irish

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, irish said:

I like Coutee the most and then probably Washington in a coinflip between the other 2.

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

 

Not sure how close we are to each other in NJ but 12 inches of snow sounds so good!

 

Yeah, I'm down to those two myself with CEH 3rd.  But I'm kind of leaning Mckissic for volume and worried about Coutee being covered by Chicago's best db and Watson being outdoors in December in Chicago.  

Completely understand those concerns and McKissic will get more carries now in top of the great receptions totals. 

 

ETA- I'm in central Jersey, Middlesex County. 

Edited by irish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Which one of these today in a ppr flex:

 

Mostert, Chark, Gage, Gallup or Perriman?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hezagenius said:

 

Thanks

Yw, my pleasure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dcat said:

 

Which one of these today in a ppr flex:

 

Mostert, Chark, Gage, Gallup or Perriman?

 

Really tough choice here as any of them could finish as the best option. In between Chark and Gage and an leaning Gage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

 

Not sure how close we are to each other in NJ but 12 inches of snow sounds so good! 

 

4 minutes ago, irish said:

ETA- I'm in central Jersey, Middlesex County. 

 

LOL Montana!  All this time I thought you lived in Montana...  because obviously I can't read.  Where you at Montana?

Sparta here.  Originally from Queens.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, irish said:

 

Really tough choice here as any of them could finish as the best option. In between Chark and Gage and an leaning Gage. 

 

I've been told: Chark by a couple, Gallup by one, Gage by one.  Removing Perriman from the list although I would take the over on his prop bets because he'll get the ball in garbage time.  Yeesh.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eagle2003 said:

Big Ben at BUF

Stafford vs GB

 

Thanks brother!

I'd start Big Ben. 

 

GL!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dcat said:

 

I've been told: Chark by a couple, Gallup by one, Gage by one.  Removing Perriman from the list although I would take the over on his prop bets because he'll get the ball in garbage time.  Yeesh.  

Chark was my 2nd choice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Red Storm said:

Watson or Cousins today?

 

Watson for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, irish said:

Chark was my 2nd choice. 

 

I'm going Chark.  He had more pass routes than anyone else on the Jags last week and I hope he has shaken off the rust.  He's a beast when you get him the ball more than the others.  .  More reliable than Gallup and although I like Gage, not so much Matt Ryan and I already decided on Hurst as my TE.  One falcon is sufficient for today.  I hope I picked the right one.

 

Hope you have a great day!  Not even watching the 1 PM game starts.  Sunny and not cold out here in Sparta.  Going for a long walk with my wife, daughter and 1 yr old grandson before diving in to the games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, irish said:

Completely understand those concerns and McKissic will get more carries now in top of the great receptions totals. 

 

ETA- I'm in central Jersey, Middlesex County. 

 

Not far at all, I'm in Monmouth County.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Dcat said:

 

 

LOL Montana!  All this time I thought you lived in Montana...  because obviously I can't read.  Where you at Montana?

Sparta here.  Originally from Queens.  

 

LOL, in times like these I wish I was in Montana as far away from as many people as possible.

 

I'm in Freehold,  originally from Staten Island

Edited by Montana is da Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

 

LOL, in times like these I wish I was in Montana as far away from as many people as possible.

 

I'm in Freehold,  originally from Staten Island

 

Your neighbors with Irish. I'm 90 minutes north.  One day we should all watch some games together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh!

 

Looking at flex rankings still.

 

I am seeing them in this order:

Claypool

Sanders

Hilton

Higgins

Washington

 

You see anything recently to change your mind on Higgins in the Flex?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,  Torn needing multiple choices made,  Non-ppr and I'm in the playoffs.

 

A Jones

Conner

Mostert

Dobbins

Bernard

AJ Brown

McLaurin

Coutee

 

Need 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 FLEX

 

Baffled who to start other than Jones.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

 

LOL, in times like these I wish I was in Montana as far away from as many people as possible.

 

I'm in Freehold,  originally from Staten Island

Holy cow, you're 10 minutes from me. I'm in Old Bridge but in the border of Manalapan and Monroe. 

Edited by irish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Dcat said:

 

I'm going Chark.  He had more pass routes than anyone else on the Jags last week and I hope he has shaken off the rust.  He's a beast when you get him the ball more than the others.  .  More reliable than Gallup and although I like Gage, not so much Matt Ryan and I already decided on Hurst as my TE.  One falcon is sufficient for today.  I hope I picked the right one.

 

Hope you have a great day!  Not even watching the 1 PM game starts.  Sunny and not cold out here in Sparta.  Going for a long walk with my wife, daughter and 1 yr old grandson before diving in to the games.

That's the way to go!  Just got back from an hour bike ride with the fam.  It's beautiful!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dcat said:

 

Your neighbors with Irish. I'm 90 minutes north.  One day we should all watch some games together. 

 

That'd be awesome!  Such a small world sometimes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Down Mixon and Dav. Johnson.  Half point PPR league.  Need a RB and a Flex.  Options are N. Hines, T. Boyd, G. Bernard and T. Gurley.  Need help.  Thanks in advance!  Good luck in the playoffs all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Ugh!

 

Looking at flex rankings still.

 

I am seeing them in this order:

Claypool

Sanders

Hilton

Higgins

Washington

 

You see anything recently to change your mind on Higgins in the Flex?

Still on Higgins here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Newbie1 said:

Hi,  Torn needing multiple choices made,  Non-ppr and I'm in the playoffs.

 

A Jones

Conner

Mostert

Dobbins

Bernard

AJ Brown

McLaurin

Coutee

 

Need 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 FLEX

 

Baffled who to start other than Jones.

 

 

RBs - Jones and Connor for sure

WRs - Brown and Coutee

Flex - Bernard (McLaurin was next)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.