[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

1 hour ago, Smau said:

I need to fill my RB2 slot in a PPR league and deciding between Forunette vs. the Giants and McKinnon vs. Seattle.

If I knew Mckinnon was going to be the lead back, I'd probably pick him because of his track record when he gets touches, but I have no idea what SF is going to do at this point... For all I know, Hasty gets 80% of the snaps. Plus, Giants matchup is more favorable on paper. I guess I just haven't seen enough of Fournette this season to feel confident putting him in the RB2 slot on what will be a VERY competitive week - need all the points I can get.

FWIW, I also have Perine. And after last week, really wishing Cardinals didn't have a bye because Edmonds would be RB2 no question

I'd wait as long as I could to make a decision but I'm leaning with starting McKinnon. 

I am in need of a QB this week with Watson on bye.  Does this move seem out of point:

Given that I have Gronk playing on Monday night, should I wait until Sunday night or Monday to see how my team is doing without a qb. If I need points I could drop gronk to pick up either Danny dimes or Dallas starting qb. Or do I play it  safe and grab a Big Ben, Cousins or Carr now for dropping the same player or Higgins or Claypool?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Red Storm said:

I am in need of a QB this week with Watson on bye.  Does this move seem out of point:

Given that I have Gronk playing on Monday night, should I wait until Sunday night or Monday to see how my team is doing without a qb. If I need points I could drop gronk to pick up either Danny dimes or Dallas starting qb. Or do I play it  safe and grab a Big Ben, Cousins or Carr now for dropping the same player or Higgins or Claypool?

Thanks

I think I saw and answered this one. Higgins would be the player to drop unfortunately and for Carr of those 3.

Hey Irish, thanks for your help previously

I still haven't pulled the trigger on that earlier trade (gurley+moore for kelce+lamb+davis) as I've been worrying about how to handle the gaping hole I'd have at RB2 if and until Ekeler returns. My team is 4-3 so I can't afford to take a bunch of L's while waiting for him to return. However, the same guy I'm negotiating with offered me another trade which I like better.

I give: D Henry, Diggs (or Golladay)

I receive: D Cook, Kelce

For reminder my team is

QB: Watson, Herbert

RB: Henry, Gurley, Lindsay, Perine, Ekeler (IR)

WR: Golladay, Diggs, Moore, Fulgham, Patrick

TE: Fant, Hooper

I would scoop up mattison as insurance as well

Any advice?

Edited by washingtonredwolves

Just now, washingtonredwolves said:

Hey Irish, thanks for your help previously

I still haven't pulled the trigger on that earlier trade as I've been worrying about how to handle the gaping hole I'd have at RB2 if and until Ekeler returns. My team is 4-3 so I can't afford to take a bunch of L's while waiting for him to return. However, the same guy I'm negotiating with offered me another trade which I like better.

I give: D Henry, Diggs (or Golladay)

I receive: D Cook, Kelce

For reminder my team is

QB: Watson, Herbert

RB: Henry, Gurley, Lindsay, Perine, Ekeler (IR)

WR: Golladay, Diggs, Moore, Fulgham, Patrick

TE: Fant, Hooper

Any advice?

I think you're losing on that deal. Henry is better then Cook and either Diggs or Golladay are valued higher than Kelce. I wouldn't do that deal. 

For those with Zeke contemplating what to do, just read this piece from 4 for 4 - 

Trade away … Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Cowboys

Elliott’s fortunes are heading the same way as the Cowboys, and that would be spiraling down the toilet. Zeke was already having a frustrating year, but he’s currently the RB3 on the year in PPR scoring thanks to six touchdowns and 31 receptions. However, Zeke’s fumbling problems and the Cowboys’ implosion have pushed Tony Pollard more into action, as he’s handled 24 carries over the last three weeks despite seeing just seven over the first four weeks.

The Cowboys face a number of good offenses in the coming weeks, which is bad news for Zeke’s outlook as he’s handled just 24 carries the last two weeks in back-to-back blowout losses. The Cowboys still have to face the Eagles (twice), the Steelers, the Ravens, the Bengals, and the 49ers. Zeke’s current status on the scoring leaderboard and name-value make him a decent trading piece at this point.

The market: Zeke was traded straight up for James Conner, Todd Gurley, Julio Jones, James Robinson, and A.J. Brown. Zeke was swapped for Robby Anderson and Nick Chubb in one league, and Robert Woods and Chris Carson in another. He and Michael Thomas were traded for Keenan Allen and James Conner. And in another league, Zeke and A.J. Green brought back just Chris Carson.

Was offered Zeke straight up for AJ Brown. 

Yay or nay?!  Need an RB bad. Currently 2-5 and last in my division (W-L and points)  Zeke's schedule with that offense is concerning though....

