[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Good Morning

I am in a Full PPR league.  Week 16 advice.

JK Dobbins or Jeff Wilson for my RB2 spot? Leaning JK Dobbins

I think I am going to go with McLaurin for my WR2 spot, but have DJ Moore, Landry and Hilton as options

So assuming I start Dobbins at RB2 should I start Wilson at Flex or Moore or Landry?  

I normally start a 3rd WR and was thinking about starting about Landry, but was intrigued by Wilson.  Other then looking at his stats, I haven't seen him play alot.  He seems to do well when he is the main back. 

Additional Bench Players:

Rashard Higgins and Gus Edwards

8 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Now that the week 15 Pit-Event is mostly behind us, I purged Ben and PitDST.  Cant look at them anymore.  

Qb, TE, DST, K, RB1, and WR are all locked in (barring injury).  I tried to upgrade Goddart with LoganT but lost out on waivers.  

Hurts

DallasGoddart

Cleveland

JTucker

ChrisCarson

AJBrown

Cal Ridely

My question is RB2 and Flex.   1/2 ppr

LeveonBell, JWilson, SalAhmed, Ito, JamesConner

BCooks, AntonioBrown, TYHIlton

Waiver availability: EmSanders, Keke, THiggins, algohor, Lamb, Boyd, Meyers, reagor, Gage

Waiver RB available: ChaseE, Jamaal, LataviusM, White

Thanks as usual. 

Immediate pink slips, lmao!  Not always the best idea in FF, but certainly one you went with here. That's funny as hell!

I'd probably start Bell at RB2 over Ahmed.  For flex, because of the 1/2 ppr, I like Ahmed over the likes of Coutee, Hilton, Cooks and Sanders. 

GL and Happy Holidays!

Edited by irish

1 hour ago, Greensparrow said:

Good Morning

I am in a Full PPR league.  Week 16 advice.

JK Dobbins or Jeff Wilson for my RB2 spot? Leaning JK Dobbins

I think I am going to go with McLaurin for my WR2 spot, but have DJ Moore, Landry and Hilton as options

So assuming I start Dobbins at RB2 should I start Wilson at Flex or Moore or Landry?  

I normally start a 3rd WR and was thinking about starting about Landry, but was intrigued by Wilson.  Other then looking at his stats, I haven't seen him play alot.  He seems to do well when he is the main back. 

Additional Bench Players:

Rashard Higgins and Gus Edwards

Morning Greensparrow!

I'd start Dobbins as well, could surprise and be a top 15 RB play this week. 

McLaurin, as a top 10 WR play,  at WR2 for sure. 

Even though Wilson has looked really solid when he's forced into the main role, with a full PPR, I'd probably start Landry or Moore and I'm leaning Landry against the Jets. 

GL and Happy Holidays!

• Thanks 1

Irish! Hope all is well brother.

I am in 2 finals! First time ever lol.

Check this, so these are my options at QB.

League 1 - Hurts or Watson

League 2 - Hurts or Big Ben

I have made the decision (an easy one) to start Hurts over Ben in league 2. I am leaning towards Watson in league 1 so that don't put all my eggs in one basket in the event that Hurts has a bad game. Do you agree here? Or just take the risk and go Hurts in both leagues and hope that he is a league winner?

Thanks Irish!!

28 minutes ago, marques10 said:

Irish! Hope all is well brother.

I am in 2 finals! First time ever lol.

Check this, so these are my options at QB.

League 1 - Hurts or Watson

League 2 - Hurts or Big Ben

I have made the decision (an easy one) to start Hurts over Ben in league 2. I am leaning towards Watson in league 1 so that don't put all my eggs in one basket in the event that Hurts has a bad game. Do you agree here? Or just take the risk and go Hurts in both leagues and hope that he is a league winner?

Thanks Irish!!

Hey Marques!

Everything is great, hope the same for you. Getting ready for the big day having 4 kids!  

Congrats on making 2 title games, great job!

I would start Watson in league 1 and Hurts in league 2 like you are.  However, I wouldn't blame you for starting Hurts in both, as I see he and Watson as pretty much even. 

