[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

36 minutes ago, Anthony02 said:

Should i play jamaal williams over either Agholor, James white, Tee Higgins? . 

.5PPR

Also the opponent im facing has aaron jones

Nope, I'd play Higgins, Agholor and white over williams in that order. 

Edited by irish

Irish, you thinking about top waiver pickups for week 14 yet?

Ty Johnson, T.Y. Hilton, Tim Patrick or Keke Coutee perhaps?

Current roster:

QB Taysom Hill, Cousins

RB CMC, Sanders, Swift, Gore, Edmonds

WR Hopkins, Claypool, AB, Tee Higgins, Curtis Samuel

TE Fant, Goedert

K Lutz

DST Pit

So we play 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and a Flex.  Assuming CMC and Swift are back for week 14, my original plan was to play them as my RB1 and RB2, and Sanders as my Flex.  However, the Eagles are barely giving Sanders touches and I don't think I can even play him going forward, right?  With Gore going down today, Ty Johnson was outstanding, and looks like the workhorse there.  Would you pick him up and play him over Sanders next week?!?  Or maybe another WW option?  I just don't feel like Sanders can be trusted at all next week.

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Slim

Edited by slimgoodboogie

Scotty!! How goes the battle? I hope things are well and safe for you. Long season, and I'm doing my best to wrap up a stellar 4-9 effort. Just one of those years...

Interesting question.  Benny Snell or Dobbins? PPR league... 1 pt for 10 yds, and no scoring bonuses. I'm down by 12, and it's only fitting that I nail down my 5th loss by 5 pts or less. :)

Dave

On 12/6/2020 at 9:22 PM, slimgoodboogie said:

Irish, you thinking about top waiver pickups for week 14 yet?

Ty Johnson, T.Y. Hilton, Tim Patrick or Keke Coutee perhaps?

Current roster:

QB Taysom Hill, Cousins

WR Hopkins, Claypool, AB, Tee Higgins, Curtis Samuel

TE Fant, Goedert

K Lutz

DST Pit

So we play 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and a Flex.  Assuming CMC and Swift are back for week 14, my original plan was to play them as my RB1 and RB2, and Sanders as my Flex.  However, the Eagles are barely giving Sanders touches and I don't think I can even play him going forward, right?  With Gore going down today, Ty Johnson was outstanding, and looks like the workhorse there.  Would you pick him up and play him over Sanders next week?!?  Or maybe another WW option?  I just don't feel like Sanders can be trusted at all next week.

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Slim

Well, I'd certainly replace Gore and Johnson seems like a good option. I like all 3 WRs better than Samuel I think but it's close. 

7 hours ago, Junkyard said:

Scotty!! How goes the battle? I hope things are well and safe for you. Long season, and I'm doing my best to wrap up a stellar 4-9 effort. Just one of those years...

Interesting question.  Benny Snell or Dobbins? PPR league... 1 pt for 10 yds, and no scoring bonuses. I'm down by 12, and it's only fitting that I nail down my 5th loss by 5 pts or less. :)

Dave

Hey Dave!  

Killing it over here and things with my crew are going well, hope the same for you. We've all had those years, unfortunately. I would've started Dobbins, didn't really like Snell. Hope you went Dobbins. 

46 minutes ago, irish said:

Well, I'd certainly replace Gore and Johnson seems like a good option. I like all 3 WRs better than Samuel I think but it's close. 

I know it was premature to ask about WW pickups with games still remaining this week. There could be more options to consider with Gibson going down today. However, do you share my concern about Miles Sanders?!  I just don’t see how I could play him in the first week of the playoffs?!

18 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

I know it was premature to ask about WW pickups with games still remaining this week. There could be more options to consider with Gibson going down today. However, do you share my concern about Miles Sanders?!  I just don’t see how I could play him in the first week of the playoffs?!

Definitely makes you question what's going on there with Sanders. Not sure if I'd rule him out completely yet but need to see how things go this week. 

