[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

8 hours ago, Forgot My Name said:

Is CEH, Juju & Boyd too much 

for 

Zeke & Allen ??

That's what'll it cost me.  You sure I'm not wrong for acquiring Zeke?
I'm thinking with Allen, my WR2 of either Cooks, Landry, Lazard, Watkins, or MVS should be fine?

juju.jpg

It is overpaying.  However you're getting the better RB by a slim margin and a way better WR in Allen, as long as he's healthy. You should definitely get to give up less then Boyd. 

8 hours ago, Hebs said:

Edmonds and Mattison for Gaskin?

My RBs: David and Duke Johnson, Chase Edmonds, David Montgomery, Mike Davis, James White, Boston Scott, Alexander Mattison

His Rbs: Dalvin Cook, Ronald Jones, Damien Harris, Gus Edwards, Mark Ingram, Kenyan Drake, and Myles Gaskin.

It's a PPR league and I'm trying to get another starter for Rb. Does Gaskin have more value than Edmonds? My Wr corp is solid, just want to solidify my RBs.

That's an awful trade. I like Edmonds better then Gaskin to start, so to give up Mattison too is crazy. 

1 hour ago, boochunter said:

What do you think of me trading Justin Jefferson and Antonio Brown for Antonio Gibson?

Gibson is only slightly more valuable than Jefferson, so to lose Brown too would suck. 

2 minutes ago, Huntman27 said:

PPR  2 QB league 8 team league

Give James Robinson and Tua

Receive Kyler Murray and Swift

My other QBs

Matt Ryan and Ryan Tannehill

my other RBs

CEH, James Conner, Miles Sanders and Josh Jacobs

Come on!?!  This can't be a real deal!  You're getting better in both cases. Murray is way better then Tua and imo, is a top 3 QB ROS and I also like Swift more then robinson. Hit accept ASAP. 

Hey Irish!

Current roster:

QB Tannehill/Tua

RB CMC, Sanders, Swift, Edmonds, McKissic

WR Hopkins, Claypool, AB, Curtis Samuel, Tee Higgins

TE Fant, Goedert

So, I already played Tannehill, and Sanders and Hopkins are obviously my RB1 and WR1.

Who would you choose as an RB2, a WR2, a Flex, and a TE from the rest of my guys?

I'm tempted to play Samuel with CMC out, but he is ranked lower than every player I have.

Also, I'd definitely play Edmonds if Drake was out, but Drake is a game time decision, and it's a late game so I probably have to sit him because all of my other guys go early.

Thoughts?

BTW, Troymaine Pope is available on the WW, and Jackson is out.  Pope plays late, so could pick him up and start him over Edmonds if Drake is active.  I would have to drop someone like McKissic or Tua to do that though.

Additional thoughts?

Okay, a trade thought also.  Would you give away Hopkins for Zeke and Golliday?

Thanks!

Slim

Edited by slimgoodboogie

11 hours ago, Tmac1970 said:

Need flex help this week. Who do i start in a ppr league

Sterling Shepard

Melvin Gordon

Josh Reynolds

Danny Amendola

For me it's between Gordon and Sterling and I'm leaning Sterling. 

Hey Irish -

Hope all is well! Have two questions and these are important especially after AJ Brown got me 2.5 points this Thursday :(

1) TE - I have TJ Hockenson but looks questionable whether he will play. On waivers are Gisecki vs LAC, Graham vs Vikins, Reed vs NO and Logan Thomas vs Det. Who do you think would be best replacement

2) WR - and since AJ Brown got me only 2.5 points, I have to choose between Tyler Lockett vs LAR, Dionte Johnson vs Cin and Justin Jefferson vs Bears. Which one would you put in lineup?

Thanks!

11 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hey Irish!

Current roster:

QB Tannehill/Tua

RB CMC, Sanders, Swift, Edmonds, McKissic

WR Hopkins, Claypool, AB, Curtis Samuel, Tee Higgins

TE Fant, Goedert

So, I already played Tannehill, and Sanders and Hopkins are obviously my RB1 and WR1.

Who would you choose as an RB2, a WR2, a Flex, and a TE from the rest of my guys?

I'm tempted to play Samuel with CMC out, but he is ranked lower than every player I have.

Also, I'd definitely play Edmonds if Drake was out, but Drake is a game time decision, and it's a late game so I probably have to sit him because all of my other guys go early.

Thoughts?

