[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Hey Irish!

Current roster in a 12 team half ppr:

QB Taysom Hill

RB CMC, Sanders, Swift, Gore, Edmonds, Brian Hill

WR Hopkins, Claypool, AB, Tee Higgins, Curtis Samuel

TE Fant, Goedert

K Lutz

DST Pit

I am planning on dropping Brian Hill to add Tannehill as a 2nd QB for the playoffs.

Would you add any other of these WW options over any of my guys for playoff help/depth?

Jordan Reed

Sammy Watkins

Cam Akers

Keke Coutee

Mims/Perriman

T.Y. Hilton

Jarvis Landry

Ahmed

McKissic

McKinnon

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Slim

On 12/2/2020 at 1:19 PM, irish said:

RB: Close but Edmonds

QB: I'd play Big Ben

RB: I'm preparing for him not to.

Tannehill is on waivers too, so lets add him to the mix.

So... Carr vs Jets,  Tann vs Clev,  or  BenR  vs  Wash ?

With Conner, Ballage runs his course, and GusE is back to being 3rd, I am hurting for a RB who will get me the minimum 9-10 points I need.   Latavius Murray (available on waivers) over Edmonds maybe?  

While you are here, confirming DallasG  (vsGB)  >  KyleRudolph (vsJAX)

Edited by FinishTheDrill
added in RB question

5 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hey Irish!

QB Taysom Hill

RB CMC, Sanders, Swift, Gore, Edmonds, Brian Hill

TE Fant, Goedert

K Lutz

DST Pit

I am planning on dropping Brian Hill to add Tannehill as a 2nd QB for the playoffs.

Would you add any other of these WW options over any of my guys for playoff help/depth?

Jordan Reed

Sammy Watkins

Cam Akers

Keke Coutee

Mims/Perriman

T.Y. Hilton

Jarvis Landry

Ahmed

McKissic

McKinnon

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Slim

Get Tannehill asap. I like Landry more then Samuel. The rest I keep the same. 

21 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Tannehill is on waivers too, so lets add him to the mix.

So... Carr vs Jets,  Tann vs Clev,  or  BenR  vs  Wash ?

While you are here, confirming DallasG  (vsGB)  >  KyleRudolph (vsJAX)

I think I like Tannehill the most this week and would definitely prefer Goedert. 

1 minute ago, irish said:

I think I like Tannehill the most this week and would definitely prefer Goedert. 

Waiver claims updated as I read this.  

I am hurting for a second RB.  Edmonds and McKissic are solid players, but not getting the touches / game script whatever lately.   

Latavius Murray, who I know nothing about, is on waivers and 'ranks' above ChaseE.   Worth a swap for week 13?

28 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Waiver claims updated as I read this.  

I am hurting for a second RB.  Edmonds and McKissic are solid players, but not getting the touches / game script whatever lately.   

Latavius Murray, who I know nothing about, is on waivers and 'ranks' above ChaseE.   Worth a swap for week 13?

Murray is a better start over Edmonds or McKissic. He'll get about 12-15 touches and could score. Better play for you. 

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

You are the man.   Much appreciated as usual.  

My pleasure, GL!  Funny confidence, as I'm answering this, I'm sitting in the car as my kid is in a guitar lesson and the sports radio show I had on was interviewing Murray. Meant to be. 

10 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Do you like AB more than Landry?

Nope. 

Just now, FinishTheDrill said:

And, as I sit here asking you for advice I am plucking away at my acoustic guitar listening to Xmas songs.

That's fantastic!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Okay, so you like Landry, AB, Samuel. In that order?

Landry, Samuel and AB.

2 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Okay, so then keep Samuel, drop AB to add Landry?

That's a better move. 

34 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Thanks Irish!

I appreciate you letting me ‘talk it out’ with you. 

My pleasure, glad we got there, lol. 

Good Morning Irish!