.5 PPR league. 

Current roster (2-5):

QB - Patrick Mahomes

WR - AJ Brown, Allen Robinson, Robby Anderson, DJ Chark, Justin Jefferson

RB - James Conner, David Johnson, D'Andre Swift, Antonio Gibson, Chase Edmonds Raheem Mostert (IR), Saquon Barkley

TE - George Kittle, Jonnu Smith

DST - 49ers 

46 minutes ago, ChewyCalamari said:

Was offered Zeke straight up for AJ Brown. 

Yay or nay?!  Need an RB bad. Currently 2-5 and last in my division (W-L and points)  Zeke's schedule with that offense is concerning though....

.5 PPR league. 

Current roster (2-5):

QB - Patrick Mahomes

WR - AJ Brown, Allen Robinson, Robby Anderson, DJ Chark, Justin Jefferson

RB - James Conner, David Johnson, D'Andre Swift, Antonio Gibson, Chase Edmonds Raheem Mostert (IR), Saquon Barkley

TE - George Kittle, Jonnu Smith

DST - 49ers 

IMO, Brown has more value. So, it's a matter of how desperate you are. 

19 minutes ago, kle said:

Playing the Carson/Mixon owner and am ahead of him in the waivers... should I pick up Bernard or Hyde? I may not even use them, so it's more about which pick up hurts him more.

Thanks!

Definitely, absolutely get Gio!  Gio could be a top 10 RB play this week and you could probably start him. 

16 minutes ago, Seddikstah said:

I'm debating about dropping Chark JR for AJ Green. Is that a reasonable swap in your opinion?

It's reasonable but not sure I make that swap with Green's injury history, plus i think Chark still has more value. 

• Like 1

Hello Irish!

Would you please rank these QB options this week.

Cam

Mayfield

Goff

Cousins

Tua

Rivers

Also, I currently have Cam.  My RBs are CMC, Sanders, Edmonds, Swift, and Jackson.  Herbert owner will trade me for Swift, but I'm reluctant.

Would you make that trade if I also got one of his RBs back?  Could probably get Dobbins, Hasty, White, Lindsay, or Perine.

Thanks!

Slim

Edited by slimgoodboogie

As always, thanks for your help! Someone dropped Miles Sanders (idk why)... I'm definitely dropping Williams if Aaron Jones practices in full today. Yes, I'm hoarding RBs as trade bait.

However, if he doesn't... my options:

1) Drop McKinnon. Risk of minimal points from Williams if Aaron Jones plays and Crowder doesn't. 

2) Drop Chark. Weakens my WR even further, but it's unknown how he'll do with Mike Glennon at QB.

My team:

10-team 0.5 ppr  (1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST)

QB: Justin Herbert
WR: AJ Brown, Tee Higgins
WR/RB: Jamaal Williams

RB: Melvin Gordon, Myles Gaskin

WR/RB/TE:  Giovani Bernard

TE: Travis Kelce
K: Justin Tucker
DST: Kansas City

Bench:  Jamison Crowder (q), Jerick McKinnon

Out/On Bye: Christian McCaffrey, David Johnson, Chris Godwin, DJ Chark,

4 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hello Irish!

Would you please rank these QB options this week.

Cam

Mayfield

Goff

Cousins

Tua

Rivers

Also, I currently have Cam.  My RBs are CMC, Sanders, Edmonds, Swift, and Jackson.  Herbert owner will trade me for Swift, but I'm reluctant.

Would you make that trade if I also got one of his RBs back?  Could probably get Dobbins, Hasty, White, Lindsay, or Perine.

Thanks!

Slim

Goff

Mayfield

Rivers

Cam

Tua

Cousins

Trading Swift for Herbert is definitely a more than fair deal, however, I'd personally rather keep the top 15 RB and play musical QBs, than get the top 10 QB in Herbert and try to fill the hole left at RB. 

4 hours ago, RMS@1 said:

f I win this week I get to .500

pick one PPR for my flex

Dionte Jonson

Scottie Miller

David Montgomery 

Myles Gaskin

or Zeke ( I know that sounds crazy but I have Cook and AJones, and his backup Williams  as RB’s

I think Aaron Jones might be out as he hasn't practiced all week. I'd play Cook, Williams if Jones is out and flex Monty. 

2 hours ago, kle said:

As always, thanks for your help! Someone dropped Miles Sanders (idk why)... I'm definitely dropping Williams if Aaron Jones practices in full today. Yes, I'm hoarding RBs as trade bait.

However, if he doesn't... my options:

1) Drop McKinnon. Risk of minimal points from Williams if Aaron Jones plays and Crowder doesn't. 

