[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

6 minutes ago, irish said:

Pollard 132 total yards, 12 carries, 6 receptions on 9 targets and 2 tds  = 31.2 pts. Zeke who?

Right? ... as I was saying elsewhere...

Anyway, Good for Pollard owners!

I ran with McKissic instead of Zeke and I pleased I did.  Kept Amari over JuJu or BCooks.  Not as happy about that one.  

11 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Right? ... as I was saying elsewhere...

Anyway, Good for Pollard owners!

I ran with McKissic instead of Zeke and I pleased I did.  Kept Amari over JuJu or BCooks.  Not as happy about that one.  

Yeah, Zeke was declared inactive before the start of the game so McKissic was it. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

He and Swift are giving me a chance!

Nice!  Is Goff trying to make the Jets look good today?!  Lol

27 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Oh geez. Watching Hurts is making me ill. 

That's why I said he had the higher ceiling. 

Would you have won with Hurts and or Fant?

Edited by irish

21 minutes ago, irish said:

That's why I said he had the higher ceiling. 

Would you have won with Hurts and or Fant?

I’m having heart palpitations over here!

Yes, I would have already won with either one. 
However, my opponent is finished, and I’m down 11 points with the Pittsburgh defense still to go. 

5 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

I’m having heart palpitations over here!

Yes, I would have already won with either one. 
However, my opponent is finished, and I’m down 11 points with the Pittsburgh defense still to go. 

Ugh!

14 minutes ago, irish said:

Ugh!

The thought process was correct on using Goedert and Goff over Fant and Hurts. If even just Goff had a decent game I’d be looking good. That was an epic failure by the Rams. I still have a chance with the Pittsburgh DST tomorrow!

It does hurt to look at all those points on my bench though! Lol

Edited by slimgoodboogie

19 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

The thought process was correct on using Goedert and Goff over Fant and Hurts. If even just Goff had a decent game I’d be looking good. That was an epic failure by the Rams. I still have a chance with the Pittsburgh DST tomorrow!

It does hurt to look at all those points on my bench though! Lol

I'm sure and I've been there. 

6 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hey Irish, I really appreciate your help. Hopefully I’ll need it again next week!

Go Pittsburgh DST!

My pleasure!

You should've run away with it, but with the matchup, hopefully, you take this week as I see the Steelers as a top defense this week and should eclipse the 11 points you need. But it could be tight depending on scoring. 

On 12/20/2020 at 7:30 PM, irish said:

My pleasure!

You should've run away with it, but with the matchup, hopefully, you take this week as I see the Steelers as a top defense this week and should eclipse the 11 points you need. But it could be tight depending on scoring. 

Well that was disappointing. Maybe next year Irish. I’ll be playing for 3rd place this week. 

44 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Well that was disappointing. Maybe next year Irish. I’ll be playing for 3rd place this week. 

Yup, I can't believe what I was watching last night. The Steelers looked terrible. 

• Like 1

Weird playoff schedule in my league, so this week is the semis. Won pretty handily in the quarter final 173.66 to 98.82. Now I'm up against the #1 Seed. 

My roster:

Qb:Allen

Rb:Kamara, Chubb

Wr:Ridley, Aiyuk

Te:Goedart

Flex: J. Taylor

Kicker: Butker

Def: Miami

Bench: Mostert, Gio Bernard,  Ty Johnson, Diontae Johnson, McLaurin, Kittle, Dolphins dst.

He is the #1 scoring team and has won. The league championship two years running.  Crossing my fingers Kittle will be back. 

Any lineup advice? I feel okay everywhere but kicker,  lmao. Every little bit counts.

Screenshot_20201222-132158_NFL Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20201222-132206_NFL Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20201222-132213_NFL Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20201222-132219_NFL Fantasy.jpg

3 hours ago, HahaDixonClints said:

Weird playoff schedule in my league, so this week is the semis. Won pretty handily in the quarter final 173.66 to 98.82. Now I'm up against the #1 Seed. 

My roster:

Qb:Allen

Rb:Kamara, Chubb

Wr:Ridley, Aiyuk

Te:Goedart

Flex: J. Taylor

Kicker: Butker

Def: Miami

Bench: Mostert, Gio Bernard,  Ty Johnson, Diontae Johnson, McLaurin, Kittle, Dolphins dst.

He is the #1 scoring team and has won. The league championship two years running.  Crossing my fingers Kittle will be back. 

Any lineup advice? I feel okay everywhere but kicker,  lmao. Every little bit counts.

Screenshot_20201222-132158_NFL Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20201222-132206_NFL Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20201222-132213_NFL Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20201222-132219_NFL Fantasy.jpg

Man that is a killer team!  Enjoy the Championship game and following trophy. Defense is the only "weak" spot and even the dolphins could be a top 10 finish. 

2 hours ago, RMS@1 said:

Well I made it from 1-4 to the championship 

I need your advice one more time please 

which QB

Hurts

Herbert

Allen

my opponent is stacked so I need upside

take care and Happy Holidays

That's awesome, well done!!

You have 3 top 10 QBs to choose from to play this week. That's a nice problem to have, however, I'd starting Allen against the Patriots, Hurts would be my second choice. 

GL!

If anyone is looking for a playoff fantasy football league, check out my post in the main forums. 

33 minutes ago, Sol-King said:

If J Rob dosent play start Coutee or Jeff Wilson Jr  or Sal Ahmed?

Coutee for me for sure. Wilson would be 2nd.

46 minutes ago, thumper300zx said:

I've had to patch a lot of holes the last few weeks, but there have been some decent waiver options. I need to play out injury watches this week, but what are your thoughts? QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R, W/R, K, DEF

Screenshot_20201222-212916~2.png

Depending on what happens with Zeke, you may need to move Bell into the RB2 spot over Pollard and Hilton possibly into the flex. 

Now that the week 15 Pit-Event is mostly behind us, I purged Ben and PitDST.  Cant look at them anymore.  

Qb, TE, DST, K, RB1, and WR are all locked in (barring injury).  I tried to upgrade Goddart with LoganT but lost out on waivers.  

Hurts

DallasGoddart

Cleveland

JTucker

ChrisCarson

AJBrown

Cal Ridely

My question is RB2 and Flex.   1/2 ppr

LeveonBell, JWilson, SalAhmed, Ito, JamesConner

BCooks, AntonioBrown, TYHIlton

Waiver availability: EmSanders, Keke, THiggins, algohor, Lamb, Boyd, Meyers, reagor, Gage

Waiver RB available: ChaseE, Jamaal, LataviusM, White

Thanks as usual.