GL and Happy Holidays!

7 hours ago, irish said:

Immediate pink slips, lmao!  Not always the best idea in FF, but certainly one you went with here. That's funny as hell!

I'd probably start Bell at RB2 over Ahmed.  For flex, because of the 1/2 ppr, I like Ahmed over the likes. If Coutee, Hilton, Cooks and Sanders. 

GL and Happy Holidays!

Bell it is in RB2.  Done.

Interesting on the Flex.   I am leaning heavily to Antonio Brown, who is starting to feel his oats again and has a great matchup.  I also like BCooks, though lately not as hot.  I'll keep Ahmen @ flex under advisement.

I'll have some JV league RB quesitons for you... its a pile of decent but not great RB's that I have trouble sorting out.  Always seem to leave some good points on the bench. 

Thanks for the advice now and earlier!  Happy Holidays!

5 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Bell it is in RB2.  Done.

Interesting on the Flex.   I am leaning heavily to Antonio Brown, who is starting to feel his oats again and has a great matchup.  I also like BCooks, though lately not as hot.  I'll keep Ahmen @ flex under advisement.

I'll have some JV league RB quesitons for you... its a pile of decent but not great RB's that I have trouble sorting out.  Always seem to leave some good points on the bench. 

Thanks for the advice now and earlier!  Happy Holidays!

My pleasure and same to you!  GL

Well, thanks in part to Hurts, your assistance,  and some other smart waiver adds,  I am actually in the finals for the JV league.  Despite my being the top scoring team week 15, my competitor is #1 overall, has been all year, and has pretty much been the league bully (except week15) in just about every matchup.

Here's my lineup.  1/2ppr 10 person league.   I'm at a projected 118 vs their 114, but lately thats been very inaccurate. 

Would you make any changes?  You can see I have been collecting RB's, and that & FLEX are about where I could use the most assistance/advice. 

QB-   Hurts

WR-  Justin Jeff & BCooks (Cory Davis, AmariC on the bench or in flex?)

TE-   Kelce.   (Tonyan on the bench... or in flex?)

K-     Koo

DST- Cleveland

Flex- CoryDavis (CoryD tentatively, but Mckissic is tempting? Tonyan?  Or other RB/WR?)

RB-  LenFournett. & MelvinGordon.  (OR... McKissic, JamesRobinsonQ, Pollard, RonJonesCov?,  Gaskin?!  

RB WAIVERS: Gio,  Edmonds, JWilson, Ito, JMcKinnon

Other comments/concerns:

I dropped JuJu because he is on Pit and he knows BenR and I am still PO'd over week 15.    Also, I needed the spot because Gaskin no longer qualifies for IR. 

I have been a huge fan of McKissic all year, way before he became the waiver du jour.  So not playing him will require some effort.  

Every time I have sat Melvin he does well. 

health status of my "better" rb's JRob, RJones, Gaskin?  

This is it.  Championship.  

Edited by FinishTheDrill
updated

5 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Well, thanks in part to Hurts, your assistance,  and some other smart waiver adds,  I am actually in the finals for the JV league.  Despite my being the top scoring team week 15, my competitor is #1 overall, has been all year, and has pretty much been the league bully (except week15) in just about every matchup.

Here's my lineup.  1/2ppr 10 person league.   I'm at a projected 118 vs their 114, but lately thats been very inaccurate. 

Would you make any changes?  You can see I have been collecting RB's, and that & FLEX are about where I could use the most assistance/advice. 

QB-   Hurts

WR-  Justin Jeff & BCooks (Cory Davis, AmariC on the bench or in flex?)

TE-   Kelce.   (Tonyan on the bench... or in flex?)

K-     Koo

DST- Cleveland

Flex- CoryDavis (CoryD tentatively, but Mckissic is tempting? Tonyan?  Or other RB/WR?)

RB-  LenFournett. & MelvinGordon.  (OR... McKissic, JamesRobinsonQ, Pollard, RonJonesCov?,  Gaskin?!  

