[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

14 minutes ago, irish said:

AB is really the only option. 

Yeah, no way his floor can be counted on with that many mouths to feed in that offense. Either him or PIT DST? 

UPDATE - Gore expected back this week, so Ty Johnson is useless. Great. 

UPDATE #2 - I’m screwed. 

Edited by slimgoodboogie

54 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Yeah, no way his floor can be counted on with that many mouths to feed in that offense. Either him or PIT DST? 

UPDATE - Gore expected back this week, so Ty Johnson is useless. Great. 

UPDATE #2 - I’m screwed. 

Not screwed yet. Gotta hope Swift plays and then you play Sanders. Certainly much different if you had CMC.

Then you play Hopkins and Samuel and decide between Higgins and Hilton in the flex, still leaning Higgins because they're playing the Cowboys and should be behind, whereas, I think the Colts will be ahead and possibly running Taylor. Although, the Raiders have given up a TD to a WR in like 5 straight games and I do believe Hilton would be the WR to do it this week. 

Lastly, I'm giving more thought to you playing Fant against the Panthers who will be without Shaq Thompson and they've been ripped by the TEs from Minnesota, Tampa and KC recently. Can Fant be next?  I think so.

Just food for thought. 

Eta - really wish you got McKissic. I this he's a very solid #2 this week. 

Edited by irish

1 minute ago, irish said:

Not screwed yet. Gotta hope Swift plays and then you play Sanders. Certainly much different if you had CMC.

Then you play Hopkins and Samuel and decide between Higgins and Hilton in the flex, still leaning Higgins because they're playing the Cowboys and should be behind, whereas, I think the Colts will be ahead and possibly running Taylor. Although, the Raiders have given up a TD to a WR in like 5 straight games and I do believe Hilton would be the WR to do it this week. 

Lastly, I'm giving more thought to you playing Fant against the Panthers who will be without Shaq Thompson and they've been ripped by the TEs from Minnesota, Tampa and KC recently. Can Fant be next?  I think so.

Just food for thought. 

So you’re saying there’s a chance!

So now I think drop Ty Johnson for Samuel?

9 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

So you’re saying there’s a chance!

So now I think drop Ty Johnson for Samuel?

Yeah, cause they're playing the Seahawks anyhow and are gonna get killed. 

Who are the available RBs on the WW?

Edited by irish

8 minutes ago, irish said:

Yeah, cause they're playing the Seahawks anyhow and are gonna get killed. 

Who are the available RBs on the WW?

Jeff Wilson

Chase Edmonds

Peyton Barber

Corderell Patterson

Tony Pollard

Kalen Balage

Duke Johnson

Jerick McKinnon

Gonna need a few dart throws in my lineup this week, unfortunately. 

Edited by slimgoodboogie

8 minutes ago, mtraider27 said:

Akers, Gallman, Booker need 2 

Gallman and Akers

8 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Jeff Wilson

Chase Edmonds

Peyton Barber

Corderell Patterson

Tony Pollard

Kalen Balage

Duke Johnson

Jerick McKinnon

Maybe keep Edmonds in mind if Swift is out. 

17 minutes ago, irish said:

Maybe keep Edmonds in mind if Swift is out. 

Also, Ito Smith and Brian Hill are available. If that changes anything?

Okay, so I’ll grab Samuel now and drop Ty Johnson. And yes, hopefully Swift plays. I might have a chance if he does. 

Also, I like the Fant call. And thank you for the  detailed game plan earlier. I appreciate it! 

Edited by slimgoodboogie

1 hour ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Also, Ito Smith and Brian Hill are available. If that changes anything?

Okay, so I’ll grab Samuel now and drop Ty Johnson. And yes, hopefully Swift plays. I might have a chance if he does. 

Also, I like the Fant call. And thank you for the  detailed game plan earlier. I appreciate it! 

My pleasure.

Eta- Not interested in Hill or Smith.  

Edited by irish

Hi Irish,

Trying to decide on QB for week 2 of my fantasy playoffs. It's a .5 ppr league with one QB starter. I do have a 27.5 lead going into week 2, and I'd usually roll with Murray, but with the way he's been going and the matchup not being great,  thinking maybe going with my back up Cousins. There are also 3 viable waiver options available in Ben R., Tannehill, and Hill. Thank you as always for your feedback!

9 minutes ago, JTBF81 said:

Hi Irish,

Trying to decide on QB for week 2 of my fantasy playoffs. It's a .5 ppr league with one QB starter. I do have a 27.5 lead going into week 2, and I'd usually roll with Murray, but with the way he's been going and the matchup not being great,  thinking maybe going with my back up Cousins. There are also 3 viable waiver options available in Ben R., Tannehill, and Hill. Thank you as always for your feedback!

Hill could be a better starter this week but probably not worth the move. I'd just start Murray. 

6 minutes ago, Sol-King said:

Drop Panthers and Browns for tampa and miami?

Here's how it will for playoffs for me

14: Panthers 15: Browns 16: Browns

or

14: Tampa 15: Miami 16: Tampa

Both are solid options but I like Panthers, Browns, Browns. 

