[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

34 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Thanks. Dobbins is there.

I don't know if it was dumb but I gave up Gio, McKinnon, Woods, and Jackson for Edmonds and JU JU.

I felt it was better long term for me.

Opponent has Cooks and Theilen and I thought about Cousins to counter act those two a bit.

I never start players to counteract who my opponent is starting, ever. I start the players who will score the most points for my team and I believe in this case, it's Carr. 

I think that was a fair deal. Woods and juju are pretty even and Edmonds is definitely the best RB of that bunch by far, so i like your end of the deal. 

• Like 1

Just now, jailbirds said:

PPR Who do I start at flex? My lineup, QB Mayfield ,RBs A Kamara ,J Williams, WRs M Evans, M Brown, TE Kelce, flex1 Tee Higgins . Who do i play at flex2? Gronk, L Bell Tre Quan Smith? A case could be mane for any of those three.

My choice would be between Smith and Gronk and I'm leaning Gronk, not just because i like his chances of scoring more points then Smith or Bell but also because he plays on MNF and gives you last licks so to speak. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, irish said:

My choice would be between Smith and Gronk and I'm leaning Gronk, not just because i like his chances of scoring more points then Smith or Bell but also because he plays on MNF and gives you last licks so to speak. 

I forgot I have N Agholor also. How does he affect the mix?

16 minutes ago, jailbirds said:

I forgot I have N Agholor also. How does he affect the mix?

Doesn't change my thinking, Gronk or Smith and I'm leaning Gronk. 

Good Morning Irish!

Flex question.  Due to all of my injured players and byes, I'm forced to pick someone up from the WW and play them as a flex this week.  I picked up Deejay Dallas in case Carson, Hyde, and Homer are all out for Seattle, but I read that all 3 are game time decisions.  If one of the other Seattle RBs is active, I could pickup and play Kendrick Bourne (Deebo out) in the same game, or Greg Ward in the Sunday night game.  Also, it looks like Freeman won't play Monday night, and Gallman is available.

*Bonus* - Just noticed this little nugget of info.  My opponent actually has Freeman in his lineup, and no other RBs on his bench available to play this week, and the only RB on our WW that my opponent could pick up that will most likely be the starter this week is Gallman.  Perhaps I should just drop Deejay Dallas and pickup Gallman now?

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Slim

Edited by slimgoodboogie

2 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Good Morning Irish!

Flex question.  Due to all of my injured players and byes, I'm forced to pick someone up from the WW and play them as a flex this week.  I picked up Deejay Dallas in case Carson, Hyde, and Homer are all out for Seattle, but I read that all 3 are game time decisions.  If one of the other Seattle RBs is active, I could pickup and play Kendrick Bourne (Deebo out) in the same game, or Greg Ward in the Sunday night game.  Also, it looks like Freeman won't play Monday night, and Gallman is available.

*Bonus* - Just noticed this little nugget of info.  My opponent actually has Freeman in his lineup, and no other RBs on his bench available to play this week, and the only RB on our WW that my opponent could pick up that will most likely be the starter this week is Gallman.  Perhaps I should just drop Deejay Dallas and pickup Gallman now?

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Slim

The move is to add Gallman for sure, he's actually a better start than Dallas, Ward or Bourne and allows you to prevent your opponent from getting him and making that play. 

Hanging by a thread in one PPR and I need two of these:

TreQuan Smith, John Brown, M Hardman, Renfrow, J Graham

Since Thomas and Calloway and Sanders are out, the situation shouts start Smith, but that has already failed me once this season.  I can see Hardman scooping up receptions and points in the 2nd half which is likely to be at least 20-25 minutes of garbage time.  Hardman will be out there for that.  Renfrow is all volume, and could rack up receptions, Graham is TD dependent but he is getting them, isn't he?    Which two for you?

2 hours ago, irish said:

The move is to add Gallman for sure, he's actually a better start than Dallas, Ward or Bourne and allows you to prevent your opponent from getting him and making that play. 

Thanks Irish!

Also, I just heard Goedert may be active for the game tomorrow night. Would you play him over Fant?  Actually, I have to play Fant. Goedert is in my IR spot. I can’t play him without dropping someone else, and I don’t have anyone to drop until after this week. Well, unless I were to play Fant at TE and Goedert in the flex, but I would have drop Gallman who I just picked up as my flex this week. Not sure about playing 2 TE’s though. I’m thinking keep Gallman as my flex, Fant at TE, and leave Goedert in my IR spot. 