RB WAIVERS: Gio,  Edmonds, JWilson, Ito, JMcKinnon

Other comments/concerns:

I dropped JuJu because he is on Pit and he knows BenR and I am still PO'd over week 15.    Also, I needed the spot because Gaskin no longer qualifies for IR. 

I have been a huge fan of McKissic all year, way before he became the waiver du jour.  So not playing him will require some effort.  

Every time I have sat Melvin he does well. 

health status of my "better" rb's JRob, RJones, Gaskin?  

This is it.  Championship.  

Imo, I'd play Fournette and McKissic at RB, Jefferson and Cooks at WR and Davis in the flex. That would mean benching Gordon, who I like least. I like Cooper more then Gordon. 

• Thanks 1

Hi Irish,

In the deciding week of my finals in my .5 ppr league. I'm currently down 2 points heading in. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, Flex(RB/WR/TE), 1 TE, D/ST, K. My roster is currently set as is:

QB-Murray

RB-Cook, Ekeler

WR-Adams, Ridley

Flex-Jefferson

TE-Goedert

D/ST-Miami

K-Koo

Bench- Tannehill, David Johnson, Hunt, Edmonds, Metcalf, Ebron, Rams.

Thank you for any advice on it as always! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

1 hour ago, JTBF81 said:

Hi Irish,

In the deciding week of my finals in my .5 ppr league. I'm currently down 2 points heading in. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, Flex(RB/WR/TE), 1 TE, D/ST, K. My roster is currently set as is:

QB-Murray

RB-Cook, Ekeler

WR-Adams, Ridley

Flex-Jefferson

TE-Goedert

D/ST-Miami

K-Koo

Bench- Tannehill, David Johnson, Hunt, Edmonds, Metcalf, Ebron, Rams.

Thank you for any advice on it as always! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Hey JTB, 

Happy to hear that you're in the finals looking to win it all!  

I like everything about how your lineup is set, however, I would give some serious consideration to playing Metcalf over Jefferson in the flex but either way, they should both finish as top 10-15 WRs this week. 

GL and Happy Holidays!

Hello!

It’s my first time in the championship game (only my 2nd year playing). I was hoping I could get your opinion on what would be my best line up to use. It’s PPR league. 

QB: Kyler M and Jalen H

WR: DK Metcalf, Robby A, JuJu, and Emmanuel S

RB: Derrick H, Aaron J, David Montgomery, David Johnson, and Deandre Swift

TE: Eric Ebron and Cole Kmet

DEF: Bears and Dolphins

K: Yoo

I really want to win this. It’s kind of personal, lol

Thank You

16 minutes ago, Enigmark_ said:

Hello!

It’s my first time in the championship game (only my 2nd year playing). I was hoping I could get your opinion on what would be my best line up to use. It’s PPR league. 

QB: Kyler M and Jalen H

WR: DK Metcalf, Robby A, JuJu, and Emmanuel S

RB: Derrick H, Aaron J, David Montgomery, David Johnson, and Deandre Swift

TE: Eric Ebron and Cole Kmet

DEF: Bears and Dolphins

K: Yoo

I really want to win this. It’s kind of personal, lol

Thank You

Hey Enigmark,

Congratulations on making it to the finals!

So not sure how many RBs or WRs you start as well as any flex spots. I'm going to assume 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 flex, 1 TE

QB - Murray

WRs - Metcalf and Juju

RBs - Henry and Monty

TE - Cmet

Flex - Aaron Jones 

Def - Bears

Best of luck and Happy Holidays!

3 hours ago, Enigmark_ said:

Thanks for the response. I have same the idea for my starting line up as you mentioned. I am worried about juju tho, you still think he would be the better option over Emmanuel Sanders?

No, I think I like Sanders more and would play him over Juju. 

Merry Christmas. In the championship game. It's a ppr league. Would you change anything to my lineup?

QB-Patrick Mahomes

RB-Aaron Jones

RB-Mike Davis

WR-Allen Robinson

WR-Russell Gage

W/R/T-Jeff Wilson

W/R/T-Logan Thomas

K-Ryan Succop

D-Seattle

Bench

Terry McLauren

Emmanuel Sanders

J.K. Dobbins

Tony Pollard

Ezekiel Elliott

Drew Brees

33 minutes ago, Irish27 said:

Merry Christmas. In the championship game. It's a ppr league. Would you change anything to my lineup?

