[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

4 hours ago, Julio think u are? said:

Sorry for the constant changes/updates

I think I can get Arob + Chubb for Zeke + B. Cooks
This would make it so I can't use Cooks for J. Taylor, but I think it's still worth it?

I reached out to the last place and desperate A.Jones owner, and he said he may be interested, and would get back to me.
Let's say I can get Jones for Zeke + Cooks, would you do that instead?

Where would you draw the line between the two deals? (as in at what point should I be making that trade for Chubb instead of Jones)
Zeke for Jones
Zeke + Cooks for Jones
Zeke + Jefferson for Jones
Zeke + Godwin for Jones
Zeke + AB for Jones
Zeke + Boyd for Jones

I think if I can get Jones for Zeke + Jefferson or Cooks I take Jones, but if the price goes up to Godwin, then I think I should go Chubb + Robinson? 
Where would you say that line is?

I wouldn't want Arob and Chubb for Zeke and Cooks. I also wouldn't give Zeke and Cooks for Jones. 

Getting Jones for Zeke is great but the other combos are rough. 

3 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Irish!

Okay so the Tannehill owner wants Brandon Cooks. If I give away Cooks that leaves me with Hopkins, Claypool, Tee Higgins, and Antonio Brown.

But I still have Cam. And I did see that the Patriots traded for Isaiah Ford, so looks like they are committed to him and getting him some help. 

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Slim

Obviously getting Tannehill for Cooks is solid value, unless you intend on starting Cam and then having lost a wr option. 

12 minutes ago, irish said:

Obviously getting Tannehill for Cooks is solid value, unless you intend on starting Cam and then having lost a wr option. 

Well, would I ever be playing Cooks over Hopkins, Claypool, Tee Higgins, or AB?

And would you rather play Cam or Tannehill ROS?

Or, I guess I could put it this way. Would you rather have the extra WR option, or extra QB option?

Edited by slimgoodboogie

3 hours ago, Whalerguy said:

Question for you Irish,

I started a thread on this but will ask you. Only have Wentz at QB since Dak got hurt. With his bye this week I need a QB. I have CMC, Conner, Dobbins, Justin Jackson, and Damien Harris at RB. Waiver wire has crap (Cousins, Lock, Newton, Daniel Jones and Tua). Was offered Matt Ryan for Dobbins. I love Dobbins as I drafted him and its finally paid off. Id rather give up Harris or Jackson but they won't bite. What would you do?

I wouldn't make that deal, I'd rather add Cam than lose Dobbins. 

15 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Well, would I ever be playing Cooks over Hopkins, Claypool, Tee Higgins, or AB?

And would you rather play Cam or Tannehill ROS?

Or, I guess I could put it this way. Would you rather have the extra WR option, or extra QB option?

An extra WR.  I'd rather have Tannehill ROS and I don't think you'd start Cooks over those other WRs, but I don't trust Brown a ton. 

3 minutes ago, nyjets18 said:

Ppr. Drop McKinnon for any of these?

Justin Jackson

Damien Harris

Zack Moss

I'd take any of them over McKinnon. 

Moss

Jackson

Harris

I’m hurt a RB this week. I have Jones and Gaskin currently. Gaskin is Out and Jones is Questionable. I currently have MOSS on my bench. I was able to grab McKinnon, Dallas, Edwards off waiver wire this (I was shocked). Who do I start? Should I drop McKinnon and grab RB from Greenbay - Williams or Ervin?

Jones and Gaskin really hurt my lineup this week. 

8 hours ago, MattD said:

10 team, .5 ppr

need to win to hold on to any hope of making playoffs

Mixon Golladay and Tua

for

Thielen and David Johnson

0D40123C-937F-4B1D-9629-49A515C60DBB.png

CE027C65-864A-4A8F-98CE-51E57A635B4B.png

If you feel that Tua is expendable for you and you're doing this trade to upgrade at WR, while staying even at RB, then hit accept because Mixon and DJ are basically a wash, slight edge to Mixon, and Thielen is an upgrade over Golladay. 