2 minutes ago, irish said:

Definitely makes you question what's going on there with Sanders. Not sure if I'd rule him out completely yet but need to see how things go this week. 

Well, we have a few days to assess injuries, roster moves, news, and waiver wire options. With the most important week of the season coming up, I sure would appreciate picking your brain over the next few days on any moves I may be considering. I thank you in advance sir!

6 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Well, we have a few days to assess injuries, roster moves, news, and waiver wire options. With the most important week of the season coming up, I sure would appreciate picking your brain over the next few days on any moves I may be considering. I thank you in advance sir!

Sure thing, my pleasure. It's money making time!

OK Irish, I'm DOA in the real league, but I can still have some fun. 

Lets see what you think of my collection of runnings backs in my  "JV league".   I'm in 3rd place, but I dont think its a lock for the playoffs yet.  

Its 1/2ppr 10 'person' league.

(QB I have THill, TE I have TKelce,  Koo is kicking, and DST is Greenbay.   NOS are on the waivers, thinking of burning my waiver pic on them or on CoryDavis.   Its VERY Slim pickins for QB's on the waivers.  Someone is hoarding them. )

I need 2 WR , 2 RB, and one FLEX out of this:

RB: JamesRobinson, MylesGaskin, EzekialElliot, RonJones, MelvinGordon, Mixon(still out)

WR: JustinJefferson, BrandinCooks, DeeboSamuel, AmariCooper, JuJuSchuster, CurtisSamuel(stillout)

Whose yer picks for week 14?

2 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

OK Irish, I'm DOA in the real league, but I can still have some fun. 

Lets see what you think of my collection of runnings backs in my  "JV league".   I'm in 3rd place, but I dont think its a lock for the playoffs yet.  

Its 1/2ppr 10 'person' league.

(QB I have THill, TE I have TKelce,  Koo is kicking, and DST is Greenbay.   NOS are on the waivers, thinking of burning my waiver pic on them or on CoryDavis.   Its VERY Slim pickins for QB's on the waivers.  Someone is hoarding them. )

I need 2 WR , 2 RB, and one FLEX out of this:

RB: JamesRobinson, MylesGaskin, EzekialElliot, RonJones, MelvinGordon, Mixon(still out)

WR: JustinJefferson, BrandinCooks, DeeboSamuel, AmariCooper, JuJuSchuster, CurtisSamuel(stillout)

Whose yer picks for week 14?

Hill works at QB for now. 

RB - Robinson and Elliott

WRs - Jefferson and Corey Davis

Corey Davis is worth adding and starting,  along with the Saints defense. Dropping possibly Samuel and the packers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Evening Irish!

So with Jalen Hurts starting for the Eagles, how do you think it affects my RB Sanders and my TE Goedert?

I feel like it could help Sanders, and hurt Goedert (I could play Fant instead).

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Slim

I'm not big on Sanders but Goedert is still top 10 but so is Fant. I see them closely ranked with Goedert the slight edge. 

1 hour ago, irish said:

I'm not big on Sanders but Goedert is still top 10 but so is Fant. I see them closely ranked with Goedert the slight edge. 

Okay, thanks Irish!

I’ll get back to you tomorrow with more specific questions based on my lineup and the available WW options, if you will hopefully be available for assistance?

7 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Okay, thanks Irish!

I’ll get back to you tomorrow with more specific questions based on my lineup and the available WW options, if you will hopefully be available for assistance?

I'll be around per the usual. 

Good Morning Irish!

This will certainly be the first of many thoughts/questions that I will have for you today.

Half PPR - We play QB, RB1, RB2, WR1, WR2, TE, FLEX, K, DST

Current roster:

QB Taysom Hill, Cousins

WR Hopkins, Claypool, AB, Tee Higgins

TE Fant, Goedert

K Succop

DST Pit

I have concerns with Sanders, Claypool, and the Pittsburgh DST.

