[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

6 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Forgot to include Claypool as an option?

I see Claypool and Hilton as about even with Hilton the slight edge. 

2 minutes ago, irish said:

I see Claypool and Hilton as about even with Hilton the slight edge. 

Roger that. 
Had a another thought. If I don’t end up using Washington today, I’m not sure he’s a must hold. I could drop him right before the game and pickup someone like Pollard who could be good if Zeke gets shut down after today. 
Thoughts?

3 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Roger that. 
Had a another thought. If I don’t end up using Washington today, I’m not sure he’s a must hold. I could drop him right before the game and pickup someone like Pollard who could be good if Zeke gets shut down after today. 
Thoughts?

That's a great thought!

16 hours ago, irish said:

Hey FTD,

I feel what you're saying but I'm still starting Cooks if I'm you. 

Cooks sitting it out this week due to neck issues.  Makes the decision easier for me.  Down to MikeWilliams and AntonioBrown, which is what I was leaning to anyway.

SO , with this new info in mind... who'd'ya like for best chance of blowing off the ceiling* ?

* I am already 'out' of the playoffs and am 20+ point underdog to a guy who is red hot.  I knock him off, he may not make the playoffs (it'll come down to points).  I already miraculously beat him earlier this season, which he keeps reminding me was luck not skill.  Beating him again would be the icing on a crazy year.   Floor be damned, I need someone to go off today, and its down to one of these 2.  

1 minute ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Cooks sitting it out this week due to neck issues.  Makes the decision easier for me.  Down to MikeWilliams and AntonioBrown, which is what I was leaning to anyway.

SO , with this new info in mind... who'd'ya like for best chance of blowing off the ceiling* ?

* I am already 'out' of the playoffs and am 20+ point underdog to a guy who is red hot.  I knock him off, he may not make the playoffs (it'll come down to points).  I already miraculously beat him earlier this season, which he keeps reminding me was luck not skill.  Beating him again would be the icing on a crazy year.   Floor be damned, I need someone to go off today, and its down to one of these 2.  

Don't think either goes off but I'd start AB.

13 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

LOL, I also have higgins and kekecoutee, both of whom I think are not likely to go off either.  

I like Keke Coutee the most!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Hey Irish, hope you are having a great holiday season so far!

Full ppr with 5 point bonus @ 100 yards rushing/ / receiving, who would you play in my flex?

Mckissic at San Fran

Coutee at Chicago 

CEH at Miami

Gordon at Carolina

Hines at LV

Hey Montana!

I really am and with the possibility of some nice snow coming this week, should get even better. Hope things are going well for you. 

For me, it's between Coutee and McKissic and I like Coutee's chances at exceeding 100 yards the most. 

GL!

13 minutes ago, Entropia said:

Thanks - appreciate it.

My pleasure, GL!

18 minutes ago, Onesickfx said:

Good Morning,

Should I start Coutee over Beasley?

Cooks may be out.

I do prefer Coutee, wish you could start both. Cooks is out. 

21 minutes ago, RobEff said:

Full PPR.  Need 2 from:  Josh Jacobs, Wayne Gallman, Curtis Samuel, Antonio Brown, DeAndre Washington, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Nyheim Hines.

I like Samuel and Juju. Gallman would be 3rd.

19 minutes ago, irish said:

Hey Montana!

I really am and with the possibility of some nice snow coming this week, should get even better. Hope things are going well for you. 

For me, it's between Coutee and McKissic and I like Coutee's chances at exceeding 100 yards the most. 

GL!

Not sure how close we are to each other in NJ but 12 inches of snow sounds so good!

Yeah, I'm down to those two myself with CEH 3rd.  But I'm kind of leaning Mckissic for volume and worried about Coutee being covered by Chicago's best db and Watson being outdoors in December in Chicago.  

7 minutes ago, hezagenius said:

Need 2 in full PPR

Keke Coutee

Chark

DeAndre Washington

Thanks

I like Coutee the most and then probably Washington in a coinflip between the other 2.

19 minutes ago, Helpmeout said:

Hey Irish,

need to pick 2 to start.  PPR scoring

Claypool @ BUF

Higgins vs DAL

Pittman @ LV

Hunt vs BAL

Hey HMO,

Higgins and then Claypool in a coinflip over hunt. 

GL!

Edited by irish
  • Thanks 1