2) Drop Chark. Weakens my WR even further, but it's unknown how he'll do with Mike Glennon at QB.

My team:

10-team 0.5 ppr  (1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST)

QB: Justin Herbert
WR: AJ Brown, Tee Higgins
WR/RB: Jamaal Williams

RB: Melvin Gordon, Myles Gaskin

WR/RB/TE:  Giovani Bernard

TE: Travis Kelce
K: Justin Tucker
DST: Kansas City

Bench:  Jamison Crowder (q), Jerick McKinnon

Out/On Bye: Christian McCaffrey, David Johnson, Chris Godwin, DJ Chark,

•  

I'd scoop Sanders and drop McKinnon. 

1 hour ago, irish said:

Goff

Mayfield

Rivers

Cam

Tua

Cousins

Trading Swift for Herbert is definitely a more than fair deal, however, I'd personally rather keep the top 15 RB and play musical QBs, than get the top 10 QB in Herbert and try to fill the hole left at RB. 

Wise words again, most likely. Am I dropping Cam for Golf then?

Hey Irish - Hope all is well. Lucky to have these choices for QB, RB and WR but having trouble deciding who to start. Who would you start from these:

QB - Lamar Jackson vs Steelers or Justin Herbert vs Denver

RB (pick 1 - Kamara in already) - James Conner vs Ravens, Melvin Gordon vs Chargers or Le"Veon Bell vs Jets

WR (pick 3) - Tyreek Hill, AJ Brown, Tyler Lockett, Keenan Allen or Justin Jefferson

Thanks 

3 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Wise words again, most likely. Am I dropping Cam for Golf then?

Yeah, I'd rather Goff over Cam too. 

@irish

Even though I am 1-6 I made a huge trade today. New roster below, starters in bold, questions underneath. Thanks as always.

QB: Watson, Carr

RB: Bell, Perine, Edmonds, DJ, Gibson

WR: Thomas, Godwin, Schuster, M Brown, Aiyuk

TE: Cook, Engram

K: Blankenship

D: KC

Any changes?

1. Drop Carr for Goff/Rivers (weather in Cleveland looks bad)

2. Drop Engram for a flyer on Dobbins or Moss?

3 I think Watson is a sell high with Texans trades looming. Trade him for Tannehill? Burrows?

4 hours ago, FantasyBot said:

Hey Irish - Hope all is well. Lucky to have these choices for QB, RB and WR but having trouble deciding who to start. Who would you start from these:

QB - Lamar Jackson vs Steelers or Justin Herbert vs Denver

RB (pick 1 - Kamara in already) - James Conner vs Ravens, Melvin Gordon vs Chargers or Le"Veon Bell vs Jets

WR (pick 3) - Tyreek Hill, AJ Brown, Tyler Lockett, Keenan Allen or Justin Jefferson

Thanks 

Hey FB,

Everything is going well!  Healthy, happy and prepping for the presidential election!  Hope you're doing well too. 

If this were my team, these would be choices for sure-

QB - Jackson

RB - Connor

WR - Hill, Lockett and Allen

Solid lineup, GL!

2 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

Even though I am 1-6 I made a huge trade today. New roster below, starters in bold, questions underneath. Thanks as always.

QB: Watson, Carr

RB: Bell, Perine, Edmonds, DJ, Gibson

WR: Thomas, Godwin, Schuster, M Brown, Aiyuk

TE: Cook, Engram

K: Blankenship

D: KC

Any changes?

1. Drop Carr for Goff/Rivers (weather in Cleveland looks bad)

2. Drop Engram for a flyer on Dobbins or Moss?

3 I think Watson is a sell high with Texans trades looming. Trade him for Tannehill? Burrows?

Agreed with Carr, rough options at RB and Bell and Perine are all ya have basically and agreed on your WRs. 

1- Nope, I'd keep Carr

2- Are Boston Scott or Darrell Henderson available to drop Engram and add? Dobbins would be next to add and play over Perine. 

3- I'd trade Watson for Tannehill, freaking crazy!

52 minutes ago, irish said:

Agreed with Carr, rough options at RB and Bell and Perine are all ya have basically and agreed on your WRs. 

1- Nope, I'd keep Carr

2- Are Boston Scott or Darrell Henderson available to drop Engram and add? Dobbins would be next to add and play over Perine. 

3- I'd trade Watson for Tannehill, freaking crazy!

Thanks. Dobbins is there.

I don't know if it was dumb but I gave up Gio, McKinnon, Woods, and Jackson for Edmonds and JU JU.

I felt it was better long term for me.

Opponent has Cooks and Theilen and I thought about Cousins to counter act those two a bit.

Edited by TheGuildedAge