BTW, Troymaine Pope is available on the WW, and Jackson is out.  Pope plays late, so could pick him up and start him over Edmonds if Drake is active.  I would have to drop someone like McKissic or Tua to do that though.

Additional thoughts?

Okay, a trade thought also.  Would you give away Hopkins for Zeke and Golliday?

Thanks!

Slim

I think you're starting lineup looks like this: 

RBs - Sanders and Edmonds

WRs - Hopkins and Claypool

Flex - Swift

TE - Fant

I wouldn't make that trade because you need premiere players like Hopkins in your lineup and if you trade him away you're losing ground at WR and honestly have equivalent or better production than Zeke at RB on your team already. 

42 minutes ago, FantasyBot said:

Hey Irish -

Hope all is well! Have two questions and these are important especially after AJ Brown got me 2.5 points this Thursday :(

1) TE - I have TJ Hockenson but looks questionable whether he will play. On waivers are Gisecki vs LAC, Graham vs Vikins, Reed vs NO and Logan Thomas vs Det. Who do you think would be best replacement

2) WR - and since AJ Brown got me only 2.5 points, I have to choose between Tyler Lockett vs LAR, Dionte Johnson vs Cin and Justin Jefferson vs Bears. Which one would you put in lineup?

Thanks!

That sucks about Brown, expected so much more!

1 - I'd hope that Hock plays, if not, I'd put in Graham. 

2 - Lockett for sure. 

26 minutes ago, irish said:

I think you're starting lineup looks like this: 

RBs - Sanders and Edmonds

WRs - Hopkins and Claypool

Flex - Swift

TE - Fant

I wouldn't make that trade because you need premiere players like Hopkins in your lineup and if you trade him away you're losing ground at WR and honestly have equivalent or better production than Zeke at RB on your team already. 

Thanks Irish!

So you like Edmonds even if Drake plays?

13 hours ago, irish said:

Come on!?!  This can't be a real deal!  You're getting better in both cases. Murray is way better then Tua and imo, is a top 3 QB ROS and I also like Swift more then robinson. Hit accept ASAP. 

He countered with I give Matt Ryan and James Robinson and I receive Kyler Murray and Deandre Swift

5 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Thanks Irish!

So you like Edmonds even if Drake plays?

I just don't think Drake plays, could be wrong. 

5 hours ago, Huntman27 said:

He countered with I give Matt Ryan and James Robinson and I receive Kyler Murray and Deandre Swift

I do that deal as well. 

5 hours ago, boochunter said:

Hey Irish

ive been offered Boyd for  J Williams and J Jefferson

thoughts?

Hell no!  Jefferson is just as valuable as Boyd in my eyes and Williams is only slightly less valuable. You're losing RB depth and not even really improving at WR. 

4 hours ago, Huntman27 said:

PPR 

I give CEH and Allen Robinson 

I receive Kelce

my other RB

Josh Jacobs, Miles Sanders, James Conner and Swift

My other WR

Hopkins, Micheal Thomas, DJ Chark, J Crowder, Juedy, Golladay

My TE

Mark Andrews

You're overpaying for sure but in regard to your starting lineup, you're improving overall. You can replace Robinson for sure and CEH is just depth, while you're getting the top TE overall. I think I do it. 

2 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Talking with another league owner in need of RB at the trade deadline here. Would you give away Edmonds and Swift to get Mixon?

That's a crazy bad trade!  I have Swift ranked ahead of Mixon, at least even, and Edmonds not too far off. Decline asap!

I need to start 2 of these 4 WRs this week because of bye week and injury woes....

Aiyuk @NO

Boyd @PIT

Moore vs TB

Kirk vs BUF

Full point PPR. I am projected to lose this week so upside would more than likely be in my favor.  I obviously have concerns about each of these players, so I would appreciate any input. Thanks! 

9 minutes ago, jailbirds said:

PPR starters, K Murray, RBs Kamara, Z Moss, WRs M Evans, J Brown ??, Te Gronk, two flex plays open: M Brown, Goedert, J Williams, Tee Higgins. 1: what would you change ? 2: Which two at flex?

Higgins and Goedert. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mmevans217 said:

I need to start 2 of these 4 WRs this week because of bye week and injury woes....

Aiyuk @NO

Boyd @PIT

Moore vs TB

Kirk vs BUF

Full point PPR. I am projected to lose this week so upside would more than likely be in my favor.  I obviously have concerns about each of these players, so I would appreciate any input. Thanks! 

I'd start Boyd and Aiyuk.