[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

7 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Not sure how close we are to each other in NJ but 12 inches of snow sounds so good!

Yeah, I'm down to those two myself with CEH 3rd.  But I'm kind of leaning Mckissic for volume and worried about Coutee being covered by Chicago's best db and Watson being outdoors in December in Chicago.  

Completely understand those concerns and McKissic will get more carries now in top of the great receptions totals. 

ETA- I'm in central Jersey, Middlesex County. 

Edited by irish

Just now, Dcat said:

Which one of these today in a ppr flex:

Mostert, Chark, Gage, Gallup or Perriman?

Really tough choice here as any of them could finish as the best option. In between Chark and Gage and an leaning Gage. 

11 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Not sure how close we are to each other in NJ but 12 inches of snow sounds so good! 

4 minutes ago, irish said:

ETA- I'm in central Jersey, Middlesex County. 

LOL Montana!  All this time I thought you lived in Montana...  because obviously I can't read.  Where you at Montana?

Sparta here.  Originally from Queens.  

4 minutes ago, irish said:

Really tough choice here as any of them could finish as the best option. In between Chark and Gage and an leaning Gage. 

I've been told: Chark by a couple, Gallup by one, Gage by one.  Removing Perriman from the list although I would take the over on his prop bets because he'll get the ball in garbage time.  Yeesh.  

2 minutes ago, Eagle2003 said:

Big Ben at BUF

Stafford vs GB

Thanks brother!

I'd start Big Ben. 

GL!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

I've been told: Chark by a couple, Gallup by one, Gage by one.  Removing Perriman from the list although I would take the over on his prop bets because he'll get the ball in garbage time.  Yeesh.  

Chark was my 2nd choice. 

1 minute ago, Red Storm said:

Watson or Cousins today?

Watson for me. 

2 minutes ago, irish said:

Chark was my 2nd choice. 

I'm going Chark.  He had more pass routes than anyone else on the Jags last week and I hope he has shaken off the rust.  He's a beast when you get him the ball more than the others.  .  More reliable than Gallup and although I like Gage, not so much Matt Ryan and I already decided on Hurst as my TE.  One falcon is sufficient for today.  I hope I picked the right one.

Hope you have a great day!  Not even watching the 1 PM game starts.  Sunny and not cold out here in Sparta.  Going for a long walk with my wife, daughter and 1 yr old grandson before diving in to the games.

21 minutes ago, Dcat said:

LOL Montana!  All this time I thought you lived in Montana...  because obviously I can't read.  Where you at Montana?

Sparta here.  Originally from Queens.  

LOL, in times like these I wish I was in Montana as far away from as many people as possible.

I'm in Freehold,  originally from Staten Island

Edited by Montana is da Man

3 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

LOL, in times like these I wish I was in Montana as far away from as many people as possible.

Your neighbors with Irish. I'm 90 minutes north.  One day we should all watch some games together. 

9 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Holy cow, you're 10 minutes from me. I'm in Old Bridge but in the border of Manalapan and Monroe. 

Edited by irish

19 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I'm going Chark.  He had more pass routes than anyone else on the Jags last week and I hope he has shaken off the rust.  He's a beast when you get him the ball more than the others.  .  More reliable than Gallup and although I like Gage, not so much Matt Ryan and I already decided on Hurst as my TE.  One falcon is sufficient for today.  I hope I picked the right one.

Hope you have a great day!  Not even watching the 1 PM game starts.  Sunny and not cold out here in Sparta.  Going for a long walk with my wife, daughter and 1 yr old grandson before diving in to the games.

That's the way to go!  Just got back from an hour bike ride with the fam.  It's beautiful!

6 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Your neighbors with Irish. I'm 90 minutes north.  One day we should all watch some games together. 

That'd be awesome!  Such a small world sometimes. 

5 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Ugh!

Looking at flex rankings still.

I am seeing them in this order:

Claypool

Sanders

Hilton

Higgins

Washington

You see anything recently to change your mind on Higgins in the Flex?

Still on Higgins here. 

7 minutes ago, Newbie1 said:

Hi,  Torn needing multiple choices made,  Non-ppr and I'm in the playoffs.

A Jones

Conner

Mostert

Dobbins

Bernard

AJ Brown

McLaurin

Coutee

Need 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 FLEX

Baffled who to start other than Jones.

RBs - Jones and Connor for sure

WRs - Brown and Coutee