3 hours ago, Onesickfx said:

I’m hurt a RB this week. I have Jones and Gaskin currently. Gaskin is Out and Jones is Questionable. I currently have MOSS on my bench. I was able to grab McKinnon, Dallas, Edwards off waiver wire this (I was shocked). Who do I start? Should I drop McKinnon and grab RB from Greenbay - Williams or Ervin?

Jones and Gaskin really hurt my lineup this week. 

I think McKinnon could end up being your best RB of the week. I would add Ervin if you can as he might be your 2nd best option. 

35 minutes ago, irish said:

I think McKinnon could end up being your best RB of the week. I would add Ervin if you can as he might be your 2nd best option. 

Yes. I was going to do that. 
who do you think will start for GB?

I’ll drop Edwards and pick either one of GBS running backs. And Flex either MOSS or Dallas this week.

50 minutes ago, Onesickfx said:

Yes. I was going to do that. 
who do you think will start for GB?

I’ll drop Edwards and pick either one of GBS running backs. And Flex either MOSS or Dallas this week.

I do believe Ervin is the better play. 

My team sucks... I cannot catch a break and I keep putting in the wrong lineup. So I'm looking to next year and trying to figure out who to trade?

Currently I have Derrick Henry and Clyde Edwards-Helaire. I'll only be able to keep 1 for next year so I'm going to trade one of them away. PPR League and I will not lose a draft pick for either of them.

Which one brings me a better return in a trade (picks)?

Who do you think will have a better future?

Any advice would be appreciated and thanks in advance!!

46 minutes ago, Onesickfx said:

Also hurting at WR. Currently have Ridley, JOHN brown, Tim Patrick, Mooney playing this week. Should I pick up Cobb, Mike Williams, Cole Sr, Shenault, A Miller, Hardman, Bourne, Meyers, Gage?

anyone other recommendations?

If you mean to add any of those options to play over your current starters and drop someone like Mooney (current starter), I would play most of those options over Mooney, beginning and ranking down with Bourne, Williams, Gage Cole, Shenault and Hardman in that order. 

16 minutes ago, irish said:

If you mean to add any of those options to play over your current starters and drop someone like Mooney (current starter), I would play most of those options over Mooney, beginning and ranking down with Bourne, Williams, Gage Cole, Shenault and Hardman in that order. 

Yes, sorry. Mooney I’m up in the air about. Need a much help as I can this week. I was leaning towards Williams or Cobb before I posted this.

26 minutes ago, Onesickfx said:

Yes, sorry. Mooney I’m up in the air about. Need a much help as I can this week. I was leaning towards Williams or Cobb before I posted this.

If that's who you prefer, then I'd take Williams. 

1 hour ago, wavelandone said:

My team sucks... I cannot catch a break and I keep putting in the wrong lineup. So I'm looking to next year and trying to figure out who to trade?

Currently I have Derrick Henry and Clyde Edwards-Helaire. I'll only be able to keep 1 for next year so I'm going to trade one of them away. PPR League and I will not lose a draft pick for either of them.

Which one brings me a better return in a trade (picks)?

Who do you think will have a better future?

Any advice would be appreciated and thanks in advance!!

Henry, by far, currently has more value this season and only holds a slight edge in regard to dynasty!  Trading him will get you the most in return right now while CEH's value will continue to grow. 

Here's one for you @irish

I give: CEH and Golladay

I get: James Conner, Tee Higgins and Eric Ebron (if i want him)

If trade accepted roster looks like this:

QB: Wilson

RB: Aaron Jones, Zeke Elliot, Jamaal Williams, Raheem Mostert, Zack Moss and James Conner

WR: Davante Adams, Tee Higgins, Diontae Johnson, Antonio Brown

TE: Waller and Ebron

He has Tyreek Hill (unlikely to part with him) and Corey Davis currently starting.

He has TJ Hockenson also at TE and also has Nick Chubb coming back...

Should I counter with something else, accept as is or stand pat?

I do like CEH and think his carries go back up with chives performance by Bell but still may find slight split with him...thoughts?

