[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Hey Irish, need to pick one for a FLEX spot in my PPR league.  I have a pretty healthy cushion from last week's leg one of my playoff match-up, so I'm just trying to go for the highest floor instead of going for a boom/bust high ceiling.

My best options are: McKissic (v. SEA), Mostert (v. DAL), C. Davis (v. DET), Hilton (v. HOU), and Wilson (v. DAL).

Frankly, all those guys have have pretty decent matchups.  I had McKissic slotted in the FLEX, but with Alex Smith now out, I feel like his stock went down without the volume of dump-offs.  If he's the RB1 for WFT, he'd still have enough rushing yards to be a solid play though.  I could absolutely see Mostert busting a 60 yd TD run against the Dallas defense, but his recent injuries make me worried he might be on a snap count or lose majority share to Wilson, so I see him more as a boom/bust.  Davis and Hilton would be good FLEX options, but I tend to think of WRs in FLEX as more boom/bust than a RB and since I care more about not posting a goose egg than having my FLEX have a shot at a 30 point game, I'm leaning RB.  Wilson is the one who I think is probably the safest 8+ but I could be off base on that one.

As always, thanks so much for the input!

Edited by Smau

2 hours ago, Amit87 said:

Hey Irish - who would you go with in half PPR this week?  Both if Stafford does or does not play.  Thanks!

Swift @ Ten

Hunt @ NYG

I'm starting Swift. 

51 minutes ago, dirtyharry319 said:

pick 2 - flex, 0.5 pt ppr:

M Sanders

C Ridley

C Kupp

Sanders and Ridley. 

1 hour ago, Smau said:

Hey Irish, need to pick one for a FLEX spot in my PPR league.  I have a pretty healthy cushion from last week's leg one of my playoff match-up, so I'm just trying to go for the highest floor instead of going for a boom/bust high ceiling.

My best options are: McKissic (v. SEA), Mostert (v. DAL), C. Davis (v. DET), Hilton (v. HOU), and Wilson (v. DAL).

Frankly, all those guys have have pretty decent matchups.  I had McKissic slotted in the FLEX, but with Alex Smith now out, I feel like his stock went down without the volume of dump-offs.  If he's the RB1 for WFT, he'd still have enough rushing yards to be a solid play though.  I could absolutely see Mostert busting a 60 yd TD run against the Dallas defense, but his recent injuries make me worried he might be on a snap count or lose majority share to Wilson, so I see him more as a boom/bust.  Davis and Hilton would be good FLEX options, but I tend to think of WRs in FLEX as more boom/bust than a RB and since I care more about not posting a goose egg than having my FLEX have a shot at a 30 point game, I'm leaning RB.  Wilson is the one who I think is probably the safest 8+ but I could be off base on that one.

As always, thanks so much for the input!

My first choice would be Hilton, followed by McKissic. 

16 minutes ago, Gifted_04 said:

Have Henry

Mosert 

J.Rob

Davis at RB.

Which 3 out of the 4 gets the start?

Also should I roll with Lutz with Brees back or

J. Syle

Thanks Irish

Hey, hey, hey, 

Easily bench Mostert and play slye but I'm not big on either of your kickers. Love the RB options!

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, irish said:

Hey, hey, hey, 

Easily bench Mostert and play slye but I'm not big on either of your kickers. Love the RB options!

Thanks thats what I had in mind and yeah let's just pray they can bring me home to the finals. How u like Higgins from Cleveland these last few weeks??

Mostert is supposedly starting now.  Wilson looked good with Mostert out of the picture.

I was going with Wilson over James Conner (and GusE), but now that Wilson is looking at a time share with Mostert, do you think Conner is a better play?

My opponent is starting mostert (and Gurley).   He's also got Phil lindsay and christian McC.     

I am starting Carson and .... Wilson?    I have conner and gusE.

Thoughts?  

52 minutes ago, Gifted_04 said:

Thanks thats what I had in mind and yeah let's just pray they can bring me home to the finals. How u like Higgins from Cleveland these last few weeks??

Let's hope!  Higgins has been the go to guy!  19 targets, split pretty evenly over the last 2,12 receptions (again evenly split), almost 100 yards and almost 70 yards with a TD the last 2 weeks as well. Pretty nice!