Thoughts?

Edited by slimgoodboogie

Assuming Carson plays - Pick 1 .75PPR .25 Point per first down

Reagor vs Dallas

Goedert vs Dallas

Coleman vs Seattle

Brown at Miami

Leaning Reagor but Coleman would be juicy if he’s guaranteed the workload.

Assuming Carson and Hyde are out

Coleman, Brown or Dallas at RB (Pick 1)

Flex - Reagor, Goedert, Coleman, Dallas, Brown (Pick 1)

roster question:

My strongest team - almost dominating and in 1st place .  

At RB I own: Elliott, Conner, Carson, Ingram, Pollard  

more than solid at WR, and good at TE

I've been playing Elliott, Conner, Carson up to now and wreaking havoc on everyone with all their injuries.  Very happy I haven't had to rely on Ingram much and I'm thinking of dropping him for Gallman.  Not sure what the Giants plan to do down the stretch (D Freeman emphasis?)  but Ingram has been disappointing.  SHould I leave it as is or swap out Ingram for Gallman?

10 man PPR and I have Fulgham (v Dal), Aiyuk (v Sea), and Higgins (v Sea).  Also have R. Woods (v. Mia) and Beasley (v. NE), but the others I think are my best three options.  I need to fill my WR 2 spot and FLEX.

With Reagor back, splitting the touches but taking some of the attention from the D, I'm slightly iffy on Fulgham against a Dallas team that won't put many points up, so while it may be an easy day for the Eagles, they may keep it on the ground if they get out to an early lead.

Aiyuk seems like a solid choice because it'll probably be a shootout and he'll get a lot of touches as the primary weapon.

I'm expecting a lot of volume from Burrow but obviously split between Higgins, Green, and Boyd.

Edited by Smau

5 hours ago, Dcat said:

Hanging by a thread in one PPR and I need two of these:

TreQuan Smith, John Brown, M Hardman, Renfrow, J Graham

Since Thomas and Calloway and Sanders are out, the situation shouts start Smith, but that has already failed me once this season.  I can see Hardman scooping up receptions and points in the 2nd half which is likely to be at least 20-25 minutes of garbage time.  Hardman will be out there for that.  Renfrow is all volume, and could rack up receptions, Graham is TD dependent but he is getting them, isn't he?    Which two for you?

Smith for sure and then probably between Brown and Hardman and I'm leaning Brown. 

5 hours ago, boochunter said:

Would you do Kareem Hunt and Mike Evans for Dalvin Cook? Me receiving Cook.

Slightly overpaying but you're getting the best player in the deal. See if he'll throw you a lower tier WR back. 

4 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Thanks Irish!

Also, I just heard Goedert may be active for the game tomorrow night. Would you play him over Fant?  Actually, I have to play Fant. Goedert is in my IR spot. I can’t play him without dropping someone else, and I don’t have anyone to drop until after this week. Well, unless I were to play Fant at TE and Goedert in the flex, but I would have drop Gallman who I just picked up as my flex this week. Not sure about playing 2 TE’s though. I’m thinking keep Gallman as my flex, Fant at TE, and leave Goedert in my IR spot. 

Thoughts?

That's the way to play it. If Goedert wasn't on your IR, then he'd get the start at TE for me. 

14 minutes ago, irish said:

That's the way to play it. If Goedert wasn't on your IR, then he'd get the start at TE for me. 

So, I was actually able to move CMC back into the IR spot and Goedert is back onto my bench.  Meaning I can now play Goedert instead of Fant.  That's the way you'd go?  No concerns about his usage coming off injury, or him being game scripted out if the Eagles get way up on the Cowboys?

Also, Freeman has been ruled out for the Monday night game, and I have Gallman in the Flex.  Other WW available Flex options are Malcolm Brown, Josh Reynolds, Denzel Mims, Darnell Mooney, Demarcus Robinson, Mecole Hardman, Zach Pascal, T.Y. Hilton, Preston Williams, and Hunter Renfrow.  Any interest in any of those over Gallman, or stick with him?

Thoughts?

Thank you Irish!

3 hours ago, awahl63 said:

Assuming Carson plays - Pick 1 .75PPR .25 Point per first down

Reagor vs Dallas

Goedert vs Dallas

Coleman vs Seattle

Brown at Miami

Leaning Reagor but Coleman would be juicy if he’s guaranteed the workload.