Sanders usage has been declining.  Claypool split time as the #3 last week with James Washington.  And the Pittsburgh DST has injuries and looked bad against Washington.

So firstly, what are your thoughts on these 3 concerns that I have?

Additionally, I will list my potential lineup for this week with the top WW adds that may be better options, and would like your thoughts on that.

QB Hill or Cousins (WW Goff, Rivers, Dalton)

RB1 CMC

RB2 Swift or Sanders (WW McKissic, Ty Johnson, Jeff Wilson)

WR1 Hopkins

WR2 Claypool (WW Coutee, Hilton, Patrick)

TE Fant or Goedert (leaning Fant with Hurts starting)

FLEX Swift, Sanders, Claypool, AB, Tee Higgins, Edmonds (WW McKissic, Ty Johnson, Jeff Wilson, Coutee, Hilton, Patrick)

K Succop (WW Lutz)

DST PIT (WW Carolina, TB)

What do you think, Irish?  Where is my greatest need to win this week?  I'm not sure if it's at RB2, WR2, Flex, or DST.  I have a high waiver priority so I should be able to get one of the top options, which again in my league are:

Goff

Rivers

Dalton

Ty Johnson

McKissic

Jeff Wilson

Keke Coutee

T.Y. Hilton

Tim Patrick

Lutz

Carolina

TB

***UPDATE*** - I see Gibson is Doubtful, so I guess Barber and McKissic are both WW options

Thoughts?

Thanks Irish!

Slim

Edited by slimgoodboogie

Can I trust Herbert the last 3 weeks of the fantasy season he is my QB in every league?

I have Thielan, Justin Jefferson, AJ Brown, Cooks, Juju and Chark at WR and can only start 3. I am facing Deshaun Watson this week in the playoffs so do I bench a Minn receiver to hedge Watson pts and limit damage if Minn struggles offensively?

Thanks for the help!

Sit 2 in PPR. I also have listed each if their respective point totals for their last 5 active games.

Terry McLaurin (77.7), Calvin Ridley (73.9), Diontae Jonhson (94.5), Brandon Aiyuk (90).

I know McLaurin and Ridley are ranked higher over the course of the season, but I'm definitely leaning towards starting Johnson over one if them, possibly even going with him and Aiyuk. 

Thoughts?

My roster:

Qb: Josh Allen

Rb: Kamara, Chubb, Taylor, Mostert

Wr: Ridley, McLaurin, Diontae Johnson, Aiyuk, Curtis Samuel (IR)

TE: Goedert, Kittle (IR)

Def: Colts, Dolphins

Starting Kamara and Chubb at Rb with Taylor in the flex currently. 

Appreciate any input!

Starting Aaron Jones at RB. 

Starting Davante Adams and Keenan Allen (jeezus that was rough last week) at WR.

Need a second RB (currently have Swift slotted in).

AND

Need a flex spot (currently Michael Thomas here)

Zeke (projected over 14 this week)

Swift (14.6)

Mostert (yikes looked awful last week but projected over 14 this week)

Michael Thomas (looked good but Hill runs first, rumors of Brees possibly being back which would help)

PPR league.

Thoughts?

4 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Good Morning Irish!

This will certainly be the first of many thoughts/questions that I will have for you today.

Half PPR - We play QB, RB1, RB2, WR1, WR2, TE, FLEX, K, DST

Current roster:

QB Taysom Hill, Cousins

WR Hopkins, Claypool, AB, Tee Higgins

TE Fant, Goedert

K Succop

DST Pit

I have concerns with Sanders, Claypool, and the Pittsburgh DST.

Sanders usage has been declining.  Claypool split time as the #3 last week with James Washington.  And the Pittsburgh DST has injuries and looked bad against Washington.

So firstly, what are your thoughts on these 3 concerns that I have?

Additionally, I will list my potential lineup for this week with the top WW adds that may be better options, and would like your thoughts on that.