So, after our long 'conversation' yesterday about dropping Brian Hill and AB for Tannehill and Landry, after waivers ran in my league absolutely none of that worked out.  I  dropped Brian Hill and piked up Cousins as a 2nd QB (I have Taysom).  Not sure if he's the best option if Taysom gets benched but Cousins has been slinging as of late and putting up points.  Other WW QB options are Wentz, Goff, Fitz.  Could also 'back up’ Taysom by adding Brees into my IR spot in case he gets his job back.

Your thoughts on all that?

Also, with Swift having a difficult time recovering, and Miles Sanders barely getting caries recently, I was considering picking up Benny Snell since he may be starting the next few games.  I could drop Cousins for him maybe, and add a 2nd QB later?  Or maybe AB? Thoughts?

QB Taysom Hill, Cousins

RB CMC, Sanders, Swift, Gore, Edmonds

TE Fant, Goedert

K Lutz

DST Pit

Thanks Irish!

Slim

Edited by slimgoodboogie

In a PPR league and I need to fill an RB and a Flex spot.  I was planning on playing both Murray and Kamara just as an insurance measure (my RB1 is likely Mostert, since he's the one I feel most confident will hit 15+).  I figure combined, they're probably good for 25+, but one their own, it's a dice roll boom or bust.  I could stick Corey Davis in place of one of them for the FLEX for a "safe" 10 from Davis with limited upside, but I imagine what will happen is I pick the wrong NO RB and end up with 7 from whichever NO RB I pick, because just do to the laws of FF, I'll pick the dud with the guy I bench going off.  The extra few points is not worth the chance of missing out on the guy who gets the points.

I was able to nab Booker off waivers, so obviously things get more complex if Jacobs ends up being out, because I'll have two guys (Mostert and Booker) who are probably ~15 points so he'd likely beat out one of NO RB.  Start Booker if Jacobs is out?  I think that gives me a higher ceiling at the risk of a lower floor.  But then I'd need to choose between Murray and Kamara.  Last time NO played Atlanta (two weeks ago, also under Taysom), each guy put up exactly 10.5, and given the injury Kamara is nursing and Murray's recent success (albeit in effectively an entire game of garbage time against a basically QB-less Denver), I'm actually slightly leaning Murray??  But I'd feel wrong benching Kamara...  So wrong...  For an RB2 and two RB3's no less...

Thanks for any input Irish!

Hi Irish,

I made the playoffs at 9-3 in my 10 team, .5 ppr, so thank you for the advice throughout the season! If you have any suggestions or recommendations to my line up for week one of the 2 week semis, it'd be much appreciated! League starts 1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 Flex(RB/WR/TE), 1TE, D/ST, K. Starters are in bold:

QB-Murray, Carr(waiver options BenR, Cousins, Tannehill, Fitz)

RB-Cook, Ekeler, David Johnson, Hunt, Edmonds

WR-Adams, Metcalf, Ridley

Flex-Jefferson

TE--Goedert, Ebron

D/ST-Miami, Indy(could grab Rams off waivers)

K-Koo

Thanks for any advice as always!

4 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Good Morning Irish!

So, after our long 'conversation' yesterday about dropping Brian Hill and AB for Tannehill and Landry, after waivers ran in my league absolutely none of that worked out.  I  dropped Brian Hill and piked up Cousins as a 2nd QB (I have Taysom).  Not sure if he's the best option if Taysom gets benched but Cousins has been slinging as of late and putting up points.  Other WW QB options are Wentz, Goff, Fitz.  Could also 'back up’ Taysom by adding Brees into my IR spot in case he gets his job back.

Your thoughts on all that?

Also, with Swift having a difficult time recovering, and Miles Sanders barely getting caries recently, I was considering picking up Benny Snell since he may be starting the next few games.  I could drop Cousins for him maybe, and add a 2nd QB later?  Or maybe AB? Thoughts?

QB Taysom Hill, Cousins

RB CMC, Sanders, Swift, Gore, Edmonds

TE Fant, Goedert

K Lutz

DST Pit

Thanks Irish!

Slim

Having Cousins was a great move, I think he performs even better then Brees when he returns. I'd prefer to have the combo of Cousins and Goff. Then drop AB or Hill for Snell.