[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

15 minutes ago, boochunter said:

I have metcalf, Justin Jefferson, evans, Slayton and green

OK, who are you starting at RB if you don't have Zeke. Trying to see which position between RB and WR is better off after the deal or if you shouldn't make the deal. 

3 minutes ago, boochunter said:

I have Hunt and Jones starting for my RBs right now with Hyde and Lindsay on the bench

Get Zeke. 

Hey Irish!

Comgrats on your award from The Huddle Forum!  No doubt you deserve it!  I’m sure I speak on behalf of everyone you’ve helped over the years when I say, we sincerely thank you for taking the time to thoughtfully answer our fantasy football questions!

Thank you Irish!

We really appreciate you!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hey Irish!

Comgrats on your award from The Huddle Forum!  No doubt you deserve it!  I’m sure I speak on behalf of everyone you’ve helped over the years when I say, we sincerely thank you for taking the time to thoughtfully answer our fantasy football questions!

Thank you Irish!

We really appreciate you!

It's always my pleasure, been here a LONG time!  What award are you taking about?!

3 minutes ago, irish said:

It's always my pleasure, been here a LONG time!  What award are you taking about?!

Well, I’m not sure exactly. Something about you ‘Winning the Day’ or something like that. When I clicked on it, it said you have won the award before, many years ago. Whatever it is, congratulations. And, thank you. 

Team is in sig. Currently rebuilding but think I'm getting close to competing.

Would you look to trade my 2 late 1sts for an established RB/WR like Chubb/AJB/CeeDee, etc? Or do you think its too early in the rebuild? I'm leaning WR since they have a longer shelf life, but also know that I need RB help bad in order to compete.

Notable info, we have 1 VERY good team in the league that's stacked and another 2-3 that are also well above the others as far as prime and up and coming stars are concerned.

With Watson out on bye, who should I drop for a streamer, only thought I have is gronk or Higgins?  Team is below

10 Team .5 PPR yardage league

QB: Watson
RB: Carson, Jones II, Gaskin, A. Gibson, Edmonds
WR: D. Adams, Fuller, R.Woods,  Jefferson, Claypool, T Higgins
TE: Andrews, Gronkowski
K: Butker
DT/ST: BUF (weekly stream)

Starting Requirements: 1QB / 2RB / 2WR / 1 Flex RB/WR / 1 TE / K / DT/ST

9 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Well, I’m not sure exactly. Something about you ‘Winning the Day’ or something like that. When I clicked on it, it said you have won the award before, many years ago. Whatever it is, congratulations. And, thank you. 

Ah, got ya. 

Okay Irish, here's the situation.

Lost Dak, traded for Cam.

Cam ain't looking so good now, but maybe he gets it together.  Do I roll with Cam, or try to trade for a possible every week starter like Wentz, Herbert, Carr, Tannehill?

Might be able to get one of those guys for Swift or Justin Jackson.

Otherwise guys I could pickup and play this week over Cam are Mayfield, Cousins, Goff, Garoppolo.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Slim

9 hours ago, eanenson said:

Team is in sig. Currently rebuilding but think I'm getting close to competing.

Would you look to trade my 2 late 1sts for an established RB/WR like Chubb/AJB/CeeDee, etc? Or do you think its too early in the rebuild? I'm leaning WR since they have a longer shelf life, but also know that I need RB help bad in order to compete.

Notable info, we have 1 VERY good team in the league that's stacked and another 2-3 that are also well above the others as far as prime and up and coming stars are concerned.

Sorry, I can't see your team because I answer all question from my cell phone and sigs aren't visible.  However, all of the players you're targeting (Chubb, AJB and CeeDee) are currently top 5-10 at their respective positions in regard to dynasty rankings IMO, so getting them for 2 late firsts would be solid. 

Okay @irish, is it bad juju to shake up my team by adding zeke?  I like the depth (that is if he turns into himself again) but here's the offer in to the zeke owner.

I give McKinnon, Darrell Henderson and Marquis Brown - I get Zeke.

