irish

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, irish said:

 

Yup, Pollard, IMO, is a top 10 play at RB. And even though I really like E.Sanders this week, I like Pollard more. 

Also, Gesicki, Parker, and Grant are all out for Miami.  Any reason to pickup Bowden and play him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, irish said:

 

RB2 - McKissic

Flex - Jones

 

And I'm pretty clear on these. 

 

nice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NeverEnough- said:

After Allen gave me a dud, I am in a playoff hole. I am choosing between Claypool, Coutee, Antonio Brown or Engram. I have Claypool in right now, but not confident...

 

 

TIA!

 

I like Coutee the most, followed by AB.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Also, Gesicki, Parker, and Grant are all out for Miami.  Any reason to pickup Bowden and play him?

Definitely has the chance at being a solid, sneaky play but I wouldn't sub him in over what you have going. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ccengler77 said:

Who to start at RB?

.5ppr

Chris Carson vs Washington or JK Dobbins vs Jaguars?

 

I see these 2 as neck and neck.  I'm leaning Carson, even if Dobbins has the better matchup. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FantasyBot said:

Hey Irish -

 

Hope all is well! Which DST - Browns playing Giants. Miami playing NE or 49'ers playing Dallas?

 

Hey FB,

 

Things are great!  Hope the same for you. 

 

Browns for sure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Irish,

pick one for RB2:

  • JD McKissic vs Seahawks
  • Jeff Wilson @ Dallas
  • Gus Edwards vs Jaguars

 

pick one for Flex:

  • leftover halfback from above
  • M Jones (gimpy stafford) @ Tennessee
  • Pittman Vs Texans
  • Higgins @ NYG

 

ppr

thanks

 

26 minutes ago, irish said:

 

RB2 - McKissic

Flex - Jones

 

And I'm pretty clear on these. 

 

Change of plans.  Zeke out changes everything here because I have Tony Pollard on my bench.

 

RB2: Pollard

Flex: M Jones or McKissic?

 

 

Edited by Dcat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

 

 

Change of plans.  Zeke out changes everything here because I have Tony Pollard on my bench.

 

RB2: Pollard

Flex: M Jones or McKissic?

 

 

Absolutely!

 

That's a tougher flex choice and as much as I love McKissic, I'm leaning Jones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, irish said:

Absolutely!

 

That's a tougher flex choice and as much as I love McKissic, I'm leaning Jones. 

 

Can't bring myself to start jones.  Hobbled Stafford, no Golladay, Jones will be covered like a wet blanket. Going McKissic.  Crossing my fingers here.  Starting Gage at WR2 so that;'s another gamble because Matt Ryan is dreadful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

 

Can't bring myself to start jones.  Hobbled Stafford, no Golladay, Jones will be covered like a wet blanket. Going McKissic.  Crossing my fingers here.  Starting Gage at WR2 so that;'s another gamble because Matt Ryan is dreadful.

I'd be starting Jones ahead of Gage and flexing McKissic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, irish said:

I'd be starting Jones ahead of Gage and flexing McKissic. 

 

yeah...  i've been mulling that over too.  May go that way.  

 

But then there is the voodoo that whenever I bench M Jones he puts up points.  When I play him he doesn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ppr scoring

Need 1 RB:

Akers vs NYJ

Hunt @ NYG

Pollard vs SF

 

Which D:

CLE @ NYG

MIA vs NE


Thanks Irish!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

 

yeah...  i've been mulling that over too.  May go that way.  

 

But then there is the voodoo that whenever I bench M Jones he puts up points.  When I play him he doesn't.

I hear that. Yeah, just feeling Jones today over Gage. GL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Helpmeout said:

Ppr scoring

Need 1 RB:

Akers vs NYJ

Hunt @ NYG

Pollard vs SF

 

Which D:

CLE @ NYG

MIA vs NE


Thanks Irish!!

 

Browns on defense for sure. I'm between Akers and pollard at RB and Akers just has the better matchup. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey - one more.  Keeping going back and forth; think they both could have big days. Who would you choose .5PPR Flex - D'Andre Swift or Justin Jefferson? Other day was leaning Swift, seeing if you still feel same way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A real coin flip of the coin here on the WR's.... PPR can start 2. 

 

Terry McLaurin v. Seattle (32 ranked vs. WR's according to ESPN)

Dionte Johnson @ Cincy (Usually gets more targets than Terry, but has had drop issues lately)

Cooper Kupp vs. Jets (27th ranked vs. WR's according to ESPN, but Rams could get up early and not have to throw) 

Seattle is 32nd ranked v. WRs according to ESPN

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FantasyBot said:

Hey - one more.  Keeping going back and forth; think they both could have big days. Who would you choose .5PPR Flex - D'Andre Swift or Justin Jefferson? Other day was leaning Swift, seeing if you still feel same way. 

 

Man that's a tough one!  Still slightly leaning Swift because of the .5 ppr, but like you said could go either way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, irish said:

Definitely has the chance at being a solid, sneaky play but I wouldn't sub him in over what you have going. 

Alright Irish, I think I'm gonna stick with Hurts at QB over Goff.  I feel like he will have a safer floor.  That being said, I will be starting 3 Eagles - Hurts, Sanders, and Goedert.  I do think think the Cardinals will be putting up a ton of quick points which will put Hurts on the field a bunch, having to throw as well as run.  You think I have too many eggs in one basket?  I could play Irv Smith over Goedert?

 

Thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cozzmokramer said:

A real coin flip of the coin here on the WR's.... PPR can start 2. 

 

Terry McLaurin v. Seattle (32 ranked vs. WR's according to ESPN)

Dionte Johnson @ Cincy (Usually gets more targets than Terry, but has had drop issues lately)

Cooper Kupp vs. Jets (27th ranked vs. WR's according to ESPN, but Rams could get up early and not have to throw) 

Seattle is 32nd ranked v. WRs according to ESPN

 

 

McLaurin and Kupp for me for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Quaid said:

Hilton or Lockett

 

That's a tough call but I'm leaning Hilton as he seems to rock the Texans when they play. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Irish,

 

Hope you are doing well! I usually stick with the Always Start Your Studs mantra but I am debating benching R. Wilson this week for Big Ben. Your Thoughts? I also have T. Lockett so I am considering benching him as well but my only other option there is T. Higgins so I am thinking to bench Wilson and stick with Lockett. This is a PPR league, Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Alright Irish, I think I'm gonna stick with Hurts at QB over Goff.  I feel like he will have a safer floor.  That being said, I will be starting 3 Eagles - Hurts, Sanders, and Goedert.  I do think think the Cardinals will be putting up a ton of quick points which will put Hurts on the field a bunch, having to throw as well as run.  You think I have too many eggs in one basket?  I could play Irv Smith over Goedert?

 

Thoughts?

 

I wouldn't play Smith over Goedert. And even though you feel like you have too many eggs in one basket, if Goedert does well that means Hurts is having success too. I think Sanders gets action in the passing game as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.