[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

1 hour ago, Johnny123 said:

Which 2 WR thanks in advance. Half-ppr

S. Diggs

B. Aiyuk

A. Thielen

C. Davis

T. Lockett

I like diggs and Aiyuk. 

16 minutes ago, irish said:

I think Wilson makes for a better start over Connor. 

Big Ben seems like the better start but Hurts should be playing from behind and therefore, might post better numbers.  Whereas, the Steelers should be running the clock out.

Hilton in the flex.

We are in agreement. 

I am probably going with Hurts due to game script playing from behind.  I'm also starting him in my JV league.  If Pit goes into running out the clock mode, I'll probably regret not having conner in, but then again they will likely have snell or the other guy sharing time since Conner is fragile.  

Thank you muchly!

Incidentally, with the help of your (and others) advice and some serious waiver wire trolling all season, I beat a top 4 team for the 4th time (#1, #1, #3, #4) this season.  It all came together and thanks to Mr Consistent Tucker at the end (literally) I bested the guy who was saying that this game wasnt even a blip... it was a foregone conclusion!  Anyway, I am still out of the tourny, and he is still in only because someone else lost (in an equally unlikely upset).  Otherwise, I'd have bounced him.  Our commiss set up a consolation bracket because, why not.  Hence, by questions above.

I am also in another league that isnt as competitive.  I call it the JV league.  I'm in 3rd, with a very even matchup week 15.   Thoughts on my choices? 

QB Hurts

TE Kelce

K Koo

DST:  SF @ Dal  or Clev @ NYG... leaning SF but its a tossup.  

FLEX- JuJu 

WR JustinJefferson & Cory Davis (sitting Amari Cooper & BrokenBrandinCooks.)

RB  JamesRobinson & Ron Jones (sitting Melvin Gordon, ZekeElliot, McKissic, Gaskin & Mixon)

I am pretty solid on everything except the RB situation.  

Edited by FinishTheDrill

Who should I pick as my starting QB this week?

Ben Roethlisberger @ CIN 

- he's been passing a lot lately. Will that continue or will they try and get the running game going this week? I can see a big game with multiple TD's because of all his weapons but I can also see a game where they try to get Conner going running the ball and are up a lot in the 4th and Ben is benched or they are just RUNNING out the clock.

Justin Herbert

- started off with a bang and now he has been so-so lately. Has a good matchup against the Raiders. Will his favorite target Keenan Allen be ready to go? Does Ekeler being back help or hurt? I can envision a high scoring affair, but will it be?

7 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

We are in agreement. 

I am probably going with Hurts due to game script playing from behind.  I'm also starting him in my JV league.  If Pit goes into running out the clock mode, I'll probably regret not having conner in, but then again they will likely have snell or the other guy sharing time since Conner is fragile.  

Thank you muchly!

Incidentally, with the help of your (and others) advice and some serious waiver wire trolling all season, I beat a top 4 team for the 4th time (#1, #1, #3, #4) this season.  It all came together and thanks to Mr Consistent Tucker at the end (literally) I bested the guy who was saying that this game wasnt even a blip... it was a foregone conclusion!  Anyway, I am still out of the tourny, and he is still in only because someone else lost (in an equally unlikely upset).  Otherwise, I'd have bounced him.  Our commiss set up a consolation bracket because, why not.  Hence, by questions above.

I am also in another league that isnt as competitive.  I call it the JV league.  I'm in 3rd, with a very even matchup week 15.   Thoughts on my choices? 

QB Hurts

TE Kelce

K Koo

DST:  SF @ Dal  or Clev @ NYG... leaning SF but its a tossup.  

FLEX- JuJu 

WR JustinJefferson & Cory Davis (sitting Amari Cooper & BrokenBrandinCooks.)

RB  JamesRobinson & Ron Jones (sitting Melvin Gordon, ZekeElliot, McKissic, Gaskin & Mixon)

I am pretty solid on everything except the RB situation.  

Ah, outside winning it all getting to play spoiler is fun. Glad you at least won your matchup, even if it didn't get you in our keep him out. 

I'd play the Browns but it is a toss up. 

WRs - Jefferson and Cooper (Davis 3rd)

RBs - Robinson and Zeke (I believe Jones might be out, he's on the COVID list and has pinkie surgery). I'd start Zeke over Jones anyhow. 

8 hours ago, GoBlue41 said:

Who should I pick as my starting QB this week?

Ben Roethlisberger @ CIN 

- he's been passing a lot lately. Will that continue or will they try and get the running game going this week? I can see a big game with multiple TD's because of all his weapons but I can also see a game where they try to get Conner going running the ball and are up a lot in the 4th and Ben is benched or they are just RUNNING out the clock.

