LAC uses Kelley a lot in a blowout (and goal line)

McKinnon seems to be wearing down a bit and I don't trust him.

My matchup is projected close. My opponent's WR all play at 1.

If I am leading or close, I go with Woods' floor. If I need points and Woods is still hurt, I gamble on Patrick

1 hour ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

Thanks as always!

1-5 Full PPR. 1-5 team with me (I play them next week) , 2-4 above us, and at least two teams will be 3-4 after this week. 8/10 make playoffs

Line up for Week 7 with starters in bold

QB: Watson, Stafford (plan to drop Sunday for Garrapollo against SEA on Watsons bye)

RB: Johnson, Gio, Gibson, McKinnon, Jackson, Bell,

WR: Woods, Godwin, Thomas, Patrick, M Brown

TE: Engram 10.9

K: Koo

D: KC

Thoughts?

My thought with RBs is Gios volume (don't love his Oline), can't sit DJ, and Gibson matchup (though I don't love him)

My fear with Jackson is LAC uses Kelley a lot in a blowout (and goal line)

McKinnon seems to be wearing down a bit and I don't trust him.

My matchup is projected close. My opponent's WR all play at 1.

If I am leading or close, I go with Woods' floor. If I need points and Woods is still hurt, I gamble on Patrick

That's exactly how I'd set your lineup and keep it. 

1 hour ago, ejray21 said:

Full PPR.

Start Kirk or Woods?

Rest of lineup:

QB: Danny Dimes

RB: Gordon

RB: DJ

WR: DK

WR: Terry

WR: Lamb

TE: Hock

FX: Fuller

FX: ?

No question Woods for me. 

51 minutes ago, Dimitri Grame said:

Trade: Recive Murray, give K. Cole? 

Wiver: Dez Bryant for Patrick? 

- I think Cole has more value especially in PPR scoring. 

- Keep Patrick, Bryant has minimal value right now and I just don't see him making a big splash. 

1 hour ago, irish said:

- I think Cole has more value especially in PPR scoring. 

- Keep Patrick, Bryant has minimal value right now and I just don't see him making a big splash. 

Perfect! Can I ask him another player for Cole? He need WR and have this RBs: Gurley, A. Jones, Kamara, D Johnson and Murray, can I ask him for someone? 

Thanks Irish!!! 

4 hours ago, Dimitri Grame said:

Perfect! Can I ask him another player for Cole? He need WR and have this RBs: Gurley, A. Jones, Kamara, D Johnson and Murray, can I ask him for someone? 

Thanks Irish!!! 

You absolutely could ask for David Johnson as they're not that far apart, although, he'll probably deny it. 

Cole actually has more points on the year. 

Edited by irish

A Jones is out and both RBs are on the waiver wire as of now. Who is the better pick? Jamaal or AL Dillon? My RBs are J White, A Kamara, Lev Bell, Chase Edmonds, and L Murray. Do I drop one of those for a Packer RB? Also Should I go hard for Tre Quan Smith this week? my WRs are M Evans, Tee Higgins, Valdes-Scantlin, John Brown and Marquis Brown, with Kelce and Gronk my TEs. I would have to drop someone . Do I stand pat or drop someone to go for Tre Quan? Up to now, he hasn't done anything, but now M Thomas imploding and E Sanders out with covid.

4 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Irish, please rank my wr/flex options in half ppr.

Tee Higgins

Claypool

Brandon Cooks

Tim Patrick

Edmonds

Thanks!

Slim

Claypool

Higgins

Cooks

Patrick

Edmonds

3 hours ago, Red Storm said:

Need help picking my flex this week.  Need one out of these:

Higgins

Claypool

Gibson

Woods

thanks,

Claypool and Gibson are neck and neck. I'm leaning Claypool. 

Standard.  2 Rb, 3 wr ,  1 rb/wr flex

Been running  a wr in the flex because of Rb room.

Rb-Ekler(IR) Cmc(IR), M. Davis, David Johnson, Gibson, Jamaal.

Wr-'Godwin. AJ Brown, Arob, Fuller, Ridley.

Got an offer of my Arob/Jamaal  for his Gaskin/Chark.  Next week no DJ or Gibson(byes). Davis worthless once Cmc back, will keep for insurance. What you think, take trade to beef up RB room or ride out, not enough for Arob?

11 hours ago, jailbirds said:

A Jones is out and both RBs are on the waiver wire as of now. Who is the better pick? Jamaal or AL Dillon? My RBs are J White, A Kamara, Lev Bell, Chase Edmonds, and L Murray. Do I drop one of those for a Packer RB? Also Should I go hard for Tre Quan Smith this week? my WRs are M Evans, Tee Higgins, Valdes-Scantlin, John Brown and Marquis Brown, with Kelce and Gronk my TEs. I would have to drop someone . Do I stand pat or drop someone to go for Tre Quan? Up to now, he hasn't done anything, but now M Thomas imploding and E Sanders out with covid.

I think you should add Jamaal and start him as he's better then all of your RBs this week except Kamara.  Tough as to who to drop, maybe Murray.  I wouldn't add Smith. 

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

Standard.  2 Rb, 3 wr ,  1 rb/wr flex

Been running  a wr in the flex because of Rb room.

Rb-Ekler(IR) Cmc(IR), M. Davis, David Johnson, Gibson, Jamaal.

Wr-'Godwin. AJ Brown, Arob, Fuller, Ridley.

Got an offer of my Arob/Jamaal  for his Gaskin/Chark.  Next week no DJ or Gibson(byes). Davis worthless once Cmc back, will keep for insurance. What you think, take trade to beef up RB room or ride out, not enough for Arob?

I think it's a decent trade for you. You get a decent enough WR replacement and a better RB. 

Good morning. Aaron Jones alert!  affected several teams. 

anyway...  I need to start three of these in a ppr:

Cole @ LAC

Gallup @ Was

Landry @ Cinci

Patrick v Chefs

Renfrow v Buccs

Also, for TE, Hurst vs Lions or Graham @ LAR?

Thanks as always!

Edited by Dcat