54 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Mostert is supposedly starting now.  Wilson looked good with Mostert out of the picture.

I was going with Wilson over James Conner (and GusE), but now that Wilson is looking at a time share with Mostert, do you think Conner is a better play?

My opponent is starting mostert (and Gurley).   He's also got Phil lindsay and christian McC.     

I am starting Carson and .... Wilson?    I have conner and gusE.

Thoughts?  

Ugh, Wilson still might be the better play. Conner is banged up too and could be in for a rough or short day if he reinjures his quadriceps again.  I'm not an Edwards fan. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, gianluca215 said:

.5 point Mostert or Diontae Washington in the flex?

I like Johnson a bit more but because of the .5 ppr, they're basically even. 

• Thanks 1

So, it looks like Evan Engram May be out or at least highly questionable leading into a Monday night game so I probably should look at alternatives. .5 ppr Who should I pick?

Logan Thomas vs. SEA

(been getting lots of targets lately but will now have Haskins throwing to him and Seahawks are tough against TE's I think)

Cole Kmet @ MIN

(been coming on lately and has overtaken Graham as top TE for Bears. Jimmy Graham is questionable and may not play. Can I put my season on the line with a rookie TE?)

Tyler Higbee vs. NYJ

(will this be a blowout with a lot of running? Or will Goff make it a blowout by finding Higbee early and often? )

Jonnu Smith vs. DET

(the early season stud has kinda turned into a late season dud! Can he snap out of it with a big game?)

14 minutes ago, GoBlue41 said:

So, it looks like Evan Engram May be out or at least highly questionable leading into a Monday night game so I probably should look at alternatives. .5 ppr Who should I pick?

Logan Thomas vs. SEA

(been getting lots of targets lately but will now have Haskins throwing to him and Seahawks are tough against TE's I think)

Cole Kmet @ MIN

(been coming on lately and has overtaken Graham as top TE for Bears. Jimmy Graham is questionable and may not play. Can I put my season on the line with a rookie TE?)

Tyler Higbee vs. NYJ

(will this be a blowout with a lot of running? Or will Goff make it a blowout by finding Higbee early and often? )

Jonnu Smith vs. DET

(the early season stud has kinda turned into a late season dud! Can he snap out of it with a big game?)

•  

I'm excited about Cole Kmets upside. He's in on 75% of pass plays and has great hands

23 minutes ago, GoBlue41 said:

Logan Thomas vs. SEA

Cole Kmet @ MIN

Tyler Higbee vs. NYJ

Jonnu Smith vs. DET

•  

Logan Thomas is my choice. Kmet would be #2.

17 minutes ago, blankko said:

Hi Irish,

Need some help with my Flex. Need to start 2, Non-PPR. Which 2 should I start?

M. Evans, W. Gallman, D. Johnson, C. Beasley

I have J. Jefferson & R. Woods as my starting WR's.

Thanks

Hey blankko,

Is that David Johnson or Diontae Johnson?

I'm probably starting Evans and Gallman regardless. 

1/2ppr, two questions

1) TE: Do I stick with Goddart or pick up a waiver?:

2) My opponent has Hooper and Engram, both with a "Q".  If you were in his shoes,  are you rolling with what you have or picking up a waiver? Which?

ColeKmet vs Minn 

LoganThomas @ sea

JordanReed @ Dal 

DaltonSchultz @sf

IrvSmith @ Chi  

JaredAlkins @ colts

TylerEiffert @ Balt

Ertz @ Ariz

51 minutes ago, musclehamster said:

Miami vs NE or Seattle vs Was?

Haskins is starting for Was and Gibson is doubtful however, Miami has been awesome lately and NE has not.  What do you think?

Seattle without any hesitation. 

14 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

1/2ppr, two questions

1) TE: Do I stick with Goddart or pick up a waiver?:

2) My opponent has Hooper and Engram, both with a "Q".  If you were in his shoes,  are you rolling with what you have or picking up a waiver? Which?

ColeKmet vs Minn 

LoganThomas @ sea

JordanReed @ Dal 

DaltonSchultz @sf

IrvSmith @ Chi  

JaredAlkins @ colts

TylerEiffert @ Balt

Ertz @ Ariz

I think you play Goedert and if I'm him, I add Logan Thomas to start in case Engram doesn't play, which is likely the case.