Justin Herbert

- started off with a bang and now he has been so-so lately. Has a good matchup against the Raiders. Will his favorite target Keenan Allen be ready to go? Does Ekeler being back help or hurt? I can envision a high scoring affair, but will it be?

Herbert without hesitation. 

25 minutes ago, RMS@1 said:

You have helped me get to the semi's I need your advice 

QB's (1)  Herbert, J. Allen, T. Hill

WR's (2) Ridley, Aiyuk, T.Y. or Thielen.

And Def ( WFT or Buff or Cle)

Thanks for all your help this year.

Glad to hear, my pleasure!  I hope you win it all!

QB - Allen

WR - Ridley and Aiyuk

Def - Bills or Browns and I'm leaning Bills 

Need some WR and Flex help!

I have AJ Brown as my WR1.  For my WR2 I have choices of Robert Woods or Brandon Aiyuk.  Both have great matchups. 

For my flex, I could choose from Aiyuk/woods and Miles Sanders.  Planning on playing James Robinson and Cam Akers as my RB1/2.

What do you think Irish?

I have a HUGE decision to make especially with Johnson playing in tonight's game.

This league is .5 PPR, I have been hurt by many injuries but somehow have made it this far with some good and sometimes lucky decisions.

Rashard Higgins has been Baker's favorite target as of late, but with Mike Williams out and Keenan Allen banged up, do I take a risk with Tyron Johnson??

What do you guys think, Tyron Johnson vs Raiders or Rashard Higgins vs NYG???

THANK YOU!!

Hey Irish -

Hope all is well!

Having a hard time deciding between:

1) QB - Justin Herbert or Lamar Jackson. Both have good matchups and both have WR dealing with injuries, COVID, etc

2) Keenan Allen - do I start him if he's going to be limited? On bench right now is Justin Jefferson, D'Andre Swift, Tyler Lockett, Dionte Johnson. Do I take my chances or sub one of the others and who?

Thanks

2 hours ago, irish said:

Glad to hear, my pleasure!  I hope you win it all!

QB - Allen

WR - Ridley and Aiyuk

Def - Bills or Browns and I'm leaning Bills 

Thanks but I was too slow they were picked up already.

Was curious I was contemplating proposing dropping DEF in favor another Flex.  How do you feel about it.

5 minutes ago, RMS@1 said:

Thanks but I was too slow they were picked up already.

Was curious I was contemplating proposing dropping DEF in favor another Flex.  How do you feel about it.

You have multiple defenses?  

2 hours ago, musclehamster said:

Need some WR and Flex help!

I have AJ Brown as my WR1.  For my WR2 I have choices of Robert Woods or Brandon Aiyuk.  Both have great matchups. 

For my flex, I could choose from Aiyuk/woods and Miles Sanders.  Planning on playing James Robinson and Cam Akers as my RB1/2.

What do you think Irish?

WR2 - Aiyuk

Flex - Woods

The rest I agree with. 

2 hours ago, marques10 said:

I have a HUGE decision to make especially with Johnson playing in tonight's game.

This league is .5 PPR, I have been hurt by many injuries but somehow have made it this far with some good and sometimes lucky decisions.

Rashard Higgins has been Baker's favorite target as of late, but with Mike Williams out and Keenan Allen banged up, do I take a risk with Tyron Johnson??

What do you guys think, Tyron Johnson vs Raiders or Rashard Higgins vs NYG???

THANK YOU!!

I'm liking the Tyron Johnson play this week and think that's how you roll. 

GL!

19 minutes ago, RMS@1 said:

No I meant no def next year and replaced with an additional flex position 

I like playing with a defense but 2 flex spots would definitely add a way more fun element. 

13 minutes ago, Propdriver01 said:

JK vs Jax or Josh Jacobs vs LAC

I'd play Jacobs but both make solid starts.  Less competition for Jacobs. 

14 minutes ago, hezagenius said:

Hey irish

Agholor tonight?

Or Coutee or Chark this weekend?

Full ppr

I like Coutee first, then Agholor, then Chark. 

13 minutes ago, Tmac1970 said:

Should i start guyton or johnson tonight at flex or start ceh or gordon at flex? Ppr league

Do you have 2 flex spots and I'm choosing between the first 2 and then the 2nd 2 or is it one spot and I'm choosing among the 4 players?  Regardless, here's how I rank all of them together - 

CEH

Johnson

Gordon

Guyton

28 minutes ago, irish said:

Do you have 2 flex spots and I'm choosing between the first 2 and then the 2nd 2 or is it one spot and I'm choosing among the 4 players?  Regardless, here's how I rank all of them together - 

CEH

Johnson

Gordon

Guyton

2 flex spots. But i have miles sanders at 1 flex spot. So just need 1 of the 4

1 hour ago, Tmac1970 said:

2 flex spots. But i have miles sanders at 1 flex spot. So just need 1 of the 4

Then CEH.