Assuming Carson and Hyde are out

Coleman, Brown or Dallas at RB (Pick 1)

Flex - Reagor, Goedert, Coleman, Dallas, Brown (Pick 1)

I'd roll with Brown. 

I'm feeling Goedert in this situation for flex. 

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

roster question:

My strongest team - almost dominating and in 1st place .  

At RB I own: Elliott, Conner, Carson, Ingram, Pollard  

more than solid at WR, and good at TE

I've been playing Elliott, Conner, Carson up to now and wreaking havoc on everyone with all their injuries.  Very happy I haven't had to rely on Ingram much and I'm thinking of dropping him for Gallman.  Not sure what the Giants plan to do down the stretch (D Freeman emphasis?)  but Ingram has been disappointing.  SHould I leave it as is or swap out Ingram for Gallman?

Ingram is probably still better ROS, Gallman better for this week. 

1 hour ago, Smau said:

10 man PPR and I have Fulgham (v Dal), Aiyuk (v Sea), and Higgins (v Sea).  Also have R. Woods (v. Mia) and Beasley (v. NE), but the others I think are my best three options.  I need to fill my WR 2 spot and FLEX.

With Reagor back, splitting the touches but taking some of the attention from the D, I'm slightly iffy on Fulgham against a Dallas team that won't put many points up, so while it may be an easy day for the Eagles, they may keep it on the ground if they get out to an early lead.

Aiyuk seems like a solid choice because it'll probably be a shootout and he'll get a lot of touches as the primary weapon.

I'm expecting a lot of volume from Burrow but obviously split between Higgins, Green, and Boyd.

I'd play Woods and Aiyuk, Fulgham, Beasley and Higgins would've been next. 

Edited by irish
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

So, I was actually able to move CMC back into the IR spot and Goedert is back onto my bench.  Meaning I can now play Goedert instead of Fant.  That's the way you'd go?  No concerns about his usage coming off injury, or him being game scripted out if the Eagles get way up on the Cowboys?

Also, Freeman has been ruled out for the Monday night game, and I have Gallman in the Flex.  Other WW available Flex options are Malcolm Brown, Josh Reynolds, Denzel Mims, Darnell Mooney, Demarcus Robinson, Mecole Hardman, Zach Pascal, T.Y. Hilton, Preston Williams, and Hunter Renfrow.  Any interest in any of those over Gallman, or stick with him?

Thoughts?

Thank you Irish!

I'd definitely play Goedert at TE. I'd probably still play Gallman, however, Mims is a possibility too. 

RBs: Henry, Mixon, DMont, Bell, Freeman, Kelley

WRs: Diggs, Kupp, Hollywood, AJ Green, Deebo, Claypool

TEs: Jonnu, Cook

Trade Mixon and AJ Green (or Claypool) for Terry and Swift? (trade is already on the table)

OR

Trade Mixon and AJ Green (or Claypool) for Keenan and Ekeler (trade still being discussed)

16 minutes ago, Sol-King said:

RBs: Henry, Mixon, DMont, Bell, Freeman, Kelley

WRs: Diggs, Kupp, Hollywood, AJ Green, Deebo, Claypool

TEs: Jonnu, Cook

Trade Mixon and AJ Green (or Claypool) for Terry and Swift? (trade is already on the table)

OR

Trade Mixon and AJ Green (or Claypool) for Keenan and Ekeler (trade still being discussed)

First of all, I'd look to move Green over Claypool. 

Both trades are wins for you. 

I assume you mean Terry McLaurin and Swift for Mixon/Green.  Swift is better then Mixon and McLaurin is better then Green. 

Getting Ekeler and Keenan for Mixon and Green is a homerun for you too. You're getting an equivalent RB (only because of injury) and way better WR. 

In the first trade the RB upgrade is better, in the 2nd deal the WR is way better. Another piece of this is injury history, Keenan Allen never seems to play a full season, and Ekeler is currently hurt. 

I think I'm leaning on taking Swift and McLaurin but both are very good trades for you. 

1 hour ago, irish said:

I'd roll with Brown. 

I'm feeling Goedert in this situation for flex. 

I swapped Goedert for Hock at tight end.

Reagor, Brown, Coleman, or Hock at flex?

As always, thank you for the help irish

Edited by awahl63