Hey brother! Looking to get some advice for my 12 team PPR league. Who do I start as my 2 WRs and flex: Parker, Lamb, Higgins, Pittman, Hines, or Lazard? I'm starting Drake and Bernard as my RBs. Moore has COVID-19, Gibson is out with turf toe and Mixon is on IR 😩. Your advice is much appreciated, sir!

Edited by JimmyJam

2 hours ago, Onesickfx said:

Need 1 WR to start.

Beasley, Tee Higgins, Coutee, M Williams, T Patrick, or D Moore ( Covid/IR) - don’t think he’ll play this week.

Beasley or Coutee and I'm leaning Beasley. 

1 hour ago, JimmyJam said:

Hey brother! Looking to get some advice for my 12 team PPR league. Who do I start as my 2 WRs and flex: Parker, Lamb, Higgins, Pittman, Hines, or Lazard? I'm starting Drake and Bernard as my RBs. Moore has COVID-19, Gibson is out with turf toe and Mixon is on IR 😩. Your advice is much appreciated, sir!

Hey JJ,

2 WRs- Parker and Higgins (if he doesn't play then Lamb)

Flex - Hines 

GL!

Irish!

So my opponent this week has David Johnson, who was just put on the COVID list and is out.  His only other RBs on his bench are Gus Edwards and Boston Scott, so he will most likely try to pick up a running back off the WW.  Someone dropped Duke Johnson yesterday and he clears waivers tomorrow, and I assume that is who my opponent will attempt to pickup.  My opponent does have a higher WW priority, but should I be trying to get Duke?

Also, I'm down to only 3 RBs (one is CMC) after dropping Ty Johnson to pick up Curtis Samuel, which is weird after rostering at least 5 all season.  Given that Sanders is the only RB I have that is for sure playing, should I add one now, or wait to see if Swift is playing?

Current roster:

QB - Hill, Brees (IR spot)

RB - CMC, Sanders, Swift

WR - Hopkins, Claypool, Samuel, Hilton, Tee Higgins, AB

TE - Fant, Goedert

K - Succop

DST - PIT, CAR

WW RB List

Jeff Wilson

Chase Edmonds (off WW 12/12)

Peyton Barber

Corderell Patterson (RB/WR)

Tony Pollard

Kalen Balage

Duke Johnson (off WW 12/12)

Jerick McKinnon

Ty Johnson (off WW 12/13)

Frank Gore

Phillip Lindsay (off WW 12/13)

Lynn Bowden (RB/WR)

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Slim

2 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Irish!

So my opponent this week has David Johnson, who was just put on the COVID list and is out.  His only other RBs on his bench are Gus Edwards and Boston Scott, so he will most likely try to pick up a running back off the WW.  Someone dropped Duke Johnson yesterday and he clears waivers tomorrow, and I assume that is who my opponent will attempt to pickup.  My opponent does have a higher WW priority, but should I be trying to get Duke?

Also, I'm down to only 3 RBs (one is CMC) after dropping Ty Johnson to pick up Curtis Samuel, which is weird after rostering at least 5 all season.  Given that Sanders is the only RB I have that is for sure playing, should I add one now, or wait to see if Swift is playing?

Current roster:

QB - Hill, Brees (IR spot)

RB - CMC, Sanders, Swift

WR - Hopkins, Claypool, Samuel, Hilton, Tee Higgins, AB

TE - Fant, Goedert

K - Succop

DST - PIT, CAR

WW RB List

Jeff Wilson

Chase Edmonds (off WW 12/12)

Peyton Barber

Corderell Patterson (RB/WR)

Tony Pollard

Kalen Balage

Duke Johnson (off WW 12/12)

Jerick McKinnon

Ty Johnson (off WW 12/13)

Frank Gore

Phillip Lindsay (off WW 12/13)

Lynn Bowden (RB/WR)

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Slim

I heard Zeke was just listed as questionable this week and if the Cowboys think they're done this year (which they are) and get up on the Bengals could mean more Pollard. You should add him to possibly block your opponent and maybe even play. 

24 minutes ago, irish said:

I heard Zeke was just listed as questionable this week and if the Cowboys think they're done this year (which they are) and get up on the Bengals could mean more Pollard. You should add him to possibly block your opponent and maybe even play. 

Okay so ignore the Duke?

And who am I dropping?

Just read that Zeke is indeed questionable, but fully expected to play. 

Edited by slimgoodboogie

1 hour ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Okay so ignore the Duke?

And who am I dropping?

Just read that Zeke is indeed questionable, but fully expected to play. 

Yup, i read the same thing. I wonder if he goes full and the entire game. It'd be a risky play. 

16 minutes ago, irish said:

Yup, i read the same thing. I wonder if he goes full and the entire game. It'd be a risky play. 

It seems like Swift will play, but I feel like I should pick up Jeff Wilson. It seems like he is 1a and Mostert is 1b, and McKinnon and Coleman aren’t involved at all. Thoughts?

Let go of Higgins or AB maybe?

Edited by slimgoodboogie

16 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

It seems like Swift will play, but I feel like I should pick up Jeff Wilson. It seems like he is 1a and Mostert is 1b, and McKinnon and Coleman aren’t involved at all. Thoughts?

Let go of Higgins or AB maybe?

I still like the Duke Johnson thought most. Edmonds, Pollard and Wilson are other options.