QB-Patrick Mahomes

RB-Aaron Jones

RB-Mike Davis

WR-Allen Robinson

WR-Russell Gage

W/R/T-Jeff Wilson

W/R/T-Logan Thomas

K-Ryan Succop

D-Seattle

Bench

Terry McLauren

Emmanuel Sanders

J.K. Dobbins

Tony Pollard

Ezekiel Elliott

Drew Brees

Merry Christmas!!  Congrats on making it to the big dance!

I'd be playing McLaurin, Sanders and Dobbins over Gage, Wilson and Thomas. 

Go kick some ass!  GL

Merry Christmas Irish!

Hopefully today finds you and your family happy and healthy!

I need a WR2 and a Flex out of these please in a half ppr:

Emmanuel Sanders

Chase Claypool

T.Y. Hilton

Curtis Samuel

Tony Pollard

Jeff Wilson Jr.

Ito Smith

AB

Rashard Higgins

Also, I'm going to stream a DST this week since Pitt totally let me down last week.

Who do you like between Arizona, Houston, and Buffalo?

Thank you!

Slim

13 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Merry Christmas Irish!

Hopefully today finds you and your family happy and healthy!

I need a WR2 and a Flex out of these please in a half ppr:

Emmanuel Sanders

Chase Claypool

T.Y. Hilton

Curtis Samuel

Tony Pollard

Jeff Wilson Jr.

Ito Smith

AB

Rashard Higgins

Also, I'm going to stream a DST this week since Pitt totally let me down last week.

Who do you like between Arizona, Houston, and Buffalo?

Thank you!

Slim

Merry Christmas Slim!  

I'd play Sanders at WR2 and Wilson in the Flex. I'd probably play the Cards defenses but could make a case for the Texans too.

3 minutes ago, irish said:

Merry Christmas Slim!  

I'd play Sanders at WR2 and Wilson in the Flex. I'd probably play the Cards defenses but could make a case for the Texans too.

Yep, that’s how I currently have my WR2 and Flex. I actually already picked up the Texans, but the Cards are still available. 

35 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Team defense:

Eagles @ Dallas

or

Dolphins @ Las Vegas ?

Eagles would be my choice. 

32 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Yep, that’s how I currently have my WR2 and Flex. I actually already picked up the Texans, but the Cards are still available. 

Stick with the Texans. 

9 hours ago, Irish27 said:

QB-Patrick Mahomes

RB-Aaron Jones

RB-Mike Davis

WR-Allen Robinson

WR-Russell Gage

W/R/T-Jeff Wilson

W/R/T-Logan Thomas

K-Ryan Succop

D-Seattle

Bench

Terry McLauren

Emmanuel Sanders

J.K. Dobbins

Tony Pollard

Ezekiel Elliott

Drew Brees

Keep an eye on McLaurin as he's doubtful. 

Happy Holidays, Irish!

First off, thank you for always taking time out of your day to answer all of our questions. You really do help SO much,

Secondly, I am going to place my current lineup below / my bench players, if possible, can ya let me know what you think I should do? Thank you in advance!

12 team, .5 PPR

QB - Jalen Hurts

WR - Calvin Ridley

WR - Tee Higgins

RB - David Montgomery

RB - DeAndre Swift

TE - Travis Kelce
FLEX - Jeff Wilson Jr.

BENCH: Russell Gage, Tony Pollard, Rashard Higgins, Mecole Hardman, Big Ben, CMC (IR), Golladay (IR).

For me, the only question mark right now is Tee Higgins. I was originally leaning towards Russ Gage with Julio being out, but the KC matchup is eh to me OR Rashard Higgins who has a nice matchup against the Jets. I did go with both Ridley and Gage last week and it went well.

Tyler Boyd is out for Cinci, but can I trust Tee Higgins with Brandon Allen throwing the ball? Any other input?

Thank you so much Irish!! Good luck to all!

Edited by marques10