QB Hill or Cousins (WW Goff, Rivers, Dalton)

RB1 CMC

RB2 Swift or Sanders (WW McKissic, Ty Johnson, Jeff Wilson)

WR1 Hopkins

WR2 Claypool (WW Coutee, Hilton, Patrick)

TE Fant or Goedert (leaning Fant with Hurts starting)

FLEX Swift, Sanders, Claypool, AB, Tee Higgins, Edmonds (WW McKissic, Ty Johnson, Jeff Wilson, Coutee, Hilton, Patrick)

K Succop (WW Lutz)

DST PIT (WW Carolina, TB)

What do you think, Irish?  Where is my greatest need to win this week?  I'm not sure if it's at RB2, WR2, Flex, or DST.  I have a high waiver priority so I should be able to get one of the top options, which again in my league are:

Goff

Rivers

Dalton

Ty Johnson

McKissic

Jeff Wilson

Keke Coutee

T.Y. Hilton

Tim Patrick

Lutz

Carolina

TB

***UPDATE*** - I see Gibson is Doubtful, so I guess Barber and McKissic are both WW options

Thoughts?

Thanks Irish!

Slim

Hey Slim, 

So, first thing's first. Even though both RB2 and WR2 are concerns, I believe WR2 is a greater concern right now.  And I think you go out and grab Coutee. 

QB - Definitely Hill

RB1 - CMC, so glad you didn't trade him

RB2 - Swift

WR1 - Hopkins

WR2 - Coutee

TE - Goedert

Flex - Higgins against the Cowboys

K - Succop

Def - Panthers for sure

BTW, we've chatted a bunch, out of curiosity, where you from and how old are ya?  Forgot if I asked before. 

Edited by irish

4 hours ago, xDeetz72x said:

Can I trust Herbert the last 3 weeks of the fantasy season he is my QB in every league?

I have Thielan, Justin Jefferson, AJ Brown, Cooks, Juju and Chark at WR and can only start 3. I am facing Deshaun Watson this week in the playoffs so do I bench a Minn receiver to hedge Watson pts and limit damage if Minn struggles offensively?

Thanks for the help!

I always say you play the players that will score you the most points regardless of who your opponent's starters are. 

I like Herbert more than Watson this week and he's on par with him the rest of the way. 

Those are some solid WR options!  I think I bench Thielen and play Jefferson, Brown and Cooks. 

5 hours ago, HahaDixonClints said:

Sit 2 in PPR. I also have listed each if their respective point totals for their last 5 active games.

Terry McLaurin (77.7), Calvin Ridley (73.9), Diontae Jonhson (94.5), Brandon Aiyuk (90).

I know McLaurin and Ridley are ranked higher over the course of the season, but I'm definitely leaning towards starting Johnson over one if them, possibly even going with him and Aiyuk. 

Thoughts?

My roster:

Qb: Josh Allen

Rb: Kamara, Chubb, Taylor, Mostert

Wr: Ridley, McLaurin, Diontae Johnson, Aiyuk, Curtis Samuel (IR)

TE: Goedert, Kittle (IR)

Def: Colts, Dolphins

Starting Kamara and Chubb at Rb with Taylor in the flex currently. 

Appreciate any input!

I feel what you're saying but I'm starting Ridley and McLaurin.  And an argument could be made for Johnson over Taylor in the flex, which is what I'd do in a ppr. 

4 hours ago, Hayduke said:

Starting Aaron Jones at RB. 

Starting Davante Adams and Keenan Allen (jeezus that was rough last week) at WR.

Need a second RB (currently have Swift slotted in).

AND

Need a flex spot (currently Michael Thomas here)

Zeke (projected over 14 this week)

Swift (14.6)

Mostert (yikes looked awful last week but projected over 14 this week)

Michael Thomas (looked good but Hill runs first, rumors of Brees possibly being back which would help)

PPR league.

Thoughts?

I'd be starting Zeke against the Bungles over Swift and keeping Thomas in the flex but it's tight between he and Swift.