16 minutes ago, Hayduke said:

Here's one for you @irish

I give: CEH and Golladay

I get: James Conner, Tee Higgins and Eric Ebron (if i want him)

If trade accepted roster looks like this:

QB: Wilson

RB: Aaron Jones, Zeke Elliot, Jamaal Williams, Raheem Mostert, Zack Moss and James Conner

WR: Davante Adams, Tee Higgins, Diontae Johnson, Antonio Brown

TE: Waller and Ebron

He has Tyreek Hill (unlikely to part with him) and Corey Davis currently starting.

He has TJ Hockenson also at TE and also has Nick Chubb coming back...

Should I counter with something else, accept as is or stand pat?

I do like CEH and think his carries go back up with chives performance by Bell but still may find slight split with him...thoughts?

That trade is an absolute score for you! Can't hurt to see if he'll throw in Hock instead of Ebron but if not, you'll be upgrading at RB and WR and getting a top 10 TE for free. SWEET!

Irish, as always, really appreciate the advice.

In a 10-man PPR League

I'm trying to bolster by RB's; I feel like I'm in a constant state of "Kamara is a lock for RB1 and choosing between a few meh options for RB2".  Right now, I have Kamara, Mostert (out), Fournette, Hasty, and Edmonds.  I have a VERY easy remainder of regular season schedule and should clinch playoffs, so I'm trying to set myself up for weeks 14-17 more so than trying to get points in the next few weeks.  While I think Mostert is a great RB2 option and I'd think should be available by WK 14, his health is a concern, and while I think Edmonds is a better RB than Drake, I wonder what happens to the Arizona backfield once Drake comes back with him looking like he'll get a bunch of touches in the coming weeks when they're less critical to my success.  That leaves me with trying to find a solid RB2 at the expense of my deeper WR roster.

I floated out the idea of a trade for Mixon to someone who came wanting Ridley in exchange.  Mixon has a tough end of year schedule going up against both the Ravens and Steelers, but I'd think he'd still put up decent numbers... provided he's healthy, and who knows due to the nature of his injury.  But letting go of Ridley takes away my only true WR1.  For WR, I'd be left with Woods, Fulgham, Higgins, Lazard, Aiyuk, and Beasley, so I have a bunch of WR2/FLEX options.

Any thoughts?  No one else has 4 solid RB's so I might have trouble getting someone else to part with one of their RB1/2's.

Edit: I could also try to get MG3 from him for someone less valuable than Ridley.   He appears to  have a decent end of year schedule, but isn't as much of a notable upgrade over my current options

Edited by Smau

7 hours ago, Smau said:

Irish, as always, really appreciate the advice.

In a 10-man PPR League

I'm trying to bolster by RB's; I feel like I'm in a constant state of "Kamara is a lock for RB1 and choosing between a few meh options for RB2".  Right now, I have Kamara, Mostert (out), Fournette, Hasty, and Edmonds.  I have a VERY easy remainder of regular season schedule and should clinch playoffs, so I'm trying to set myself up for weeks 14-17 more so than trying to get points in the next few weeks.  While I think Mostert is a great RB2 option and I'd think should be available by WK 14, his health is a concern, and while I think Edmonds is a better RB than Drake, I wonder what happens to the Arizona backfield once Drake comes back with him looking like he'll get a bunch of touches in the coming weeks when they're less critical to my success.  That leaves me with trying to find a solid RB2 at the expense of my deeper WR roster.

I floated out the idea of a trade for Mixon to someone who came wanting Ridley in exchange.  Mixon has a tough end of year schedule going up against both the Ravens and Steelers, but I'd think he'd still put up decent numbers... provided he's healthy, and who knows due to the nature of his injury.  But letting go of Ridley takes away my only true WR1.  For WR, I'd be left with Woods, Fulgham, Higgins, Lazard, Aiyuk, and Beasley, so I have a bunch of WR2/FLEX options.

Any thoughts?  No one else has 4 solid RB's so I might have trouble getting someone else to part with one of their RB1/2's.

Edit: I could also try to get MG3 from him for someone less valuable than Ridley.   He appears to  have a decent end of year schedule, but isn't as much of a notable upgrade over my current options

My pleasure. 

Honestly, I'd rather try to make at run at MG3 than give up Ridley, even though giving up Ridley for Mixon is a good deal. 

• Thanks 1