Rest of my roster:

QB: Wilson

RB: Aaron Jones, CEH, Mostert, Jamaal Williams, Henderson and McKinnon

WR: Davante Adams, Diontae Johnson, Kenny Golladay and Marquis Brown

TE: Waller

3 hours ago, Red Storm said:

With Watson out on bye, who should I drop for a streamer, only thought I have is gronk or Higgins?  Team is below

10 Team .5 PPR yardage league

QB: Watson
RB: Carson, Jones II, Gaskin, A. Gibson, Edmonds
WR: D. Adams, Fuller, R.Woods,  Jefferson, Claypool, T Higgins
TE: Andrews, Gronkowski
K: Butker
DT/ST: BUF (weekly stream)

Starting Requirements: 1QB / 2RB / 2WR / 1 Flex RB/WR / 1 TE / K / DT/ST

Higgins would be the choice to drop, unfortunately. 

2 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Okay Irish, here's the situation.

Lost Dak, traded for Cam.

Cam ain't looking so good now, but maybe he gets it together.  Do I roll with Cam, or try to trade for a possible every week starter like Wentz, Herbert, Carr, Tannehill?

Might be able to get one of those guys for Swift or Justin Jackson.

Otherwise guys I could pickup and play this week over Cam are Mayfield, Cousins, Goff, Garoppolo.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Slim

Getting Tannehill, Herbert or Carr would be nice,  especially if you give up just Jackson. 

Otherwise, Goff is the play this weekend. 

1 hour ago, Hayduke said:

Okay @irish, is it bad juju to shake up my team by adding zeke?  I like the depth (that is if he turns into himself again) but here's the offer in to the zeke owner.

I give McKinnon, Darrell Henderson and Marquis Brown - I get Zeke.

Rest of my roster:

QB: Wilson

RB: Aaron Jones, CEH, Mostert, Jamaal Williams, Henderson and McKinnon

WR: Davante Adams, Diontae Johnson, Kenny Golladay and Marquis Brown

TE: Waller

So the classic technique of throwing a lot of mediocrity to get the best player in the deal. None of the guys you're moving are normal starters and yet you could get a hopeful top RB, at a lower price, for a lot of average stuff and strengthen your starting lineup. Zeke has been bad though and on a bad team.  Not sure he returns to form this year. 

If you can swing it, it's worth the gamble.

7 minutes ago, irish said:

Getting Tannehill, Herbert or Carr would be nice,  especially if you give up just Jackson. 

Otherwise, Goff is the play this weekend. 

Is Tannehill, Herbert, Carr the order you like them?

Also, if I get one of those guys, am I holding Cam to see what happens, or is he done?

10 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Is Tannehill, Herbert, Carr the order you like them?

Also, if I get one of those guys, am I holding Cam to see what happens, or is he done?

Yes. Honestly, if you can add 2 of those 3 and drop Cam that'd be solid. 

35 minutes ago, irish said:

Yes. Honestly, if you can add 2 of those 3 and drop Cam that'd be solid. 

Tannehill owner wants Swift.  That would leave me with CMC, Sanders, Edmonds, Jackson.

Ha!  So does the Herbert owner.

So which QB would you prefer for Swift?

Also, I might be able to get one of those guys for Edmonds.  Would you rather keep Swift or Edmonds?

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Edited by slimgoodboogie

2 hours ago, irish said:

Sorry, I can't see your team because I answer all question from my cell phone and sigs aren't visible.  However, all of the players you're targeting (Chubb, AJB and CeeDee) are currently top 5-10 at their respective positions in regard to dynasty rankings IMO, so getting them for 2 late firsts would be solid. 

Thanks for the response and sorry about the formatting! I'll repost it with my team:

Dynasty PPR, 1QB 1-6

QB: Watson, Rodgers

RB: Taylor, Dobbins, Edmonds, Kelley (Taxi), Gus, L. Perine (Taxi), Sony

WR: Sutton, ARob, Deebo, Reagor, Higgins, Mims, Kirk, Harry, Miller, Bowden (Taxi), Antonio Brown, Gordon (IR/SUS)

TE: Andrews, Dissly

Picks: Early 21 1st (my own), Projected Mid-Late 1st, Projected Late 1st, early 4th, early 5th

Currently rebuilding but think I'm getting close to competing.

10 man full point PPR re-draft league

I give: Gurley, DJ Moore

I get: Kelce, Lamb, Mike Davis

My team:

QB: Watson, Herbert

WR: Golloday, Diggs, Moore, Fulgham, Patrick

RB: Henry, Gurley, Lindsay, Perine, with Ekeler on my IR

TE: Fant, Hooper

My thoughts are I upgrade very well at TE for a stud in Kelce, and still have fulgham to slot in for moore if lamb continues his downward spinal from losing dak. Losing gurley hurts with how well he's doing and my lack of depth at RB, but I think can still make do with at least Davis for this week (assuming cmc doesn't play), then any one of Lindsay/Perine or another waiver add until Ekeler comes back from his injury

Thoughts?

I need to fill my RB2 slot in a PPR league and deciding between Forunette vs. the Giants and McKinnon vs. Seattle.

If I knew Mckinnon was going to be the lead back, I'd probably pick him because of his track record when he gets touches, but I have no idea what SF is going to do at this point... For all I know, Hasty gets 80% of the snaps. Plus, Giants matchup is more favorable on paper. I guess I just haven't seen enough of Fournette this season to feel confident putting him in the RB2 slot on what will be a VERY competitive week - need all the points I can get.

FWIW, I also have Perine. And after last week, really wishing Cardinals didn't have a bye because Edmonds would be RB2 no question

1 minute ago, Smau said:

I need to fill my RB2 slot in a PPR league and deciding between Forunette vs. the Giants and McKinnon vs. Seattle.

If I knew Mckinnon was going to be the lead back, I'd probably pick him because of his track record when he gets touches, but I have no idea what SF is going to do at this point... For all I know, Hasty gets 80% of the snaps. Plus, Giants matchup is more favorable on paper. I guess I just haven't seen enough of Fournette this season to feel confident putting him in the RB2 slot on what will be a VERY competitive week - need all the points I can get.

FWIW, I also have Perine. And after last week, really wishing Cardinals didn't have a bye because Edmonds would be RB2 no question

Fournette all day. Arians loves him, and I'm tired of playing the guessing game with shanahan and the niners backfield. We all saw what happened last week, it'll probably be hasty handling majority of the carries

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Tannehill owner wants Swift.  That would leave me with CMC, Sanders, Edmonds, Jackson.

Ha!  So does the Herbert owner.

So which QB would you prefer for Swift?

Also, I might be able to get one of those guys for Edmonds.  Would you rather keep Swift or Edmonds?

Thoughts?

Thank you!

I would not give up Swift, so rather part with Edmonds. 

2 hours ago, eanenson said:

Thanks for the response and sorry about the formatting! I'll repost it with my team:

Dynasty PPR, 1QB 1-6

QB: Watson, Rodgers

RB: Taylor, Dobbins, Edmonds, Kelley (Taxi), Gus, L. Perine (Taxi), Sony

WR: Sutton, ARob, Deebo, Reagor, Higgins, Mims, Kirk, Harry, Miller, Bowden (Taxi), Antonio Brown, Gordon (IR/SUS)

TE: Andrews, Dissly

Picks: Early 21 1st (my own), Projected Mid-Late 1st, Projected Late 1st, early 4th, early 5th

Currently rebuilding but think I'm getting close to competing.

Yeah, I'd take any of those 3 for late firsts. 

2 hours ago, washingtonredwolves said:

10 man full point PPR re-draft league

I give: Gurley, DJ Moore

I get: Kelce, Lamb, Mike Davis

My team:

QB: Watson, Herbert

WR: Golloday, Diggs, Moore, Fulgham, Patrick

RB: Henry, Gurley, Lindsay, Perine, with Ekeler on my IR

TE: Fant, Hooper

My thoughts are I upgrade very well at TE for a stud in Kelce, and still have fulgham to slot in for moore if lamb continues his downward spinal from losing dak. Losing gurley hurts with how well he's doing and my lack of depth at RB, but I think can still make do with at least Davis for this week (assuming cmc doesn't play), then any one of Lindsay/Perine or another waiver add until Ekeler comes back from his injury

Thoughts?

So really the deal is Gurley and Moore for Kelce and Lamb (and Davis for a week).  I like Lamb a bit more than Moore although their arrows are pointing in different directions. And I feel Kelce has more value than Gurley, so you win.  And overall, you have a better starting lineup once Ekeler returns. 

• Thanks 1